No announcement yet.

Marvel Comics General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does DC have a Marvel Unlimited like service? That's the only reason I'm reading Marvel stuff. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
      Does DC have a Marvel Unlimited like service? That's the only reason I'm reading Marvel stuff. Lol
      Oh, I`m not sure about that tbh.

Comment

Googling it, seems there isn't. Too bad, I love a ton of DC's characters.

Also, I really like the Thunderbolts.

Comment

Which volume of Thunderbolts?

Comment

from what I know they don't.... which is a bad choice on their part.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
              Which volume of Thunderbolts?
              Thunderbolts #103 is what I've read. (first of their two Civil War tie-ins) and I'm actually about to read #104 as well.

Originally posted by J peth View Post
              from what I know they don't.... which is a bad choice on their part.
              It seriously is. My main problem with comics for years was the high cost to get into it legally. Up until a few months ago Marvel Unlimited didn't even have a monthly subscription, if I recall. It was only an annual one for like, $70 I think. Comics are just too expensive. lol But with Marvel Unlimited, $10 a month to read just about any comic book that's at least six months old? Hell of a deal.

Comment

They're good reads. All of their Siege tie ins are great too.

My favorite line up would have to be the latest though. Elektra, Castle, Leader, Deadpool, Agent Venom and Thunderbolt Ross.

Comment

Damn, they get Deadpool, Venom, and Castle? lol

Comment

It seriously is. My main problem with comics for years was the high cost to get into it legally. Up until a few months ago Marvel Unlimited didn't even have a monthly subscription, if I recall. It was only an annual one for like, $70 I think. Comics are just too expensive. lol But with Marvel Unlimited, $10 a month to read just about any comic book that's at least six months old? Hell of a deal.
                    they had a deal a few months back for a nigh-free month that I missed out on, but I'm thinking about picking it up...

I just have so much catching up to do it's not even funny.

Comment

Damn, they get Deadpool, Venom, and Castle? lol
                      It's a sick squad.

Remenders Venom run(Venom Vol. 2) was great too if you ever wanna check tat out. Covers how Flash's life led to him being Venoms successor.

Tons of people consider him a superior Venom to Brock as far as character goes.

Comment

I never knew Flash (Thompson, right?) took over the mantle of Venom. How did that happen? Brock die?

Comment

I never knew Flash (Thompson, right?) took over the mantle of Venom. How did that happen? Brock die?
                          To slowpoke.jpg or not to slowpoke.jpg, that is the question

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                            To slowpoke.jpg or not to slowpoke.jpg, that is the question

Never kept up with comics, bruh. lol

I'm only just now reading them. I've read more comics (25) in the last 7 days than I have my entire life. lololololol

Comment

Kk still

And yeah, Venom's had like 2-3 different hosts since Eddie iirc.
                              Last edited by dan; May 26th, 2015, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                                Kk still

And yeah, Venom's had like 2-3 different hosts since Eddie iirc.
                                Yeah it went to a few people. Even went back to Brock at one point, but Marvel always considered Flash as the true successor.

He is after all the complete host.

Wish Marvel still did characters as much justice as Flash. Went from a broke trailer boy spidey fanboy, to an Iraq war vet amputee, to an Avenger, to a Thunderbolt and finally a Guardian of the Galaxy.

Comment

Flash Thompson was in the Guardians? The hell? lololol

Comment

Hoooooooooooooly sheeeeit

I've gotta get into Marvel Now. Somehow. Someway.

Comment

Flash Thompson was in the Guardians? The hell? lololol

yeah they went to the symbiote planet

Comment

Secret Wars: 2099 is out today.

Comment

MODOK assassin is so great

Comment

Working...
                                          X