No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm FINALLY getting around to Birth By Sleep. Good start so far, feels like more Kingdom Hearts.

Comment

i got the game pass so been playing around with it

I beat Wizard of Legend (waiting for the DLC now)
      downloaded Ori and the Forest or whatever
      and also We Happy Few

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
      Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Realistic physics is the death of good gameplay. Just give me an action-RPG where it doesn't take a whole fucking minute to swing a weapon, for fuck sake.

Comment

Been worried about my dog, so I haven't been streaming as much as I want to this past week. But I have been playing some Overwatch on PC and some Tetris Effect.
          Getting closer to all the trophies I know I can get on Tetris Effect. There is 1 trophy in particular that is going to be an absolute bitch. The rest are doable with a good grind. Idk how I'm going to get an SS rank on everything. I'm struggling to get A on some of them. My skill is increasing, though, so who knows...

Overwatch, I'm about level 14 right now. 11 more until I can get into comp. I'm 204 or so on the PS4, so it's not like I'm new to the game. I'm doing pretty well on PC. Just been playing for leisure, and don't have anyone to play with yet.

Hoping to start Ni no Kuni tomorrow, if my dog is feeling better and we don't have to rush her to the vet... But there is a very big possibility we will have to :/
          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Finally got my PS4, playing uncharted 4.

Comment

Finally beat World of Light. Fuck that mode I'm never touching it again lol.
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
              I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
              Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

I'm currently playing KH3. I'm on the part where Sora seals Xenahort and dies at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Krom The Shade View Post
                  I'm currently playing KH3. I'm on the part where Sora seals Xenahort and dies at the end.
                  I thought it was going to get released on Jan 29

Comment

Just played "Ori And The Blind Forest" for around 5 hours or so.

At the Mystic Forest or something.

Pretty fun rn, ground pound is basically an on-demand bomb. Makes crowd control easy and fun.

Comment

7 more levels until I can hit the competitive mode on PC Overwatch. Orisa and Dva are always going to be my mains lol

Did some smash bros online the other day. Mostly doing challenges.
                      I need to go back through WoL to get the last 2 challenges within the adventure mode... But I'm thinking of cutting my losses with one of them and using my first hammer. xD
                      I'm thinking Pichu, Ness, and K.Rool for who takes all my time in playing lol Ness can WRECK K.Rool if he baseball bat's the cannon ball. Destroyed myself twice in one match against a Ness xD

Been really off when playing tetris today.

Kinda just waiting on streaming until Kingdom Hearts comes out on Monday night. My internet has been shit until today.
                      Decided I didn't have enough time to do Ni no Kuni before KH3, so I'll do it afterward.
                      Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                        I thought it was going to get released on Jan 29
                        not if you got one of the leak copies.

Comment

That giant super buffed Jagras quest going on in MHW right now is insane. You can get like 20 fucking decorations per run if you make sure to pick up all the drops it leaves.
                          I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
                          Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

Had some trouble paying the rent for a month or two no lmao, but now that I'm kinda stable, just got down to play some Borderlands 2 with a friend of mine. Pretty cool game, although I'm not much of an FPS player. Really satisfying gameplay, and pretty damn funny too.

Also, bioshock infinite is downloading as I type this, but I'm wondering if I should buy the first one and go through that first before infinite. Oh dilemmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Domino Man View Post
                              Had some trouble paying the rent for a month or two no lmao, but now that I'm kinda stable, just got down to play some Borderlands 2 with a friend of mine. Pretty cool game, although I'm not much of an FPS player. Really satisfying gameplay, and pretty damn funny too.

Also, bioshock infinite is downloading as I type this, but I'm wondering if I should buy the first one and go through that first before infinite. Oh dilemmas.
                              You can do BioShock 1 before Infinite, but you don't have to. Iirc there's only a vague connection between the two, you're not losing anything by skipping the numbered titles.

1 is good tho.

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
                                Editing a comment
                                Idk... The ending might not make complete sense if you skip one. The DLC definitely wont.
                                Both are great. Managed to platinum those 2. I'll get 2 eventually... >.>

Just popping in that sweet KH3.
                              Got the deluxe edition and won a couple funko pops at the midnight release last night. I'll be giving it away on stream soon.
                              The character is Shinoa Hiragi from Seraph of the End. I'll likely start a giveaway in a week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                                Just popping in that sweet KH3.
                                Got the deluxe edition and won a couple funko pops at the midnight release last night. I'll be giving it away on stream soon.
                                The character is Shinoa Hiragi from Seraph of the End. I'll likely start a giveaway in a week or so.
                                Damn dude, the 5 people that watch your stream are gonna be hyped.
                                Originally posted by Snap
                                "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Tried the Jumpforce beta.

Butt.

Next.

Way too shallow and simplistic. It'll end just like JStars and Burning Blood.

Compared to what's out and what's coming out? RE2 is my life blood rn.

Comment

I wanna play the RE2 remake but I got to clear some space for it first lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                      I wanna play the RE2 remake but I got to clear some space for it first lol
                                      Whatever game you clear it's worth it. I'm just gonna say it. RE4 has finally been dethroned.

Comment

Image may contain: one or more people, people on stage and outdoor

Comment

Working...
                                        X