Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comic Books - What are you currently reading?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issa yeah dude whats your problem
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Haven't read much since Heroes in Crisis. But I have a good 40 comics to catch up on in my desk and my nightstand.... >.>
      Tried to read the next issue of Teen Titans, but I passed out before I could finish the first page.
      Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
      Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Issa yeah dude whats your problem
        Stop posting here please. By here, I mean T5.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Stop posting here please. By here, I mean T5.
          no u
          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Attached Files

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
            Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

[img]https://i.imgur.com/HnTpTEm.jIssa yeah dude whats your problem
              I don't think he likes you mate, might be because you're a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                I don't think he likes you mate, might be because you're a racist.
                I like asians though

Comment

I like asians though
                  But do you like blacks or browns? I didn't think so. And asian isn't a "race".

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

But do you like blacks or browns? I didn't think so. And asian isn't a "race".
                    No, I don't think I like them very much

I like "yellows" and whites, then.
                    Last edited by DokTOR.; October 21st, 2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

No, I don't think I like them very much

I like "yellows" and whites, then.
                    You're gonna die miserably and without socks.

Comment

• DokTOR.
                      DokTOR. commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Based

Uncanny X-Men #2

Shit just got real. I guess this explains all the reality warping shenanigans going on. Jamie Madrox back to life, dinosaurs roaming San Fr
                    Last edited by Issa; November 21st, 2018, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Finished Mister Miracle. Interesting ending. Great quotes.
                      Now I'm reading Bombshells United, just for the elseworlds Canary appearance.
                      Next I'll probably finish up Injustice 2 (same thing, elseworlds arrow and canary, though at least Injustice keeps me more interested).
                      Then I'll finally start moving on with a bunch of my series I've been holding off on.
                      Finally picked up all my box recently and filled a few of the holes, so I'm finally catching up on stuff.
                      Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Uncanny X-Men #3, Return of Wolverine #3 and Darth Vader #26.

Saw the scans for UXM #11 going around aswell. Cyclops is back. The GOAT is back.

So that means Scott, Jean, Logan, Legion and Chuck are all alive.

Psylocke finally had her body back permanently. She was literally out of her body for the better part of a decade all because weirdo Americans had an obsession with Asians and ninjas in the 90s.
                        Last edited by Issa; November 28th, 2018, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Just about caught back up on The Wild Storm. Loved seeing Midnighter and Apollo. This series is fun.

Comment

i started Invincible.

a little slow start but there's 140 issues so im hoping it picks up

Comment

Green River Killer: A True Detective Story
                              Wipers - So Young

Comment

i finished invincible. I'd say 7/10. Pretty good although some arcs got pretty schmaltzy. I was hoping the melodrama would die down after he was out of high school but it never really did

really good fights though and they aren't afraid to kill characters

Comment

Finally bought all my comics for the past few months.

So far I've finished:
                                  Klaus & The Crying Snowman - Another solid issue. Look forward to 2019's issue.
                                  The Wild Storm 19 - This has been one long painful slow burn. How can every issue give you so much information while simultaneously no information at all? Still loving it.
                                  Doomsday Clock 8 - politics heavy issue that finally sets the stage for the Superman/Doctor Manhattan showdown.Looking forward to the ending.
                                  The Unexpected issues 1-6 - decent title. I picked it up because I wanted to try at least one of the Metal spin offs. It hasn't been bad. Just hasn't been the greatest. I'll likely see it through to the end since it ends at 8 or 9 anyway.

Next I'll read the first 4 issues of Books of Magic. Sandman Universe stuff is stuff I'm actually interested in. I also have the first 4 issues of Lucifer to start.

Comment

Just caught up on the current run of Lucifer (other than this week's issue which I'll pick up on Saturday when I'm at the comic shop). Really enjoying it. More than Books of Magic anyway. It's got me hooked.
                                    After reading Books, I feel like I missed something and should read at least The Dreaming and Sandman Universe.

Next I'll catch up on Heroes in Crisis, then I have Teen Titans and Green Arrow.

Comment

Working...
                                    X