Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I also have no idea.

Quick question: Is it impossible to summon Rainbow Dragon and Five-Headed Dragon in Duel Links? You can't put enough monsters on the field to bring them out.
    Dragon's Mirror with 5 dragons and 7 CBs in the grave.

Polymerization also works off the hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Yu View Post

Dragon's Mirror with 5 dragons and 7 CBs in the grave.

Polymerization also works off the hand.
      Oh yeah... Hehe.

I forgot the CBs could be in the graveyard. What's the point of throwing them into the spell/trap zone then?
      Originally posted by Wade
      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Oh yeah... Hehe.

I forgot the CBs could be in the graveyard. What's the point of throwing them into the spell/trap zone then?
        Because Ruby Carbuncle can summon them out the S/T zone.

Also Rainbow Dragon has some effect that lets it boost its attack by sending all CB cards you control to the GY or something like that.

Comment

Because Ruby Carbuncle can summon them out the S/T zone.

Also Rainbow Dragon has some effect that lets it boost its attack by sending all CB cards you control to the GY or something like that.
          that's fair.

Man, now I wanna play Yugioh... but it's Yugioh though...
          Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

that's fair.

Man, now I wanna play Yugioh... but it's Yugioh though...
            lol.

Max or I might play you when we have free time I guess.

It's just not the same without notwin around tho.

Comment

lol.

Max or I might play you when we have free time I guess.

It's just not the same without notwin around tho.
              I mean... The meta passed me by, and I'll be damned if I try to relearn it tbh.

Dude, I miss Kidd. He really did make the game fun.

Comment

I mean... The meta passed me by, and I'll be damned if I try to relearn it tbh.

Dude, I miss Kidd. He really did make the game fun.
                Yeah but that's why we'd be playing with friends and not randos.

No need to learn the meta, just use the same shit we've been using since before t5

Comment

Yeah but that's why we'd be playing with friends and not randos.

No need to learn the meta, just use the same shit we've been using since before t5
                  fair point, yeah

Comment

That said I do miss Kidd a bit.

When he wasn't fighting with bills over worthless epeen he was his regular goofy ass self.

It'd be nice if he'd stop by more often.

Comment

Oh yeah, this happened too

Comment

Oh yeah, this happened too

Is that Gogeta's last ever game of Yugioh?

Comment

Is that Gogeta's last ever game of Yugioh?
                          No lol, you remember the story.

He kept coming back even after he said he'd quit forever.

Comment

No lol, you remember the story.

He kept coming back even after he said he'd quit forever.
                            Yeah, I remember lol. How many times did he quit? I think it was four or five times just while I was paying attention.

Comment

>evrery "top-tier" archetype during the time I was still playing got powercreeped
                              did they ever end up releasing classic modes or something like the pokemon gens where only cards released before certain years are allowed

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                                >evrery "top-tier" archetype during the time I was still playing got powercreeped
                                did they ever end up releasing classic modes or something like the pokemon gens where only cards released before certain years are allowed
                                It's called master rule. We're on MR4 rn; MR3 was pendulums.

Comment

Yeah, I remember lol. How many times did he quit? I think it was four or five times just while I was paying attention.
                                  Who even knows dude.

It was just the same shit every time, which is why I refuse to play him anymore.

Comment

It's called master rule. We're on MR4 rn; MR3 was pendulums.
                                    pendulums are cancer so MR2 (if it's pre-2014 mode) seems like the best choice

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

pendulums are cancer so MR2 (if it's pre-2014 mode) seems like the best choice
                                      Say what you want about pendulums, but at least MR3 allowed you to play your deck the way it was intended to be played.

Comment

What's MR1? Pre-Synchro?

Comment

What's MR1? Pre-Synchro?
                                          MR1 is synchro.

Everything before that I don't know, traditional I guess?

Comment

Working...
                                          X