No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only just heard about Wargroove last night and I'm super pumped. I've always hoped for another Advance Wars game, and this looks to be the game to scratch that itch without having to invest in a system. Definitely gonna be giving it a try later tonight.

Comment

Finally got my copy of KH3. The OST are really good.

Comment

Decided to delete ESO to make some space for the RE2 remake. No idea why devs insist on making their games take up such an obnoxious amount of space, 100 fucking gigs free now lol. Anyway the game is pretty fun so far. I'm playing on hard mode and the zombies take like a million headshots to kill. Honestly though I like how it adds more tension and makes you really choose when to fight and when to run.
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Welp, I've done it. I've finished every main questline in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Now all excuses to keep playing are gone. I suppose now that means I have to finish Origins next.

Comment

Just finished Birth By Sleep. Damn good game, with the only flaws being an Imbalance between the characters and the overall repetitiveness of going to the same world's over and over.

I loved the command melding system though, and seeing the different end-game outcomes each time was cool as hell. Plus, now I actually feel ready to start Kingdom Hearts 3.

After the final chapter prologue stuff, anyway.

Comment

Finished KH3 and got the secret movie

Wow

Comment

Bloons TD6 :P

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post
                  Finished KH3 and got the secret movie

Wow
                  That was fast

Comment

Finished Birth By Sleep, the .2 Aqua thing, and the Back Cover movie. Now I'm finally ready for KH 3 starting tomorrow.

I got some serious blue balls from Back Cover though. Fuck that, it feels like they ended it right when we were about to get some fucking answers.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                      Finished Birth By Sleep, the .2 Aqua thing, and the Back Cover movie. Now I'm finally ready for KH 3 starting tomorrow.

I got some serious blue balls from Back Cover though. Fuck that, it feels like they ended it right when we were about to get some fucking answers.
                      JUST TELL ME WHO MOM IS AND WHAT IS IN THE DAMN BOX!!!

KH3 starts wonderfully. You'll love the beginning.

I had to take the last 2 days off because of health issues, but I'm hoping to get back at the game today. Heading to the Frozen level right now. Trying to get 100%.
                      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                      Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

my homeboy said that kh3 is dookie

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                          hoooooooooooooo boy

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

hoooooooooooooo boy
                            I appreciate you not spoiling anything, lol.

Comment

Nerise Apex Legends yet are nah?

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post
                                Nerise Apex Legends yet are nah?
                                I've been hearing about it, when im done with KH3 I'll check it out, maybe sooner idk

Comment

So RE2 went from taking my time to carefully investigate each room and backtrack for things at my own pace to running from safe room to safe room while this song plays like 4 feet behind me lmao

I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

i forgot how wack the ultima weapon grind could be in kingdom hearts

orichalcum+ is a meme

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                      So RE2 went from taking my time to carefully investigate each room and backtrack for things at my own pace to running from safe room to safe room while this song plays like 4 feet behind me lmao

Mr.X is a motherfucker in this one.

Emptied my guns on him the first time, I saw him only to find out that he don't die.

Had to save scum...

All his teleporting shenanigans and cornering you into a licker gangbang had me ready to karate chop my PS.

Comment

Just beat Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition today (roughly; there's like 5 ability cells I apparently missed, lol).

The game was really fun. It's one of those weakling-to-badass games. Have to replay it sometime, because I actually skipped out on an area before fully beating it.

Could've been lobbing bombs at my enemies for a lot more of the run than I did. One life mode looks like it could be fun, but...one life for the whole game when it's this big...

I think they might have increased Ori's defenses in one life mode, though, because I distinctly remember taking more damage on my initial playthrough on hard than in one life. I've also dabbled substantially in Hollow Knight the past few days. Fun stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Mr.X is a motherfucker in this one.

Emptied my guns on him the first time, I saw him only to find out that he don't die.

Had to save scum...

All his teleporting shenanigans and cornering you into a licker gangbang had me ready to karate chop my PS.
                                          I never tried to shoot him because I'm basically out of ammo right now lol

Comment

Working...
                                          X