Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Issa View Post
    Trashy forbidden Forrest.
    Where's that? Somewhere around the Hemwick stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Where's that? Somewhere around the Hemwick stuff?
      Cathedral Ward at the password door. Good luck because that place sucks.

Comment

Cathedral Ward at the password door. Good luck because that place sucks.
        Great, a shitty area. Just what I needed.

Comment

Great, a shitty area. Just what I needed.
          Not just any shitty area, but the worst in the game. Also has one hell of a surprise waiting for you depending on what you do to a certain psycho on a roof top.

Comment

Not just any shitty area, but the worst in the game. Also has one hell of a surprise waiting for you depending on what you do to a certain psycho on a roof top.
            Well... It's all uphill after that then, lol.

Are you Talking about the dude with the chaingun from a few areas back, or a different psycho on a roof top?

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

no guilt in not playing them if you get them for free, amirite?
              Based
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Well... It's all uphill after that then, lol.

Are you Talking about the dude with the chaingun from a few areas back, or a different psycho on a roof top?
                Totally different dude. Explore around enough and you'll meet him.

Comment

Just downloaded my copy of Red Dead 2, figured I would be super hype to play it but I am genuinely still enjoying the new Assassins Creed. I probably wont get to it until next week.

Comment

OrganizationXV Did you ever find guy on the roof in Forbidden Forrest? Most people miss him on the first couple of playthroughs.

Comment

OrganizationXV Did you ever find guy on the roof in Forbidden Forrest? Most people miss him on the first couple of playthroughs.
                      I haven't touched it in a couple days, I just got into the woods I think.

I'll keep an eye out for rooftops and people on them though.

Comment

Just beat the super secret boss on the Delta rune. I found him more difficult then Sans lol. At least without a controller.
                        Last edited by blah; November 2nd, 2018, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Got my switch, playing some Mario Kart. Also streaming KH1
                          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Getting some leftover Halloween games done with. Haven't been in much of a gaming mood in the past few days though. What I want to get out of the way are Resident Evil 0, The F.EA.R DLC (Will probably just p lay Extraction Point), and Lords of Shadow. RE0 and F.E.A.R should be done over the weekend. Lords of Shadow, I'll just give it another go since I'm still only about 6 hours in, but the game screams tedium.

Once those are over with, will probably play Baldur's Gate, Wolfenstein: The New Order

Comment

Trying to level up my blacksmithing in ESO just picking up all the swords and armor and shit that I can find to deconstruct/research them lol.
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                              I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Currently tackling on Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Still quite early into the game, but I'm already engaged.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                  Trying to level up my blacksmithing in ESO just picking up all the swords and armor and shit that I can find to deconstruct/research them lol.
                                  Shit sucks.

10 day research times. Lol

Comment

Shit sucks.

10 day research times. Lol
                                    I got 6 hour research times right now. Will it really start taking that long? Holy shit why?
                                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                      I got 6 hour research times right now. Will it really start taking that long? Holy shit why?
                                      The higher the level of your research the more time. Past 4 items you wait days upon days.

They can't make it TOO easy for that end game gear.
                                      Last edited by Issa; November 2nd, 2018, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                                        Currently tackling on Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Still quite early into the game, but I'm already engaged.
                                        Shield Rod + Alucard Shield

Comment

Now that I'm not streaming and can type more while I'm here lol
                                          I'm playing some KH1 on stream right now. Hoping to have money for Fallout76 when it launches so that I can play that a bit, but we'll see.
                                          The goal at the moment is getting my PC set up so that I can expand to my retros and my new Nintendo Switch.
                                          Just pre-downloaded Smash Ultimate so that it's all ready to play on Dec7. Also picked up Mario Kart. If anyone wants my code, go over to my Twitch page and type !fc in the chat. I'll get it set up other places later on. I'll be updating my panels and my pages as soon as I get my PC fixed up, hopefully by the end of the month.

I'm pretty behind on new releases I wanted to stream, but we'll pick them up later on. Hopefully I can start bringing in some larger donations after I get my stuff fully set up in the next few months and we'll be able to afford more games.
                                          My audio is giving me issue the most right now, but as soon as I'm onto a PC I'll be able to fix that up a bit, even when playing PS4 games.
                                          Baby steps, I suppose.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                                          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                                          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Working...
                                          X