Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Yu-Gi-Oh Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
    oh, lol. No, it's just them.
    Them and the rest of the Omni Heroes, which are always useful.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Them and the rest of the Omni Heroes, which are always useful.
      Nah, escuridao and gaia are terrible.

      Great Tornado is decent, but there's no good main deck wind hero to summon him with.

      Nova's likely the only omni hero you're going to use aside from Ab Zero and The Shining.

      Comment


        For me when I needed Tornado I'd just run Avian. I did need to go into Masked Hero Divine Wind on occasion as well.

        Never used Escuridao and Gaia much.

        Comment


          Comment


            Fucking dope duel and we're still at it!!

            Comment


              Escuridao, Tornado, and Gaia would be better if Super Polymerization was still legal.

              Notwen, if ur running a Zaborg build i recommend running N'tss ans Psyframe Omega in the ED. They're pretty dangerous in Monarchs.

              Comment


                people telling me shit I didn't know... I must be the shit...



                17



                Maximum D

                Nah I'm straight. I don't need anything hindering me or things that may cause me to not make plays I want to make. The cards I use restricts ED to the fullest, but I do in a ED Monarch deck however.

                Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; October 14th, 2015, 11:30 AM.

                Comment


                  Extremely cringeworthy tbh.

                  Comment


                    You know when you reach the top of rated duels it seems like all of the big dogs know your name and are ready to take your head off. Rated is crazy right now tbh, now most of the time when I walk into rated I will duel someone top tier or someone that I know and it will be like a "jump" fest for rank.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Kidd Notwen View Post
                      You know when you reach the top of rated duels it seems like all of the big dogs know your name and are ready to take your head off. Rated is crazy right now tbh, now most of the time when I walk into rated I will duel someone top tier or someone that I know and it will be like a "jump" fest for rank.
                      Hey, you made it? Good shit, my man!
                      Originally posted by Wade
                      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                        Hey, you made it? Good shit, my man!
                        Hell nah, not on the boards. I mean high in rated meaning you can duel high tiers via your rate. Up there u know everyone whos anyone. I will say I made quite the name for myself.

                        300+-100 I'm dope.




                        Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; October 15th, 2015, 09:12 PM.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Kidd Notwen View Post
                          Hell nah, not on the boards. I mean high in rated meaning you can duel high tiers via your rate. Up there u know everyone whos anyone. I will say I made quite the name for myself.
                          Ooooh. I thought you... okay.

                          I'd imagine that the cream of the crop would end up knowing each other. Apparently the same happens in Call of Duty and League of Legends tournaments.
                          Originally posted by Wade
                          Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                            Ooooh. I thought you... okay.

                            I'd imagine that the cream of the crop would end up knowing each other. Apparently the same happens in Call of Duty and League of Legends tournaments.
                            Lol, im greeted well i must admit

                            Comment


                              Kidd....we need to duel one of these days.....

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Redx View Post
                                Kidd....we need to duel one of these days.....
                                Don't destroy him too hard.
                                Originally posted by OrganizationXV

                                "Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

                                He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Gawayn View Post

                                  Don't destroy him too hard.
                                  Highly unlikely. I'm the most casual player here...

                                  Comment


                                    Its sad. I'm the only Vanguard player here. It would be great to have a challenge.

                                    Comment





                                      Pretty good victory I suppose.

                                      Comment


                                        Goat

                                        Comment


                                          Goat

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X