No announcement yet.

E3 [2015] Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, I died. And had to be revived. But I'm ok now.

I had the craziest dream. I dreamt that Sony actually showed a trailer for an FF7 remake. It was heavenly.

Comment

Originally posted by Groovy wavy View Post
      Sony always wins.

Black Ops 3 wins
      MS has it in '08

BO3 is okay seems like BO2+ dlc more or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
        Guys, I died. And had to be revived. But I'm ok now.

I had the craziest dream. I dreamt that Sony actually showed a trailer for an FF7 remake. It was heavenly.
        Yeah FF7 is just being remade into a movie.

Comment

But seriously though. Sony smashed this year. Like oh my GOD. It was an orgy of video games.

The Last Guardian
          Horizon: Zero Dawn
          Street Fighter V
          No Man's Sky
          FF7 Remake
          Uncharted 4

I will buy at least four of those games.

Comment

I'm probably like the only erson in this thread who doesn't give two shits about the FFVII remake. lol

In other news: K.I. SeasonThree better be A++ if it M$ wants to compete with Sony because SFV is gonna trample all over their shit.
            Last edited by Issa; June 15th, 2015, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
              I'm probably like the only erson in this thread who doesn't give two shits about the FFVII remake. lol
              Neither do I. Was never into the Final Fantasy games.

For me:

The Last Guardian
              Media Molecule
              No Man's Sky
              Firewatch
              Shenmue 3
              Battlefront
              Uncharted 4

And now we wait for Nintendo...

Comment

Nintendo's gonna be hard pressed to top this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brothar View Post

For me:

The Last Guardian
                  Media Molecule
                  No Man's Sky
                  Firewatch
                  Shenmue 3
                  Battlefront

My stand outs.

Haven't been this hyped for video games in a long time.

Comment

Has Season 3 been announced? Or hinted at? I got season 2. It's pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Omniwhatever View Post
                      Nintendo's gonna be hard pressed to top this.
                      Whatever, man, the more games to look forward to, the better.

Comment

Damn Last Guardian thoughhh <3
                        I am the ultimate insanity!! I AM CARNAGE!!

Comment

If Nintendo shows off;

New Metroid
                          New F-Zero
                          Pokemon Wii U
                          Starfox
                          Zelda Wii U
                          And some original IP that looks incredible

They can top Sony. Otherwise Square Enix wins E3 when they show off a shitload of amazing games at their conference tomorrow night. (FF7 Remake, FF15, Kingdom Hearts 3, Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, Hitman, plus whatever new shit they're cooking up)

Comment

Originally posted by Brothar View Post

For me:

The Last Guardian
                            Media Molecule
                            No Man's Sky
                            Firewatch
                            Shenmue 3
                            Battlefront
                            Uncharted 4

Make that three folks, I never cared for Final Fantasy either. And...believe it or not, but a bunch of people think e3's in Sony's bag strictly because of a remake of FF7...
                            I don't get it, tbh. You can be hyped for it, and it may be a good game in people's books...but remakes don't win e3's for me. No matter how good the original was.
                            Though, some of the games you listed are interesting, tbh.

Comment

Yeah no fucks given about a FF remake, the fire be where the other shit be.
                              Originally posted by Anime18
                              Dude...quit acting like a fucking nigger dude...
                              Originally posted by A New Soul

Nah best result is when it's a result of deepthroating a dick that's too big or being filled with too much cum.

Originally posted by Jay
                              So all I ask of you is to show an erect dick with a ruler next to it. That's all lol.

Comment

Other than the FF7 remake, Firewatch was actually the only one to really pique my interest, believe it or not.
                                Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

I found this image and I'd say it about sums up how things went.

Comment

The difference with an FF7 remake to other remakes are, it's something we've been waiting and demanding for years, square makes some of the best graphics, FF7 is argued as one of the best FF and one of the greatest games ever, and FF7 is all blocky with modern graphics it will be a whole new world.

Comment

Originally posted by Salty Steve View Post
                                      Make that three folks, I never cared for Final Fantasy either. And...believe it or not, but a bunch of people think e3's in Sony's bag strictly because of a remake of FF7...
                                      I don't get it, tbh. You can be hyped for it, and it may be a good game in people's books...but remakes don't win e3's for me. No matter how good the original was.
                                      Though, some of the games you listed are interesting, tbh.

FF7 is just that iconic. It'd be like Nintendo announcing a full HD upgrade of Ocarina of Time that looks like it belongs on a PS4. FF7 saved the Playstation 1 almost single-handedly, it brought JRPGs to the attention to the rest of the world. And it really put Square Enix on the books as a great developer. The entire game is dated by today's standards. And I don't expect, if it were a new title, that it would win any awards with it's off the wall story and weird characters. But in the 90s? It was amazing. Went down as one of the greatest and most beloved video games of all time.

So yeah, it kind of won E3, even with it's short teaser. Fans have been longing for this for 10 years, ever since they showed off a tech demo of what the game could look like on the PS3 back in 2005. I imagine that's probably about as long as you've been playing video games. lol

Comment

So I just saw the news about the HoloLens. Shit's pretty insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Color of Cid Haki View Post
                                          The difference with an FF7 remake to other remakes are, it's something we've been waiting and demanding for years, square makes some of the best graphics, FF7 is argued as one of the best FF and one of the greatest games ever, and FF7 is all blocky with modern graphics it will be a whole new world.
                                          Nah y'all just wanted a remake of a game you liked, and denied innovation. Ain't nothing wrong with that at all. Supply and demand means they're listening.
                                          Originally posted by Anime18
                                          Dude...quit acting like a fucking nigger dude...
                                          Originally posted by A New Soul

Nah best result is when it's a result of deepthroating a dick that's too big or being filled with too much cum.

Originally posted by Jay
                                          So all I ask of you is to show an erect dick with a ruler next to it. That's all lol.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X