Orgy's Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .Kidd//Notwen View Post
    I heard of the drawing tablet Wacom... pricey. Ive heard of cheaper. However you get what u pay for.

Anyway.

-----

A Profile Sheet on the/A starring character.

I still need to implement the 'Rune Stone' section and more. However I just came up with that idea and it will be key to a selective group of Magiea Users. What do you think?

Berlin Van'Kuken

-Statistics-

Hair Color : Brown(Brunette)
    Eye Color: Green
    Height: 5' 4"
    Weight: 115 lbs.

-Biography-

Even when Berlin was just an infant child, he had always been deemed a "Special Boy" by his parents whom were mostly oblivious to the strange occurrences surrounding the boy. Overcoming horrific events that would have left anyone with the most significant of injuries, and likely death. Ofcourse he would grow oblivious to the fact that he had been blessed with an abnormal level of the Mystical Energy known as 'Aether'.

Unknowingly, a dark creature by the name of 'Krustallos' seemingly bypassed the dimension barrier, crossing dimensions, and spawned within the realm of Earth in search of the energy that allowed free travel through unlimited dimensions. Unfortunately the subject of this matter involved ripping the very soul from Berlin, whom's very soul contained the ancient Rune Code which could change about the tides of dimensional warfare. Upon arriving, the beast quickly made work of civilians; tearing into every human soul and flesh Dark Krustallos came into contact with. Upon sensing the energy radiating from Berlin, the creature rushed towards its destination while simultaneously wreaking havoc upon the city's inhabitants, and finally leading Krustallos to Berlin and his middle school.

The beast tore away a significant portion of the school while injuring not only Berlin but also friend's, teacher's and student's alike. Preparing itself to devour anything in its wake, a girl had appeared and wearing clothing not of Earth. Celica, had come to aid Berlin, but even She was of no match, and was also fairly wounded from a previous battle with the creature. Knowing it was her duty to protect Berlin, she put herself into harmsway and almost payed with her life.

Berlin had understood that the beast was after him. And so he dashed, prompting the beast to give chase in which was according to Berlin's plan all along, separating the creatures from his school and civilian's. Cornering an injured Berlin by the lakeside, surrounded by forest, the creature attacked Berlin once more- With Celica once again intervening. The beast roared and let out a sinister laugh which accompanied by a wave of Aura, sent both Berlin and Celica flying backwards. Aiming a crystal dart at Berlin, the beast fired, however critically injuring the girl who jumped into the way of the crystal to save him. With power emitting from his body, he was able to force back the evil spector, allowing Berlin and Celica to live for the day. However, fearing another attack on Berlin's loved ones, he bided Earth a farewell to help stop the forces of evil within Gaeia in hope's of one day returning home to see his loved one's once again.

-Appearance-

Berlin has a small stature, fitting for his age. Brown and somewhat wavy hair which leans to the right of his face. Green eye's and peach like skin. Berlin could be personified by the color red for it is his main color pallet. While in the human world he wore Reading Glasses, a red Vest, white T-Shirt, and White sneakers with red stripes, along with a red pendant. In the mystical realm of Gaeia he early on and so forth sports a pink rose colored kurta like garb, matching sneakers, with his blue trademark cape which sports a red pattern on its inside and his red pendant. Along his side a 13th Century short sword.

-Characteristics-

Timid at first, Berlin had always carried a heart of pure gold, constantly placing himself into harm's way to protect close friends and those too weak to stand up for themselve's at the expense of taking beatings from the neighborhood and school bullies. He has a soft spot for beautiful women(especially curvaceous women), and can be seen as sort of humorous for at times he can be very clueless, and can be quick to anger. As he gets more powerful and aid, his timidness slowly becomes something more, which evolves into a more consistent and courageous character. He's shown to be able to tame animals while also having the ability to connect with the hearts of his enemies. In general his key qualities are his kindness, bravery, and even at surprisingly his recklessness. Ready to make new friends and take on new challenges.

-Mystic Powers & Abilites-

Rune Magiea: The Rare ability to force runes within a magical circle by writing, twisting and conjuring the Aether, unlocking the very laws of the world itself. Bending the coding, one can unlock powers unrivaled through the Mystic Art's.

(Red)Rune Stone: ???

Pyromancy: Berlin was born with his soul bound by the Ancient Flame Runes. Giving him imidiate control over fire as a Pyromancer. Equipping his pyro techniques with his versatile Aether Techniques, Berlin is within a starting league of his own.

Aether Abilities: Aether is the life force energy that is used for the purpose of combat or other purposes. A rich life energy, granting Super Strength, Speed, Durability, Endurance, and Senses. It is a magical deteriant force that can grant the user an unlimited array of possibilities. It is depicted ad a sparkling sapphire like energy.

Magiea Abilities:

1. Fire Sphere: Berlin conjures a ball of Aether and Fire.

2. Flare Blade: Berlin slashes with a sword covered in fire.

3. Fire Wall: Berlin compacts Aether, hardening, twisting the flame inward as if it had tangible form in which repel attacks.

4. Flame Spiral: Berlin sends out a flame that at first seems to be petty in size but after mid range, expanding and twisting around in a spiraling motion and circling the intended target.

you're still doing Berlines great, hey I would like a request: her name is Izabelle Eravine, Headmistress of the Eravine clan

Race: elf
    Hair Color: gold with a bronze outcome
    Height: same height as me currently - 5'7
    Weight: 125 lbs

I haven't thought about biography but all you have to know is when she was a girl, her father would always give her a book filled with knowledge. This knowledge made her strive for more secrets to unlocking her true power. when her father died, she became the Headmistress shortly after; but she still tries to find what she's still looking for. she's met plenty of friends around her time but her closest friends are her two companions Noson which means "night" in welsh, and Lacus which means lake in latin.

appearance: she has beautiful complexion and long elegant hair. her clothes when she is in her household, she wears some cothing somewhat barely resembles Rachel's gown from blazblue a tadbit added with a black and gold finishes. on adventure she wheres a fur scarf and mage like academy outfit, it's like a robe but cut the bottom part to resemble a trenchcoat. her build is average with little curves

Characteristics: she is somewhat of an asshole when she meets new acquaintances, but she comes around when she gets to know that person. before her father died, the rune you mentioned earlier revealed something in her. she likes people that are brave, kind, and fun.

lightning rune:her father left this rune for a surprise for new new title, but sadly that didn't came through. she's always grew a fond with lightning when she was a child, every time its rains the strikes of thunder and lightning scared her; unitl she grew her fondness of lightning made her strong and confident.

Magiea Abilities:

1. lightning storm: summons multiple lightning from the sky using aether.

2. Raigeki Bow: Izabelle also counjures this bow each arrow type will have different outcomes.

3. Thundershout: once shouted, it sends an intimidating sound to scare her enemies

4. Locked Transformation: she has a transformation that she can't access but if she keeps finding the knowledge she strive for, she will be one a kind companion.

I hope like it
    decked out

Comment

Originally posted by carveslip56 View Post

you're still doing Berlines great, hey I would like a request: her name is Izabelle Eravine, Headmistress of the Eravine clan

Race: elf
      Hair Color: gold with a bronze outcome
      Height: same height as me currently - 5'7
      Weight: 125 lbs

I haven't thought about biography but all you have to know is when she was a girl, her father would always give her a book filled with knowledge. This knowledge made her strive for more secrets to unlocking her true power. when her father died, she became the Headmistress shortly after; but she still tries to find what she's still looking for. she's met plenty of friends around her time but her closest friends are her two companions Noson which means "night" in welsh, and Lacus which means lake in latin.

appearance: she has beautiful complexion and long elegant hair. her clothes when she is in her household, she wears some cothing somewhat barely resembles Rachel's gown from blazblue a tadbit added with a black and gold finishes. on adventure she wheres a fur scarf and mage like academy outfit, it's like a robe but cut the bottom part to resemble a trenchcoat. her build is average with little curves

Characteristics: she is somewhat of an asshole when she meets new acquaintances, but she comes around when she gets to know that person. before her father died, the rune you mentioned earlier revealed something in her. she likes people that are brave, kind, and fun.

lightning rune:her father left this rune for a surprise for new new title, but sadly that didn't came through. she's always grew a fond with lightning when she was a child, every time its rains the strikes of thunder and lightning scared her; unitl she grew her fondness of lightning made her strong and confident.

Magiea Abilities:

1. lightning storm: summons multiple lightning from the sky using aether.

2. Raigeki Bow: Izabelle also counjures this bow each arrow type will have different outcomes.

3. Thundershout: once shouted, it sends an intimidating sound to scare her enemies

4. Locked Transformation: she has a transformation that she can't access but if she keeps finding the knowledge she strive for, she will be one a kind companion.

I hope like it
      ... Yep... We're definitely related lol. Ok I can implement that. Theres nothing wrong with it at all. All of those times I used to read you guys story's. Hope you write something great or follow whatever path you may. Wow and you're taller than me...
      Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; August 16th, 2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .Kidd//Notwen View Post

... Yep... We're definitely related lol. Ok I can implement that. Theres nothing wrong with it at all. All of those times I used to read you guys story's. Hope you write something great or follow whatever path you may. Wow and you're taller than me...
        hahaha thanks
        decked out

Comment

So it's been, like, a year since I last updated this. Man, look at past me, thinking his creative endeavors were ever going to amount to anything... That was back when I was in college and was rewarded for coming up with neat ideas. Oh, well. It's my own damn fault that I can't focus on anything long enough to even properly start it. I mentioned the vampire hunter Damon a couple pages back, on April 10. I never forgot about him, and I think about him and his story very often, but I haven't developed a single new idea since that post. I haven't written a single page about him that I didn't delete or crumple up later, further damning him to be a specter that haunts my broken mind.

Anyway, I did a thing. This is a D&D character that I've spent a decent amount of time with. Sahana Whirlwind, an air genasi that has a penchant for mischief and a desire to learn about the Djinn Gods that she's somehow related to. Unlike her stuffy companions, who either bury their noses in dusty old books or their god's ass crack, Sahana's really just along for the ride, and the money. The money certainly helps, because she has some... Extravagant tastes. Even her battle armor must be of the finest quality- she uses transparent, enchanted dragon scales so that she still looks as good in combat as out of it.

Attached Files

Comment

• OrganizationXV
            OrganizationXV commented
            Editing a comment
            Still no scanner, no good tablet, no art programs... No colored pencils, even.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
          So it's been, like, a year since I last updated this. Man, look at past me, thinking his creative endeavors were ever going to amount to anything... That was back when I was in college and was rewarded for coming up with neat ideas. Oh, well. It's my own damn fault that I can't focus on anything long enough to even properly start it. I mentioned the vampire hunter Damon a couple pages back, on April 10. I never forgot about him, and I think about him and his story very often, but I haven't developed a single new idea since that post. I haven't written a single page about him that I didn't delete or crumple up later, further damning him to be a specter that haunts my broken mind.

Anyway, I did a thing. This is a D&D character that I've spent a decent amount of time with. Sahana Whirlwind, an air genasi that has a penchant for mischief and a desire to learn about the Djinn Gods that she's somehow related to. Unlike her stuffy companions, who either bury their noses in dusty old books or their god's ass crack, Sahana's really just along for the ride, and the money. The money certainly helps, because she has some... Extravagant tastes. Even her battle armor must be of the finest quality- she uses transparent, enchanted dragon scales so that she still looks as good in combat as out of it.

they can still become something, you just gotta focus!!!! remember, the 69-year-old comic artist is not that unusual, but practice is pertinent to progress!!!! DDD::::<<<<<

as for the pic....i like it. Its not clear if her blades are wet or on fire, but i like the depth this has, the shadows go a long way. now....imagine if you had been practicing since your last post...!!! aaarggh, orgy-kun - time management, friendo!!

good to see that you're still doing art-things though, i hope to see more

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

they can still become something, you just gotta focus!!!! remember, the 69-year-old comic artist is not that unusual, but practice is pertinent to progress!!!! DDD::::<<<<<

as for the pic....i like it. Its not clear if her blades are wet or on fire, but i like the depth this has, the shadows go a long way. now....imagine if you had been practicing since your last post...!!! aaarggh, orgy-kun - time management, friendo!!

good to see that you're still doing art-things though, i hope to see more
            One is wet, the other one is on fire, lol. I'm glad that at least kind of came through. I should've worked on it a little more tho.

I've basically decided that where I am is where I'm gonna be with drawing tbh. I'm not gonna stop, because I still think it's fun, but I don't have the time or the incentive to focus on it over anything else I half-heartedly worked on.

Comment

Here's another guy, this one is much more mysterious even to me: His name is Darius.

I don't see much of this man, I just know that he toils in a gloomy, haunted forest. A life of hardships has shaved away his good humor, but the same circumstances have honed his determination to survive... By any means.

Darius hides a dark secret, one that makes him a danger to any settlement he steps foot in. But maybe there's a deeper secret, even further down... Could it be a blessing of Avacyn or is it an even more ferocious threat?
              Attached Files

Comment

One is wet, the other one is on fire, lol. I'm glad that at least kind of came through. I should've worked on it a little more tho.

I've basically decided that where I am is where I'm gonna be with drawing tbh. I'm not gonna stop, because I still think it's fun, but I don't have the time or the incentive to focus on it over anything else I half-heartedly worked on.
                ah i see lol

well at the very least i hope you do keep at it. you've gotten better with shadows, it's particularly notable with the scythe guy pic.....you even added shadows under the eyes, which was really tricky to me when i first started learning the planes of the face. You and Cid , yall both have potential....

Comment

You and Cid , yall both have potential....
                  *stares at sketchpad that I bought and never used*

Comment

ah i see lol

well at the very least i hope you do keep at it. you've gotten better with shadows, it's particularly notable with the scythe guy pic.....you even added shadows under the eyes, which was really tricky to me when i first started learning the planes of the face. You and Cid , yall both have potential....
                    I dunno, whenever I have the time and an idea strikes me, I'll give it a shot.

Actually, I kind of have another D&D character to draw, but this time I'll need to do some armor research I guess. Stay tuned maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

*stares at sketchpad that I bought and never used*
                      goddamnit Cid-san...

U RACK DISCIPRINE!!!

I dunno, whenever I have the time and an idea strikes me, I'll give it a shot.

Actually, I kind of have another D&D character to draw, but this time I'll need to do some armor research I guess. Stay tuned maybe
                      lookin forward to et! personally, shiny metal bits are my fav type of attire

Comment

lookin forward to et! personally, shiny metal bits are my fav type of attire
                        I mean, there's not gonna be a lot of shiny metal tbh. These are a more... ceremonial type of armor, I guess? I dunno how to explain it, but it's not the classic plate mail you see.

Comment

So I have a completely unrelated D&D pic for a homebrew monster.

This is the kitsune arcanist

Much like actual kitsune, these are a race of fox-people with a magical inclination, especially for illusions and fire. In the world of Lorrim, though, they have a different origin.

The kitsune's ancestors were a highborn race, until their patron deity was destroyed by an ancient evil. Most of those people were killed, some of them fell to savagery, but some others still found refuge in the arms of a new god, a nature deity.

millennia later, the fox people are some of the few allies to a powerful wizard. The arcanists learned from his dogma and took it as their own. They work to uncover the secrets of their plane and gather all the knowledge that others might deem forbidden...
                          Last edited by OrganizationXV; May 9th, 2019, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Much like actual kitsune, these are a race of fox-people with a magical inclination, especially for illusions and fire. In the world of Lorrim, though, they have a different origin.

The kitsune's ancestors were a highborn race, until their patron deity was destroyed by an ancient evil. Most of those people were killed, some of them fell to savagery, but some others still found refuge in the arms of a new god, a nature deity.

millennia later, the fox people are some of the few allies to a powerful wizard. The arcanists learned from his dogma and took it as their own. They work to uncover the secrets of their plane and gather all the knowledge that others might deem forbidden...
                            Was this the armor guy or nah

either way, i like the headgear. Not huge into dog-people tho, contrary to popular belief

Comment

Do you watch any YouTube videos on different art techniques? I do sometimes to learn more about anatomy and sorts. I think that would be a good start. You will be rewarded with deep fundamentals and evolve into a more seasoned artist. Refine outlining and then detail will come later. Im ok with outlining. I'm not the best at detailed Art myself but youtube can really help with that as well. However the sessions for detail and perspective can get really boring... but its a worthwhile plus.

Comment

Was this the armor guy or nah

either way, i like the headgear. Not huge into dog-people tho, contrary to popular belief
                                Not the armor guy... Or, gal. I forgot that I didn't draw that one, lol.

I know the furry aesthetic isn't a lot of people's thing, but I thought him being vaguely non-human would lend to the weird mystery rather than... Make him a furry OC. Oh God, I've done it now...

.Kidd//Notwen I did a while back, but I went on a long hiatus so maybe I'm a bit rusty. Was it that bad?

Comment

Oh!

It reminds me of Taomon from Digimon!

Kyubimon digivolves tooooo Taomon!

Hehehehe!

Its so cute!

I wonder if these arcanists will figure out the meaning of Life, and what lies beyond it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post

Oh!

It reminds me of Taomon from Digimon!

Kyubimon digivolves tooooo Taomon!

Hehehehe!

Its so cute!

I wonder if these arcanists will figure out the meaning of Life, and what lies beyond it.
                                    Not gonna lie, I kinda used Taomon as a reference (although it wasn't quite as close as I expected it to be) lol.

Turns out he also looks a lot like Zant, from the Legend of Zelda.

Comment

Not gonna lie, I kinda used Taomon as a reference (although it wasn't quite as close as I expected it to be) lol.

Turns out he also looks a lot like Zant, from the Legend of Zelda.
                                      I was right! In my first try!

I see.

That's true.

It must have slipped from my mind.

Nonetheless, it turned out to be quite cute, so its good to its core. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                      X