Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Outside of Marvelverse could Wield Thor's Hammer (Read OP)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Outside of Marvelverse could Wield Thor's Hammer (Read OP)

"Whosoever holds this hammer, BE THEY WORTHY, shall wield the power of Thor."

...we've seen this a few times in Marvel; Mjolnir deems a wielder other then Thor [WORTHY]. That wielder is then able to lift Mjolnir and wield Thor's power. Assuming that the criteria for being deemed worthy are as follows:

1) The wielder must have a Viking-like thirst for battle

2) The wielder must have heroic feats of combat prowess

3) The wielder must have a pure desire to wield power not for pride or glory, but for the protection of the powerless

4) The wielder must be able to kill without hesitation when necessary, but have no innate desire to kill and derive no pleasure from being a killer.

WHO IS WORTHY???

Starting off with what will hopefully be a non-controversial pick:

^^^
    Worthy on all counts to lift The Hammer; Can wield the Power of Thor.

Who else???
    Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; January 16th, 2017, 11:35 AM.

gokuuuuuu

Comment

I have to question #3 I mean most characters even Thor seek glory on some level.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
        gokuuuuuu
        ...fails #4 because he does not kill without hesitation. [Not Worthy]

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
        I have to question #3 I mean most characters even Thor seek glory on some level.
        IRRC; Failing at #3 was the reason Thor was stripped of his power + cast out of Asgard, when he couldn't lift his own hammer.

And learning to not fail at #3 as a mortal man was the reason why the hammer deemed him worthy again + restored his abilities.
        Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; January 16th, 2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Meta Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

IRRC; Failing at #3 was the reason Thor was stripped of his power + cast out of Asgard, when he couldn't lift his own hammer.

And learning to not fail at #3 as a mortal man was the reason why the hammer deemed him worthy again + restored his abilities.
            In theory but in actual practice he was still pretty arrogant/prideful during the events of the first Avengers and onward. I think you probably can't have arrogance and pride be your defining characteristics and wield Mjolnir but you don't need to be completely void of those traits.

Comment

i did not exactly read the OP btw ^^;. Just saw the title and answered.

Comment

I'm not totally sure about #4, but isn't Ichigo worthy?

Comment

Sanji

Comment

Watchdog-man

Comment

whoever my set is at the time anyone reads this bad post

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                      Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

I think Thorfinn (Vinland saga) after the time-skip fits these criteria.

Last edited by Louay; January 16th, 2017, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crismon View Post
                          Sanji
                          Fails #1, likely #4, and probably #3. Thor's hammer is pretty picky, after all.

Comment

Wonder Woman, Super man, Hercules, & Zeus
                            Last edited by Future Vision; January 16th, 2017, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Black Goku.

Comment

Comment

Vegito?

Comment

"Whosoever holds this hammer, BE THEY WORTHY, shall wield the power of Thor."

...we've seen this a few times in Marvel; Mjolnir deems a wielder other then Thor [WORTHY]. That wielder is then able to lift Mjolnir and wield Thor's power. Assuming that the criteria for being deemed worthy are as follows:

1) The wielder must have a Viking-like thirst for battle

2) The wielder must have heroic feats of combat prowess

3) The wielder must have a pure desire to wield power not for pride or glory, but for the protection of the powerless

4) The wielder must be able to kill without hesitation when necessary, but have no innate desire to kill and derive no pleasure from being a killer.

WHO IS WORTHY???

Starting off with what will hopefully be a non-controversial pick:

^^^
                                    Worthy on all counts to lift The Hammer; Can wield the Power of Thor.

Who else???
                                    You know I was going to say Goku but then... that 3rd one just doesn't fit him. So instead:

TRUNKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                                      I think Thorfinn (Vinland saga) after the time-skip fits these criteria.

same
                                      Beat Happening - Tiger Trap

Comment

Batman nothing is impossible for Batman
                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Working...
                                        X