X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm currently playing Dragon Quest V.

Comment

MGS V coming out tommorow/midnight

Last edited by Ruthless; August 31st, 2015, 11:51 AM.

Comment

I want until dawn but i have reached my spending limit. .bah

Comment

I can tell you what I'll be played TOMORROW...

Mad Max for PS4.

Comment

Finished Dante's side of Devil May Cry 2. I guess I'll play Lucia afterwards, but I can see why this game gets so much shit.

Comment

Super Mario Maker.

Comment

Originally posted by Brothar View Post
                Super Mario Maker.
                Oh, yeah? How is it?

Comment

I got back into Grand Fantasia, an anime mmo rpg I used to play a while ago. It's still fun. Still playing Sakura Clicker too. Also playing Half Life and Gmod.

Comment

Payday 2, Trying to configure Oblivion ( spend more time modding the damn game then playing it.), Shadow Warrior, and Super Mario Sunshine via Dolphin.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                      Oh, yeah? How is it?
                      It's super fun. Level design is so much more user-friendly than ROM hacks and online level makers. Plus you obviously also have an endless selection of levels to play, including the 10-life challenge levels made by the developers.

I think I've made 5 levels so far.

Comment

Was playing Destiny. Got bored super fast, now playing Dead Rising 3.

Comment

• Thar
                          Thar commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I felt the same way about Destiny.

I'm playing warframe now. Why? I don't know... kinda bored with games. Not sure what to play and I ain't gonna put time and dedication in something that'll go obsolete in 5 years. So Meh...

I was playing the Borderlands Presquel game before this. That was good.

Comment

Playing Witcher 3. Long, engaging and fun to play. Like my cock.

And choosing between a hot red head and a hot brunette is hard. Also like my cock.

Comment

• Thar
                            Thar commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I couldn't get past the Isle of Mist, so I gave up. I guess I should've just loaded up an earlier file and ground more, but I just got bored of it in general. What I've played so far, though, was enjoyable enough. Solid game all-around.

• Tactician
                            Tactician commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'm on the Skellige island part right now with Yen, so I haven't got to Isle of the Mist. What difficulty are you playing at, because i'm playing on normal and with some grinding and equipment I find the game really easy. Does the difficulty really curve that high?

Either way, NG+ i'm going hardest difficulty.

Originally posted by Tactician View Post
                          Playing Witcher 3. Long, engaging and fun to play. Like my cock.

And choosing between a hot red head and a hot brunette is hard. Also like my cock.
                          That is a tough choice. So tough I would end up playing the game twice just to have each one in a different save file.

Comment

Slowly getting closer to 100% completion on Assassin's Creed IV. Well, the single player. I don't feel like playing catch-up on the multiplayer.
                            Originally posted by Brothar View Post

It's super fun. Level design is so much more user-friendly than ROM hacks and online level makers. Plus you obviously also have an endless selection of levels to play, including the 10-life challenge levels made by the developers.

I think I've made 5 levels so far.
                            Watching Game Grumps play it, it looks super fun. I'm probably gonna pick it up one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                              Slowly getting closer to 100% completion on Assassin's Creed IV. Well, the single player. I don't feel like playing catch-up on the multiplayer.
                              Funny. I was just doing the exact same thing. I kinda gave up, though, because 100%-ing some of the missions (like trying to avoid ships while looking for Benjamin) is frustrating as hell.

Anyways, playing Tomb Raider DE right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post

Funny. I was just doing the exact same thing. I kinda gave up, though, because 100%-ing some of the missions (like trying to avoid ships while looking for Benjamin) is frustrating as hell.
                                That's unfortunate. I'm at the point where literally all I have left is 100% synchronize with missions, so I hope it's not too bad.
                                Anyways, playing Tomb Raider DE right now.
                                I always wanted to give that a try, up until the point that I completely forgot about it.

Comment

The waiting game.

Overwatch beta when, Blizzard?
                                  Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

ffx hd remaster

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                      X