Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Time to just give them a mercy kill.

That TV show ended them in the mainstream.
    It would have had a chance if it had a film instead. Look at guardians. Nobody gave a fuck about them at first. The inhumans have always been meh outside of Black bolt power.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

When even Black Bolt's dog is more interesting than the current X-Men line-up.

Ha ha, I'm done.

Comment

Slott amazing spiderman has been mediocre. But that last arc was a classic.

R.I.P Flash

Comment

bullseye still pimp in the future

bullseye.jpg

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
          Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Comment

death of inhumans

Vox is a little cheesy but at least they're dying

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Gold View Post
                death of inhumans

Vox is a little cheesy but at least they're dying
                He's ACTUALLY Edgemaster. SMH

They reeeally didn't try. Gabriel Summers coming back to life would have been better.

Comment

new punisher #1 started off well

but so did x-men red so who knows how it'll turn out

Comment

Started reading Punisher Max over my trip.

Reminds me of why I've always liked the character.

Comment

Death of the Inhumans #3.

Damn, my boy Blackagar be on that YHWACH shit. With the Emperor's Song and everythang. Take a seat, Ex-Men.

Not nearly as impressed by Vox, who will be plagued by the same "pitfall" villains (fictional ones, at least) have conveniently been stumbling into since time immemorial. Pride goeth before destruction etc., unless Vox wants the Kree Overlords gone. In which case, I respect his choice slightly more. Even so, he'll very likely regret not killing BB when he had the chance. Won't be teleporting his way out of Boltagon's death rattle.

Comment

ice man #1 really coming out strong
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal; September 12th, 2018, 07:20 PM.

Comment

YET another retcon for Carol, but the latest one kinda works... Bringing back her actually feminine look helps immensely. I might just be a fucking weirdo, but angry bull-dyke who's a testosterone junkie didn't really do it for me. Oh, and she may be half-Kree now. Dun, dun, dun.
                        Last edited by Oneiros; September 21st, 2018, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Elixir, Unuscione, Briar, Exodus, Marrow and.....Toad

5/6

That's a serious line up though. Good to finally see Mags back in his classic leathers. I expect Xorn and Archangel to eventually play roles because, I doubt this line up is gonna be permanent. Can't wait for the X-Men Black mini.

Too bad Bunn won't be behind this book. Nobody will ever out write him when it comes to Magneto.
                          Last edited by Issa; September 22nd, 2018, 05:02 AM.

Comment

I am late didn't even realize fantastic four has been revived. The first villain of the story being able to wipe out universes makes it straight up a fantastic four story.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                              I am late didn't even realize fantastic four has been revived. The first villain of the story being able to wipe out universes makes it straight up a fantastic four story.
                              They're back in form. I wonder how long until Doom is back to being Rabum Alal.

Comment

4c4863ff04a232932f2aacab612695d0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Gold View Post
                                  it's kinda adorable in a bruno sort of way

Comment

They're back in form. I wonder how long until Doom is back to being Rabum Alal.
                                    I don’t know that mini story in the first issue kinda implied he returning to normal him.

Anyways look like Reed replaces Johnny and Ben with his kids. Didn’t even give them dudes a post card until shit hit the fan.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

I don’t know that mini story in the first issue kinda implied he returning to normal him.

Anyways look like Reed replaces Johnny and Ben with his kids. Didn’t even give them dudes a post card until shit hit the fan.
                                      Just glad that there is finally a real comsic book out. The OG is back.

Been got tired of the trashy ass guardians of the galaxy books.

FF, Uncanny X-Men, singular Thor book and a singular Avnegers roster. Shit is finally stabilized.

Comment

Just glad that there is finally a real comsic book out. The OG is back.

Been got tired of the trashy ass guardians of the galaxy books.

FF, Uncanny X-Men, singular Thor book and a singular Avnegers roster. Shit is finally stabilized.
                                        Hopefully it means galactus and surfer can get proper storylines again.

Lol I forgot they tried to replace FF with guardians. Movies only thing that carried that book.

I need banner back as Hulk to say total normalcy

Comment

Working...
                                        X