Marvel Comics General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Culpa the Moth Mage View Post
    I liked Spidy 2, and loved both of the TAS movies. 2 was great to the story, and set up for so much...
    Eh... I like Andrew as Peter Parker. And he gets the wit and Sarcasm of Spider-Man much better than Tobey ever did. But TAS2...?

Comment

TBH, The Amazing Spider Man 2 gets a lot of flack, I know it isn't a superb movie. At least it isn't this

I'll take ASP2 over this any day of the week

Comment

While I didn't care for some of the villain portrayals , and it focused a little much on Gwen and Peter's love story, but other than that, it was pretty spot on with the story bits, and Gwen's death was perfect. And what they were building with it. Sinister Six. Would have been awesome.

I ignore Toby in Spiderman 2 and just focus on Doc Oc. Wonderful portrayal.
        Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
        Check me out on Twitch @https://www.twitch.tv/mothmageculpa/

Comment

PSA: Namor is a dick. Not at all as awesome as Aquaman.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
            He did punch Thanos in the face tho, so at least he has that going for him :)

Other than that, I`m actually a fan of Aquaman so I agree :)

Comment

Originally posted by znjfl View Post
              He did punch Thanos in the face tho, so at least he has that going for him :)

Other than that, I`m actually a fan of Aquaman so I agree :)
              Did that end well for Namor? Lol

Comment

Did that end well for Namor? Lol
                Not really :)

Comment

Caint be dissing one of the GOAT like that, Cid.

Although he is a dick. . .

Comment

Originally posted by znjfl View Post
                    Not really :)
                    Honestly, outside a select group of people, would that end well for anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post

Only person who seems to continuously kick his ass one on one is Starlord.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post

You pretty much need to be a Skyfather to get away with punching Thanos,

Comment

So out of everybody here who hasn't read Origins, Savage Wolverine, and Wolverine Vol. 6 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
                            So out of everybody here who hasn't read Origins, Savage Wolverine, and Wolverine Vol. 6 yet?
                            I haven't. :D

Comment

I haven't. :D
                              It's good stuff.

Same with all the classic Sabretooth runs. I actually like those more.

Creed is an evil SOB. Probably in the top five most evil. Up there with people like Sinister and Red Skull. This is all pre-axis of course.
                              Last edited by Issa; May 24th, 2015, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
                                It's good stuff.

Same with all the classic Sabretooth runs. I actually like those more.

Creed is an evil SOB. Probably in the top five most evil. Up there with people like Sinister and Red Skull. This is all pre-axis of course.
                                I'll probably check them out. I'm liking this whole comic book thing a lot more than I thought I would. Civil War is pretty good shit.

Comment

I'll probably check them out. I'm liking this whole comic book thing a lot more than I thought I would. Civil War is pretty good shit.
                                  Comics are the Shizz.

Some X-Men must reads: House of M(technically a crossover), AoA Classic, Messiah War, Second Coming., X-Men Legacy Vol. 2, Age of X, X-Necrosha, X-Infernus, and Remenders Uncanny X-Force.

Some of the best.
                                  Last edited by Issa; May 24th, 2015, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Tomie
                                    Tomie commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Read: Necrosha, Messiah War and Second Coming [My favorite] plus X-men Legacy.

I definitely plan on reading House of M. It looks really good.

Comment

House of M is Bendis before he fell from grace. 10/10 work easy.

How he goes from that to his recent stuff idk. Has to be on some kinda drug. Either that or they killed the real Bendis and put M. Night Shaymalan's mind in his body because now. . .

Comment

Took a break from Civil War to check out Captain America: Streets of Poison. Seeing a meth addled Cap bocking like a chicken and beating down Daredevil is entertaining.

Comment

I'll probably check them out. I'm liking this whole comic book thing a lot more than I thought I would.
                                        If you decide to give DC a shot, make sure you do not skip Injustice: Gods Among Us and Kingdom Come

Comment

Working...
                                        X