What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post
    Just, within the last month or so, got my Platinum in FFXV and have beaten DOOM on the PS4.

I'm fixing to start playing the Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival Edition hence the newish set I'm wearing
    Saw your platinum on PSN. Meant to congratulate you when I saw you post next xD
    So congrats!
    I thought about possibly going for that one, but I just borrowed that game from a friend and decided against it. Last FF game I 100%'d was XIII-2 back when I played it on the 360, which wasn't really worth it.
    Please Like, Share, & Subscribe to Culpa's Youtube Channel!
    Culpa's Twitch Channel!
    PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

I have a single platinum, and it originates from a Telltale game.

Did I do good?

Comment

Originally posted by Kanzentai View Post

Did I do good?
        Better than me tbh
        (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

Did I do good?
          Depends, which game? A lot of TellTale's just hold your hand and give it to you for finishing the story. But there are a few (Wolf Among Us, Back to the Future... maybe a couple others) that you at least have to do a tiny bit of poking around the game. xD
          You have to complete some areas twice in Wolf Among Us to get at least 3 of the fables needed for platinum. ;)
          Culpa's Twitch Channel!
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

Depends, which game? A lot of TellTale's just hold your hand and give it to you for finishing the story. But there are a few (Wolf Among Us, Back to the Future... maybe a couple others) that you at least have to do a tiny bit of poking around the game. xD
            You have to complete some areas twice in Wolf Among Us to get at least 3 of the fables needed for platinum. ;)
            Tales from the Borderlands. It was actually a cool game to play, impressive story telling from Telltale. Not quite as good as season 1 TWD though.
            Last edited by Kanzentai; May 5th, 2018, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Finished 702 in this month's Steep World Tour. Could have done better if the tournament race was the same type as all of the qualifiers, seeing as I was practicing Wing Suit races all month only to have the tournament be a ground sports race... Not high enough to move to the finals, but a hell of a lot better than last month.

Starting on Overwatch, as well. Narrowed down the characters I'm going to play as last night, and got it down to a third of the roster.

And I'm getting pretty far into God of War.
              Finished all the ghost and dragon and dwarf side quests in midgard. Slowly working on collectibles and treasures. Been sick the last couple days, so haven't streamed anything since Thursday. Probably going to do some questing there and then move on to some Overwatch to practice.
              Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Tales from the Borderlands. It was actually a cool game to play, impressive story telling from Telltale. Not quite as good as season 1 TWD though.
                It's a good-ass game. Second only to the Batman ones imo.

Well... maybe Walking Dead was better. Probably, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post

Saw your platinum on PSN. Meant to congratulate you when I saw you post next xD
                  So congrats!
                  I thought about possibly going for that one, but I just borrowed that game from a friend and decided against it. Last FF game I 100%'d was XIII-2 back when I played it on the 360, which wasn't really worth it.
                  Its not a problem to get. You earn most of the trophies during the natural progress of the game itself. I think there is two that you have to mostly go out of your way, but they weren't a issue for me, I liked the hunts and toppling a mountain, I think that's what the trophy is called took only eight minutes to beat using the Zwill Crossblades and Golden Fin Soup with a attack orientated set up.

Hell, with the Magiktek Suit most of the bosses in the game become trivial, and that's if you don't use the ring

Comment

Further than I was able to get.
                    I think I had 54% main game completion at the end of the story. Didn't feel like sticking with it long enough to do too many side quests.

Just started my venture into Overwatch today. Level 6, and not doing too bad. Been a while since I've played any online games, so there's still a curve there, and learning all the characters and maps will take some time. But once I reach level 10-15 I'll start streaming it, and then hopefully by the time I reach 25 and can get into the competitive stuff, I'll start to gain some viewers.
                    In my single player venture, I got a bit further into God of War today. Doing a lot of clean up and collecting right now. Going to do the Valkyries and Ravens in a single swoop each, so I'm building up to those.
                    Muspelheim is tomorrow.
                    I'll have to go back and clean up some of the dimentional rifts, too. The ones in Niflheim were a pain to find those keys for, so I skipped them for tonight.
                    Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Platinum 64 with God of War.
                      All up on my YouTube.
                      Didn't get to playing any OverWatch today because I was trying that Valkyrie queen on normal mode for so long with low stats, I finally thought to drop the difficulty and finish it off. I've been done with that game for at least a week now, just wanted that Plat before givingi t back to my bro and before ending my stream of it.
                      Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Rage

Comment

Been playing Pillars of Eternity 2 recently. So far it's alright. Loading times are kinda bullshit, but it's a nice game to just sit back and absorb the story as it goes. Also, having watched a lot of Critical Role, the music is pretty great as well, and hearing the voice acting from that cast is super rad.

Also been doing some power-leveling in Diablo 3 with a friend. Got my PL to over 300 just by standing at the entrance while he ripped through everything.

Comment

I love how the start of match countdown made my highlight.
                            Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

Been playing a fair amount of Saints Row 2 on pc, with the gentlemen of the row mod. Pretty great game, I really love saint Row.

Comment

You guys remember Dragon Ball Fusion?

I remember Dragon Ball Fusion.

Comment

Any of ya on that persona 5 train, cuz if you is you’d know Takemi is best girl

Comment

Still mostly focusing on Overwatch right now. I have a few other games I want to play (short games I bought in the PS store), but I'm trying to get good. haha
                                    Been doing pretty well. Going through each character trying to get at least the core mechanics for each of them down and trying for each character's trophy. So trying to get at least good enough to do that with each character.
                                    A lot of them seem like it's luck based on setting it up, so I'm devoting a couple days to each character.

I'm also using each character's unique styles to get used to each of the maps a bit better, as well.
                                    Enjoying the Anniversary event.
                                    Culpa's Twitch Channel!

Comment

ZEEEEEUUUUUUS!

Comment

Finally beat Super Castlevania IV yesterday. Good God, that final boss battle was excrutiangly hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                                          Finally beat Super Castlevania IV yesterday. Good God, that final boss battle was excrutiangly hard.
                                          I didn't have too terribly hard of a time when I beat it a few years back, but then again that was the most recent Castlevania game I beat.

He gets easier every time you fight him tbh. Except in Portrait of Ruin, where you fight him and Death at the same time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X