No announcement yet.

Official Yu-Gi-Oh Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm planning on making a Red-Eyes/Zombie deck.
    Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
    And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Is it a bad thing that I recognized what the effect of Signal Warrior is based on, as well as it's appearance?

It's effect is just a monster version of speed world 2 (Anime) and it is wearing yusei's helmet and duel runner as armor.

And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Why do I keep playing this game, and why do I keep playing custom cards.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=240889-7612311

loser is gogeta levels of retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Yu View Post
          Why do I keep playing this game, and why do I keep playing custom cards.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=240889-7612311

loser is gogeta levels of retarded
          Can't see the link.

Using android phone.

Comment

Charmer Waifus got more support.

I'm going to make the deck on a YGO deck list app now! :3

Comment

Whenever I watch the Kaibaland arc, I swear I can hear Ride of the Valkyries being played when the card of the same name is used.

Comment

A piece of shit bug can beat a Divine Beast can you believe that

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                  A piece of shit bug can beat a Divine Beast can you believe that
                  Through strategy, yes.

Comment

Working...
                  X