Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thart (my art)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Originally posted by Thar View Post
    A chalk drawing of Widowmaker in her Talon skin.




    Full resolution

    Let me know what y'all think. ^^
    If you have an unclothed version, my inbox is always open.
    If you don't want to send it here just let me know and I'll provide an email through which the pornography art can be sent.

    Comment


      #22
      Some sigs I made








      Last edited by Thar; July 8th, 2018, 10:43 AM.

      Comment


        #23
        I'm really digging that Galactus sig. You use C4Ds for the backgrounds in these or is it all brushing?

        Comment


          #24
          Originally posted by Cid View Post
          I'm really digging that Galactus sig. You use C4Ds for the backgrounds in these or is it all brushing?
          C4Ds and stocks for the backgrounds. I used brushes for the lighting.

          Comment


            #25
            Originally posted by Thar View Post

            C4Ds and stocks for the backgrounds. I used brushes for the lighting.
            They look really good. I'm a bit jealous, I never got very good at using C4Ds and stock photos. Always seemed to have issues with them looking way overcrowded in the final product. Looks like you blurred a ton of stuff around your render though, I never thought of doing that to bring focus to it.

            Makes me want to get back into sig-making. >_<

            Comment


              #26
              Nice! The bird chalk drawing especially reminds me of Impressionist paintings, with the way the colors blend together in the background.

              Have you ever thought about painting? I'd be interested to see what it would look like.

              Comment


                #27
                Originally posted by Syd View Post
                Nice! The bird chalk drawing especially reminds me of Impressionist paintings, with the way the colors blend together in the background.

                Have you ever thought about painting? I'd be interested to see what it would look like.
                I've never tried painting, but if the opportunity comes, I'll try it out someday.

                Comment


                  #28
                  New sig for another forum. The theme is "history."

                  Comment


                    #29
                    Another sig

                    Comment


                      #30
                      Lemme just breathe life back into this thread real quick

                      Here is Terra from Smite in her Igneous skin:

                      Comment


                        #31
                        You know the cool thing about chalk? You get such a great sense of movement, which adds a ton of energy to a piece.

                        Anyway, I like this. It makes me wanna play Smite again
                        Originally posted by Wade
                        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                        Comment


                          #32
                          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                          You know the cool thing about chalk? You get such a great sense of movement, which adds a ton of energy to a piece.

                          Anyway, I like this. It makes me wanna play Smite again
                          Yeah same, though if the last time I played has taught me anything, it's that I'm a very poor sport and learning curves suck. lol

                          Thanks, man! Glad you like it.

                          Comment


                            #33
                            Originally posted by Thar View Post

                            Yeah same, though if the last time I played has taught me anything, it's that I'm a very poor sport and learning curves suck. lol

                            Thanks, man! Glad you like it.
                            I'm the kind of loser that'll play against bots instead of real players, lol. Fuck competition.
                            Originally posted by Wade
                            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                            Comment


                              #34
                              Here's a drawing of one of the piers on the beach by where we stayed in Cancun.

                              Comment


                                #35
                                Request from Culpa, cause I was bored.

                                Comment


                                  #36
                                  For anyone interested, I made a commission page. I do soft pastel transfers, mainly for photos. Feel free to stop by:

                                  https://www.deviantart.com/brothar5/...nsfers-1250835

                                  Comment

                                  Working...
                                  X