Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Speaking of Spyro.


    This is not ok.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
      Speaking of Spyro.


      This is not ok.
      The version of the same dance in Year of the Dragon's Enchanted Towers retains the original music, thankfully.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

        The version of the same dance in Year of the Dragon's Enchanted Towers retains the original music, thankfully.
        you can toggle the music to new and old actually
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
          Speaking of Spyro.


          This is not ok.
          What exactly is wrong with that...?

          It's either from a Spyro game I haven't played, or I don't remember it from the 1st game to know what's changed here...

          Comment


            Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

            What exactly is wrong with that...?

            It's either from a Spyro game I haven't played, or I don't remember it from the 1st game to know what's changed here...
            That's a skeleton flossing like he's from Fortnite.

            Also I'm pretty sure that's Spyro 2

            Comment


              Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
              Speaking of Spyro.


              This is not ok.
              That's what you get for growing up with bad games
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

              Comment


                Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                That's what you get for growing up with bad games
                haha good one
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                Comment


                  When is Spyro coming out on PC. I can at least understand Crash being an exclusive for a while but why Spyro? It came out on XBOX. I actually want to play that new one as I haven't played a Spyro game in like 15 years.

                  Comment


                    Destiny 2

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                      When is Spyro coming out on PC. I can at least understand Crash being an exclusive for a while but why Spyro? It came out on XBOX. I actually want to play that new one as I haven't played a Spyro game in like 15 years.
                      Just buy a PS4 bro
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                        Just buy a PS4 bro
                        We've been telling him that for a while now

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                          We've been telling him that for a while now
                          I mean, the PS4 has justified its price by this point considering the amount of good exclusives it has and the fact it's on sale for like 200 bucks by now
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                            I mean, the PS4 has justified its price by this point considering the amount of good exclusives it has and the fact it's on sale for like 200 bucks by now
                            You mean the piece of shit 4 is on sale for 200 now.

                            Pro is still 400+.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                              Just buy a PS4 bro
                              Maybe at some point, but I just don't play enough games recently to justify it atm (Since December, I've only played about 3 different games. Only recently have I started to really get into XCOM just a few days ago, and since then during that time I've probably played at most 10 hours of games during the month of December) I also want to upgrade my PC and $200 just to play a handful of games is just dumb.

                              I could easily afford it too. I have a job, but in the end that $200 can be used to make my PC even better. Compared to getting a PS4 just to play a handful of games that will probably take me a year to actually get to.


                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Issa View Post

                                You mean the piece of shit 4 is on sale for 200 now.

                                Pro is still 400+.
                                >wasting 200 bucks on a 50 bucks hardware upgrade
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                                  >wasting 200 bucks on a 50 bucks hardware upgrade
                                  But you're telling him to waste 200 on a toaster in the first place? You fucking dummy.

                                  Cut your balls off, blend them with mayonnaise, then burn the blender.

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Issa View Post

                                    But you're telling him to waste 200 on a toaster in the first place? You fucking dummy.

                                    Cut your balls off, blend them with mayonnaise, then burn the blender.
                                    Bit of an extreme reaction there.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                      Bit of an extreme reaction there.
                                      He's from Portugal and that's how they communicate so, I was trying to not be rude.

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by Issa View Post

                                        You mean the piece of shit 4 is on sale for 200 now.

                                        Pro is still 400+.
                                        just don't play it at a 1080p resolution bro
                                        Last edited by Louay; January 14th, 2019, 08:46 PM.

                                        Comment


                                          Finally beat the dark world map in the World of Light.


                                          Only to find out that there's ANOTHER FUCKING MAP. Holy shit I want to die.

                                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X