What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Orgy!
    Yeah, I've been putting a lot of work into my streaming the last few months, but my equipment has all been falling apart so it's been a bit of a battle.
    Right now I'm just doing post-game stuff in KH2 while I try to get my internet working properly. I was going to start BBS yesterday, but decided to do some grinding in KH2 instead since I wasn't sure how stable my connection was going to be.
    Next month I should be set up to do my switch and PS3 stuff as well as some other retros and I can expand beyond just PS4 games, and start working on the look of my page.
    Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
    Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow or Subscribe!
    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 70 Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Comment

I legit laughed out loud watching some videos of Fallout 76 after playing RDR2, the euphoria physics system is finally perfect to the point that it almost looks like a cut scene when you shoot someone in RDR2 and their body collapses. In comparison Fallout 76 looks like a shitty MMO from 10 years ago.

Comment

I played a shit-ton of Spider man.

Comment

Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu :P

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post
            Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu :P
            My little brother bought that on Monday. I saw him Wednesday night and asked him how it was. "I already beat it..."
            Not going to spend money on it myself. lol

Orgy: How you liking Spider-Man?I need to get my copy back from my roommate so that I can get the DLC packs lol

Went through some KH2 myself. Got up to 61% trophy completion. I might try to get Plat on that next instead of Chain of Memories first. Just the PS4 version. I'll do the PS3 one later lol
            Gonna finish BBS and stuff first, but then coming back and busting out some more KH2. Beat the Mushroom 13 last night and maxed out my level and all my drives and summons. Haven't touched Terra or the Replications. But I've got a great amount of it finished.
            I'll start BBS tonight or else I'm not going to get to it and finish it this month like I wanted lol.
            The stuff in 2.8 I'll worry about after November is over, but I want to finish the 1.5-2.5 story before the month is over.

Edit:
            Just realized the 1 trophy I need on KH1... On the PS3 where I need it it is "collect ALL gummi blueprints"
            On the PS4 version, it says "Collect 30 gummi blueprints">
            Why the fuck can't it be that on the PS3? I am at like 45 blueprints on there lol I'm only missing 3-5.
            Guess I'll go through and get the platinum of KH1 and 2 on PS4 when I'm finished up with BBS and DDD.
            Last edited by Culpa the Moth Mage; November 24th, 2018, 05:05 PM.
            Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow or Subscribe!
            PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 70 Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Comment

Culpa the Moth Mage Spider-Man is really good. Like, I spent a good nine hours straight playing it, I think.

I might have a problem.

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
                Editing a comment
                Hell yeah you do. That's not nearly long enough! lol
                It's such a fun game. Story is 10/10.

• OrganizationXV
                OrganizationXV commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed!

Did my first deathmatch in ESO last night to get a quest out of the way. I had no idea what they fuck was going on in the absolute clusterfuck that was but my team won and I got 16 assisted kills and only died twice so wooo
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
              I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
              Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                Did my first deathmatch in ESO last night to get a quest out of the way. I had no idea what they fuck was going on in the absolute clusterfuck that was but my team won and I got 16 assisted kills and only died twice so wooo
                LMAO battlegrounds.

Key to victory = if it moves hit it

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

LMAO battlegrounds.

Key to victory = if it moves hit it
                  I got like 4 kills of my own and I don't even know how lmao
                  I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
                  Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

Getting back into Paladins. Tbh, now I remember why I have so many hours in this game. It's the perfect workout game. Can jump-rope, lift weights, do pull ups while its searching for players (Usually takes like 2+minutes), and then the drafting phase takes and additional 3-4 minutes.

You also have around 40 seconds in between rounds, which is perfect for a quick pull up session or 21s. Absolutely perfect for killing two birds with one stone (At least until I join a gym).

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                      Getting back into Paladins. Tbh, now I remember why I have so many hours in this game. It's the perfect workout game. Can jump-rope, lift weights, do pull ups while its searching for players (Usually takes like 2+minutes), and then the drafting phase takes and additional 3-4 minutes.

You also have around 40 seconds in between rounds, which is perfect for a quick pull up session or 21s. Absolutely perfect for killing two birds with one stone (At least until I join a gym).
                      I've never once heard of queue times that long being a positive lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                        I got like 4 kills of my own and I don't even know how lmao
                        Just be glad you didn't end up in a BG against some lock down sorcs. They prey at lower levels.

Crystal prison + elemental blockade with an ice staff is like fighting a shotgun to the face paralyzed. It doesn't sound bad until you get hit by consecutive uppercuts after basically being turned into crash dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I've never once heard of queue times that long being a positive lol.
                          It's variable. It can be as little as 30 seconds, and at the worst of times, like 15 minutes (That has only happened twice, and I've been playing for 2 years).

Still, it works for me at least.

Comment

I've been thinking of giving paladins a go. It is one of the only games I have on my Switch right now, I just need a controller that fits my hands. Joy cons aren't good for competitive gaming lol
                            If I enjoy it I'll download it on my PS4 when I'm finished with Overwatch's trophy list. lol

One of the stream teams I'm part of has a Paladins team going and are trying to enter some paid tournaments for it. The little I've played I didn't enjoy as much as Overwatch, but I'm sure I could get into both if I had time.

Fucking did it again. Every time I start a new game on Birth By Sleep, I get through 1 story, then fucking save over it as soon as I start the next.
                            Using my spare time to get Terra back through his fucking story. Saved 3 files for Ven so that I made sure that I DID save over it again, but it wouldn't matter. lol
                            Starting Aqua in about 3-4 hours. Trying to get my PC loaded with programs to the point where I can focus some more on Terra's story. I'm back up to level 19 now, and I'm just about out of Radiant Garden. So I'm ahead of schedule on leveling (I ended on 33 the other night), I have all the abilities I need except for Second Chance.... I'm getting there. I'm also only at 2 hours and 15 minutes thanks to skipping cutscenes xD

Comment

Just got a Switch for Smash Bros. In the meantime I'm playing some Pokken Tournament on it cause it's all I got while I wait. I loved it on Wii U so I figured why not?

Any Switch users got other games they'd recommend?

Comment

• Culpa the Moth Mage
                                Editing a comment
                                Only game I have besides Smash Bros pre-ordered is Mario Kart 8. Also a solid Wii-U port lol

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                              Fucking did it again. Every time I start a new game on Birth By Sleep, I get through 1 story, then fucking save over it as soon as I start the next.
                              Using my spare time to get Terra back through his fucking story. Saved 3 files for Ven so that I made sure that I DID save over it again, but it wouldn't matter. lol
                              Starting Aqua in about 3-4 hours. Trying to get my PC loaded with programs to the point where I can focus some more on Terra's story. I'm back up to level 19 now, and I'm just about out of Radiant Garden. So I'm ahead of schedule on leveling (I ended on 33 the other night), I have all the abilities I need except for Second Chance.... I'm getting there. I'm also only at 2 hours and 15 minutes thanks to skipping cutscenes xD
                              Lmaoooo that was literally my worst fear when I was just going through it. I was triple-checking everything every time I saved. Fortunately the individual stories in BBS really aren't that long. The only thing that took forever for me was beating all the optional bosses with Terra. He might be the least mobile playable character in all of KH. It was maddening. May God have mercy on your soul if that's on your agenda this time around.

I've literally been putting off starting KH 2 simply because I don't wanna have to slog through the Roxas opening. Gonna sit down and get through it probably tomorrow. Question though, which attributes did you prioritize/give up in the beginning of your KH 2 run? I really wanna go sword but I'm just not sure I'm ready to wait until level 85 to learn Second Chance on critical. ; _ ;

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                                I've been thinking of giving paladins a go. It is one of the only games I have on my Switch right now, I just need a controller that fits my hands. Joy cons aren't good for competitive gaming lol
                                If I enjoy it I'll download it on my PS4 when I'm finished with Overwatch's trophy list. lol

One of the stream teams I'm part of has a Paladins team going and are trying to enter some paid tournaments for it. The little I've played I didn't enjoy as much as Overwatch, but I'm sure I could get into both if I had time.

I didn't really play much admittedly, but I generally disliked Overwatch. Specifically it's the class switching. I prefer how in Paladins, it's up to you to make a viable comp, and fight against the other teams comp. Every character has strengths and weaknesses, but they aren't so specialized as a single character could make another character obsolete. Without a doubt, the graphics, QOL, and shooting is better in OW, but Paladins feels more fulfilling. In contrast, I should also mention TF2,both games progenitor, a game that I don't play anymore but still loved it when I did (almost 1500 hours) you can generally play what you want most of the time in pubs and still have a good time (and incompettive highlander, everyone is forced to pick 1 character and stick with it. ,but because OW is concise in it's team count, your enjoyment is highly dependent on your team. The same can be said in Paladins, but you won't be forced to always pick the same 4 characters because you have no way to counter otherwise.

I'll have almost 2 weeks off work come Christmas time, during which I was going to really dig into it and determine whether or not it was for me.

Comment

A while back I started playing the first two Darksiders games. Since the third one came out, I'm gonna try and play through them this time and hopefully by that time the third one will go on sale.

Starting with Darksiders 1, of course. Since I didn't really play much of it, it felt too much like your typical God of War-esque hack-and-slash nonsense (my indifference to the GoW franchise didn't really cater well to that), but when I started playing more seriously and progressed, it turned out to be more than that. I was starting to really enjoy the level design and the puzzles throughout the "dungeons" if you will, and I started to appreciate the game that much more. Already making good time with it.

On that note, I wasn't really paying attention to War's voice until recently and he sounds a lot like Gaara from the dubbed Naruto anime, which made it obvious it was my boy Liam O'Brien voicing him. That was a nice surprise.

On top of that, Ulthane is by far my favorite character in the franchise already. Usually whenever a smithy or engineering character appears in any franchise, let alone with a dwarfish voice, I instantly love them.

Comment

Arch Tempered Kulve Taroth comes out today in MHW. Gonna suck having to grind that shit even more just for the new good RNG loot.

At least we finally know when we'll get the big G-rank expansion. Fall of next fucking year.

Comment

My PC is almost gaming ready. A lot sooner than I expected thanks to some awesome viewers and subscribers.
                                      Just need to upgrade my RAM in a couple weeks and then I'll be golden.

Been playing Godzilla on PS2 and PS4 for my Godzilla marathon a lot lately. Other than that, been playing a tiny bit of Overwatch and Fallout 76, and a bit of Smash Bros.
                                      Joining in on BigZeeff's smash tournament next month, hopefully.

Getting my Twitch page built up a bit more since I've been building my PC.
                                      Now I mostly need some video editing software and my channel art all fixed up and then I'm golden.

Comment

Working...
                                      X