Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comic Books - What are you currently reading?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goon2.jpg
    Attached Files

Comment

I need to hit up the comic shop, but I need money. For now I'm just reading some Golden Age Green Arrow stuff drawn by Jack Kirby. The art is decent, but the story is so hard to push through lol
      I have 1 more TPB of Grell's run to read right now, but I'm waiting until I read the less desirable stuff.
      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
      Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

I've never been a comic guy so I'm starting to get into the medium just to see what I missed, started The Strange Talent of Luther Strode and it's great so far

Comment

Just picked up some more of Grell's Green Arrow run, Archer's Quest, and all of Gerard Way's Doom Patrol run. Can't wait for them to arrive.
          Still slowly mustering through that Jack Kirby book and haven't touched the other Grell book I have. But I'm sure I'll want to now lol
          I also picked up the newest issue of Wonder Twins, Heroes in Crisis, Lucifer, and Wild Storm. Most of which have new issues coming this or next week xD
          Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
          Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 75 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Kai’ckul @ing you because I saw while searching for comic info on this site that you like Invincible,I've been meaning to read it. Is it good?

Comment

• Kai’ckul
              Kai’ckul commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes

Unless you mind tasteful gore

In which case, it's still good
          Working...
          X