No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone of you can help me build a gaming desktop ? I picked the hardware along with my friend and I was wondering if its good for the total price

Comment

Honestly, I plan on just buying the casing I want for my desktop, and get the rest of it used on craigslist or something.
      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
      Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Got some more Gold Medals on Steep. You can check them all out on my YouTube channel in my signature.
        Down to 15 more gold medals in the Alaska DLC. Just got all points of interest.
        If you play the game, and there is a challenge you want to see a gold run for, just let me know and I'll run and upload it.

Also got my part 3 uploaded in my 4-5 part walkthrough of The Chronicles of Teddy.
        Not sure what I'll stream while I wait for games to afford. Possibly just some more Steep, or I'll run through a game like Tomb Raider or Darksiders.
        Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
        PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

There is once again Harmony in Exodus. Completed my stream of Chronicles of Teddy. Ended up splitting World 4 in 2 parts and streaming the finale all its own. Just letting the credits run before I end my stream and then the final part of my walkthrough of Chronicles of Teddy will be up on YouTube. Hit stream before I changed the name I guess, so I need to fix the name of the stream before I upload it to Youtube xD

Gonna do some more Steep while I figure out what to play next.

Comment

3 Gold Medals to go in Steep's Alaska DLC, then I can focus on the leaderboards and screwing around while I wait to afford the Road to the Olympics DLC and the Asian mastiffs with it.

Comment

About to stream the Deadpool game on PS4 soon. Check it out on my twitch channel when I start it in about 2 hours, or after the fact on my youtube channel.
              I'm going to be doing a platinum walkthrough starting on the hardest difficulty.

Comment

And part 1 of my walkthrough as well as 2 trophy guides are up on my channel now. I'll hit the next couple chapters tomorrow.
                I need to find a way to get it so my trophies show up on my stream since I'm doing a platinum stream, but whatever. I'm hitting most trophies now, and getting the rest uploaded separately after replaying chapters on easier difficulties later.

This is only supposed to be a 15-25 hour platinum.
                Adventure Pals will be my next stream. That shouldn't be more than 10 hours at most, but I won't have any sort of guide to go off of for that one (though it doesn't seem like I'll need one).
                My wife and I are planning on saving for a mic next so that we can both banter a bit while I'm streaming, and because I'd rather banter with a mic than a full headset right now (plus, can't both respond with a headset).

Comment

Gears of War 4. Decided to run through the campaign on Insane (because I'm sure as fuck not doing Inconceivable or Ironman) and legit fuck the Pouncers. These motherfuckers are worse than snipers.

Comment

Detroit: Become Human demo is out now.
                    I'm more pumped for the game after playing the demo.

I played through twice, once I kinda rushed to the end and played the selfless hero. The other I did some viewing around and played a more badass approach.

Comment

OrganizationXV Oi you ever got around to playing Hollow knight?

Comment

Fortnite was not my cup of tea. Felt like a watered down TF2 (which was already barebones) mixed with Minecraft (which I don't really like).
                        Guess I'll wait for after my God of War stream to start getting into competitive gaming stuff like that. Gonna pick up OverWatch next week. Got a lot of friends who play it, and it's more up my ally.
                        Also waiting for the May season to start in Steep so that I can go back to leveling up and trying to play through that tournament.

Got 3 chapters left to stream on Deadpool. Got a lot of the clean-up started, so won't have too much to do post game. I'm probably going to jump straight from streaming teh final chapter of Deadpool on the hardest difficulty, to starting my plat stream of God of War.
                        There will just be one trophy that isn't story related I'll do a video for in Deadpool, and that's the 300-hit combo.

Comment

Originally posted by blah View Post
                          OrganizationXV Oi you ever got around to playing Hollow knight?
                          I should, but I got too much on my plate.

Comment

Finished my playthrough of Deadpool on PS4. Just have 1 trophy left to get which I'll get at some point later today. I have to reset my skills, earn some more points enough to simply buy the sais , and make it to a certain point in the last level to pull a 75 hit combo on a few enemies.
                            Could have gotten it in my actual walkthrough, but since I was on the hardest difficulty, I had run out of ammo at that point and had already maxed out all my weapons (needed either tons of bullets or barebones sais.
                            Platinum #63 will come later today.

Comment

holy shit those horde mode missions on Overwatch are awesome.

Comment

Finished Deadpool the other day. Been streaming some Steep in my channel, as well as some reruns of things like Deadpool and the demo for Detroit.
                                Should be getting God of War from my little brother later today or something.
                                Getting OverWatch soon.
                                And also going to get some stuff so that I can get a cheap new computer, and get a stream set-up going with a capture card as well so that I can stream some retro games as well as my PS4 stuff. Get some SNES, N64, PS1-3 going as well. Maybe play some Glover or Spider-Man/Venom: Maximum Carnage or something.

Comment

Dead Space 2 on Survivalist. I think I'll tackle Zealot on my third playthrough. I forgot that this thing had some mad replayability.

Comment

Found a Playstation camera for half off today. Got that all set up and my little bro's copy of God of War is loading in my PS4 right now.
                                    Going to play with the camera and start streaming some Steep tonight, then get going on God of War tomorrow after work.
                                    Also hoping to get OverWatch soon. Lets hope it's on sale on PSN in hte next few weeks.

Comment

First hour of God of War is up on my YouTube and Twitch>
                                      Didn't have much time for gaming tonight, but got my cam and mic all set up and wanted to play with those and start my playthrough of God of War.

Comment

3 Hours into the story in my Platinum playthrough of God of War on my Twitch and YouTube.
                                        Just got to Tyr's Temple. Not a bad game, I've just been swamped at work and haven't had time to play it.
                                        Hopefully some other upcoming games I can get to sooner while they're blowing up the streaming views so I can rope in some viewers. Need some viewers so that I can practice conversing with the community more and what not.
                                        Need to get out of the story so that I can do more commentary.

Also got some more Steep time in on YouTube. Playing around with what has been released for May's season so far in the game. Not much at all.
                                        You can check it all out in my youtube page in my signature.
                                        I appreciate all support as I start my channel.

Comment

Just, within the last month or so, got my Platinum in FFXV and have beaten DOOM on the PS4.

I'm fixing to start playing the Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival Edition hence the newish set I'm wearing
                                          Last edited by Chaos Theory; May 3rd, 2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X