No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At what point is it time to stop playing a game? Because vet WGT almost made me put a hole in my roof.

Last edited by Issa; September 12th, 2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post
      At what point is it time to stop playing a game? Because vet WGT almost made me put a hole in my roof.

Usually it's when another cool game comes out or goes on sale and I forget about the last thing I was doing.

Comment

Great Bay temple was tedious but holy shit that boss was garbage, who the fuck thought that second phase was a good idea

Also,

lmao they couldn't have put the eye anywhere else?
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
          Great Bay temple was tedious but holy shit that boss was garbage, who the fuck thought that second phase was a good idea

Also,

Nah, there's no way that giant eye could've been, say, two inches up and an inch to the right?

Comment

Did that bounce racing minigame thing in the snow level in Mario Odyssey. That was genuinely more fun than any of the physics shit BotW has made me do so far lol.

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Also,

Guess what, the second phase wasn't a thing in the original version lmao.
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Finally got that new Spiderman game, this is by far the best superhero game I have played. Just swinging through the city is fun as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                Finally got that new Spiderman game, this is by far the best superhero game I have played. Just swinging through the city is fun as hell.
                It looks fun as hell, man.

Too bad I'm poor.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

It looks fun as hell, man.

Too bad I'm poor.
                  Usually I would have just waited and got it as a birthday present for myself, but RDR2 comes out the day after my birthday. I'm loving all the detail they put into some of these costumes.

Comment

Capcom Trying to get CAPGOD status back with DMC5 and RE2.

Those huge ass Monster Hunter sales lit a fire under their asses.

Comment

Yeah this shit is ridiculously good. Gameplay, story, character development, everything. They did an amazing job on this one.

I've been working too much to binge it like I want to, but I have a really great time whenever I get to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Ademus View Post

Yeah this shit is ridiculously good. Gameplay, story, character development, everything. They did an amazing job on this one.

I've been working too much to binge it like I want to, but I have a really great time whenever I get to play.
                        I get sidetracked with the random crime alerts, you honestly feel like you are helping the city.

Comment

I get sidetracked with the random crime alerts, you honestly feel like you are helping the city.
                          Honestly there's so much to do I'm not even always on the streets. I spent a whole session as Pete doing science shit in the lab once. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Ademus View Post

Honestly there's so much to do I'm not even always on the streets. I spent a whole session as Pete doing science shit in the lab once. lmao
                            Lol the fact that he isn't working at the Daily Bugle might be my favorite aspect of the game, Pete is actually portrayed as happy and well adjusted.

Comment

Lol the fact that he isn't working at the Daily Bugle might be my favorite aspect of the game, Pete is actually portrayed as happy and well adjusted.
                              Yeah they did a great job with him. He's not too miserable but he definitely still doesn't have his shit together yet either. lol

Comment

Just started god of war 3 remastered, it looks amazing

Comment

Haven't played jackshit in weeks because of general apathy. Been mostly listening to audiobooks and watching nature documentaries.

Looking to finish Darksiders 2 (The game kinda soured on me with all this fetch quests nonsense, but I only got 2 dungeons left according to the wiki), and start Mass Effect and Yakuza Zero this weekend though. Anyone wanna tell me what I should start first?

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                                    Haven't played jackshit in weeks because of general apathy. Been mostly listening to audiobooks and watching nature documentaries.

Looking to finish Darksiders 2 (The game kinda soured on me with all this fetch quests nonsense, but I only got 2 dungeons left according to the wiki), and start Mass Effect and Yakuza Zero this weekend though. Anyone wanna tell me what I should start first?
                                    I haven't played Yakuza, but I can't recommend ME enough. Huge time investment, though.

Comment

Did I not hit post last night?
                                      lol

I finished Spider-Man 100% on stream yesterday. Spectacular game.
                                      Tonight I'm streaming ESO some more, and then tomorrow I'll be starting Sundered.
                                      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                                      Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                                      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
                                        Did I not hit post last night?
                                        lol

I finished Spider-Man 100% on stream yesterday. Spectacular game.
                                        Tonight I'm streaming ESO some more, and then tomorrow I'll be starting Sundered.
                                        We need to run some dungeoms toghther one of these days, bro

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post

Where did you pirate them audiobooks mang
                                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Working...
                                          X