Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvel Comics General Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by Mister Teal View Post
    MODOK assassin is so great
    Only one I haven't started yet.

    Loved his Battleworld segment so I gotta get on that.

    You read Old Man Logan yet? Bendis seems to be doing okay so far. So long as they keep him on a short leash I think we're good.

    Comment


      #62
      Yeah I read it. I liked it, and i generally don't read much Wolvie stuff. Good artwork and what not.

      in more hilarious news:




      Comment


        #63
        Cyclops won the first Marvel hero of the month.

        Surfer, Capt. Marvel, Quake, and Thor were next in line. Closest was Surfer and Scott beat him by 800 votes.

        Can't lie thoug, aside from being one of the most dynamically written characters in comic book history he's been on his shit this month. Even with the shitty Bendis writing he's managed to shine as a character.

        Comment


          #64
          Cyclops was my favorite X-Man back in the day. No clue why, but I loved him. Probably the laser eyes. Kids love laser eyes.

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by Cid View Post
            Cyclops was my favorite X-Man back in the day. No clue why, but I loved him. Probably the laser eyes. Kids love laser eyes.
            He's like the mutant Captain America in every sense.

            His charisma and leadership skills are scary.

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
              He's like the mutant Captain America in every sense.

              His charisma and leadership skills are scary.
              I didn't have a ton of exposure to Captain America as a kid, so I didn't care too much for him.

              Comment


                #67
                lol

                '

                @Cid
                It's not too late.

                Or you can read Cpat Vol. 7 and find out why he stepped down as Capt.

                It's a good run that most people didn't read which is why they were six kinds of confused when they heard that he wasn't gonna be capt. anymore.

                Comment


                  #68
                  I've got far too much to read. Lol. I'm not even sure if I have Marvel Unlimited access right now. Friend that was letting me use the account t had to cancel it before it renewed. Was supposed to get it back today, but I haven't looked yet. D:

                  Comment


                    #69
                    I know that feel.

                    Even a months catchup with Marvel is a lot of stuff to read.

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Reading Jeff Parker's Rulk. It's good so far. Gives me an Agent Venom vibe.

                      Originally posted by Cid View Post
                      I'm not particularly fond of the Fantastic Four myself. The characters don't seem as interesting to me, at least not in the few issues I've read.
                      To a lot of people, the best thing to come out of the F4 are Doom and Ultimate Reed. I do plan to read Hickman's F4, since I hear it's actually pretty great.
                      -

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Is there anything else I need for Secret Wars besides Avengers and New Avengers?

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by Magnum Miracles View Post
                          To a lot of people, the best thing to come out of the F4 are Doom and Ultimate Reed.
                          I do REALLY like Dr. Doom. He's a good villain.

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Originally posted by Lahar View Post
                            Is there anything else I need for Secret Wars besides Avengers and New Avengers?
                            Avengers World.

                            Not as important as those two, but a good read nonetheless. You also see more of Thor the Unworthy there.

                            @Maggs
                            Can't really disagree with that.(Ultimate Reed and Doom)

                            Rabum Alal is life.

                            Originally posted by Cid
                            I do REALLY like Dr. Doom. He's a good villain.
                            He's in the top tier.

                            Probably the best written Marvel villain period. We can just pretend like Axis Doom doesn't exist.
                            Last edited by Issa; May 30th, 2015, 07:26 PM.

                            Comment


                              #74
                              i don't know -that- much about doom, but from reading some of Loki: AoA i didn't like valeria or whatever her name was hanging around. somehow made him less menacing

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Originally posted by Mister Teal View Post
                                i don't know -that- much about doom, but from reading some of Loki: AoA i didn't like valeria or whatever her name was hanging around. somehow made him less menacing
                                Valeria is Reed and Sue's daughter. She got mad at daddy and started living with uncle Doom. She had this idea that she could somehow redeem him.

                                Needless to say that she failed based in recent events. . .

                                Comment


                                  #76
                                  Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
                                  Valeria is Reed and Sue's daughter. She got mad at daddy and started living with uncle Doom. She had this idea that she could somehow redeem him.

                                  Needless to say that she failed based in recent events. . .
                                  That's a really odd plot line... Lol

                                  Comment


                                    #77
                                    Originally posted by Cid View Post

                                    That's a really odd plot line... Lol
                                    She's also smarter than her father.

                                    Comment


                                      #78
                                      Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
                                      She's also smarter than her father.
                                      It just sounds like the plot of a sitcom.

                                      "Now that I AM in control of the Ultimate Nullifier, I will end the Fantastic Four"
                                      -Doom laughs maniacally-

                                      "Oh Uncle Doom, you can't do that before dinner."
                                      -Valerie has hands on hips and is shaking her head-

                                      *que laughtrack*

                                      Comment


                                        #79
                                        Originally posted by Mister Teal View Post
                                        i don't know -that- much about doom, but from reading some of Loki: AoA
                                        My only experience with Doom is that issue of AoA where he called himself a god lmao. He became my favorite Marvel villain after that.
                                        -

                                        Comment


                                          #80
                                          Originally posted by Magnum Miracles View Post

                                          My only experience with Doom is that issue of AoA where he called himself a god lmao. He became my favorite Marvel villain after that.
                                          Still haven't read Age of Apocalypse yet?

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X