Orgy's Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .Kidd//Notwen View Post

Oh ok. You could always do ghouls or demon dogs for aid. Just a thought.
    Demon dogs... Man, that'd be fucked up. I gotta do it now. Hehe.

That reminds me- something bad happens to these vampires when they drink non-human blood. Something very, very bad.
    (Just waiting for another set)

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      Demon dogs... Man, that'd be fucked up. I gotta do it now. Hehe.

That reminds me- something bad happens to these vampires when they drink non-human blood. Something very, very bad.
      Like drinking Goats blood.

Comment

Like drinking Goats blood.
        Yeah? Or... no? I'm not sure tbh.

Here's a rough sketch of what happens- one was eating raw fish, the other resorted to eating dogs in the street

Emphasis on 'rough' sketch.

Comment

Yeah? Or... no? I'm not sure tbh.

Here's a rough sketch of what happens- one was eating raw fish, the other resorted to eating dogs in the street

Emphasis on 'rough' sketch.
          I see. Some kind of deformity. I'm guessing their bodies cant handle anything other than human blood.

Comment

I see. Some kind of deformity. I'm guessing their bodies cant handle anything other than human blood.
            Exactly. They turn more bestial, less sane, as time goes on. It's a gradual process, but it affects their minds as well as their bodies.

One guy I have in mind is gonna take rat blood like cocaine- it'd get the heart pumping, that's for sure.

EDIT: Just to be clear, this only affects vampires. Regular folks are fine.

Comment

Exactly. They turn more bestial, less sane, as time goes on. It's a gradual process, but it affects their minds as well as their bodies.

One guy I have in mind is gonna take rat blood like cocaine- it'd get the heart pumping, that's for sure.

EDIT: Just to be clear, this only affects vampires. Regular folks are fine.
              Ok that's interesting indeed. I'm still working on my story in more detail. I'm sure as you know I have that Psychic/ Alien story still in bound that I want to right. I feel like that will be a dope start if I were to put out anything. Its just resonating with me right now and all of the hip/hop ive been in lately.
              Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; April 24th, 2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

I also feel like the Other World story will be something great in the future. Right now I think I want to appeal more to the masses with a more comic like vibe surrounding Aliens and children/Teens with Psionic abilities. I think I still might call it Blue Planet I want to give it an Adventure, Action, and maybe a Romantic vibe. There has to be all kind of people that star ethnically. I honestly feel like it'll open well and I want Hip/Hop and R&B for the Openings and Endings if ever animated. The story will be so insane that I can just feel it. I also want to mess with hearts and abilities in the series.
                I need some cockiness, Nerdy, bad ass, jock, and even more personalities to unravel this. Most of all the badass-ness and the swag.
                Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; April 24th, 2018, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Ok that's interesting indeed. I'm still working on my story in more detail. I'm sure as you know I have that Psychic/ Alien story still in bound that I want to right. I feel like that will be a dope start if I were to put out anything. Its just resonating with me right now and all of the hip/hop ive been in lately.
                  I remember that you were working on a psychic alien thing, but I can't think of any specifics atm. I'd love to see more of it though.

Comment

I remember that you were working on a psychic alien thing, but I can't think of any specifics atm. I'd love to see more of it though.
                    The story revolved around Kids who have the ability to use Psychokinesis or Psionic abilities and Extraterrestrial creatures known as the Draconians. How they get their powers is something im still cooking on but more so I might stick with an older idea of them getting it via a passing comets radiation wave. The event happens before the current year. Its a whole bunch of jumble. First i must write a piece for the Draconians. The thing about that right now is that I can easily create the story for I have been on it for ever. I have older notes I'll look into to add. Anyway it will hit hearts.
                    Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; April 24th, 2018, 12:57 PM.

Comment

So just a quick little update on my digital art prospects.

I got Krita, and immediately I can't use it. It's way too laggy, at least with my drawing tablet. That's a no-go for me.

Then I decided to use the Sketchbook free trial, and it's better... but it still annoys me. I don't like any of the preset brushes, I'm having a hard time drawing a straight line, and the fact that the pencil is pressure sensitive annoys the crap out of me, because everything I draw comes out light gray and way too thin, no matter what. I feel like if I took the time to learn the program it might be a bit better, maybe invest in a better tablet, but... I don't know if it's worth it.

Comment

• Louay
                        Louay commented
                        Editing a comment
                        you might want to disable OpenGL and/or graphics acceleration on Krita

Randomly decided to do a Walter White drawing and I love it. I might regret setting it as my profile pic though, I dunno.

Helly Didn't you take a crack at Heisenberg once? If you did, I wanna see how I stack up.
                      nope, I never got around to doing the thing, unfortunately :<

this is p badass tho tbh, also serves as a good exercise whenever you do IRL things though i've been bad and have skipped out on that alot

Comment

So just a quick little update on my digital art prospects.

I got Krita, and immediately I can't use it. It's way too laggy, at least with my drawing tablet. That's a no-go for me.

Then I decided to use the Sketchbook free trial, and it's better... but it still annoys me. I don't like any of the preset brushes, I'm having a hard time drawing a straight line, and the fact that the pencil is pressure sensitive annoys the crap out of me, because everything I draw comes out light gray and way too thin, no matter what. I feel like if I took the time to learn the program it might be a bit better, maybe invest in a better tablet, but... I don't know if it's worth it.
                        yea, doing art things on a tablet can be tough unless it's one of them fancy pants special use thingermajigs that come with their own plastic pen and cost lots of $$$. you get used to stuff like lag and pressure detection with more use, but i personally didnt end up having the patience to master it. when I was last doing art things, what I was attempting was to pencil everything with old fashioned paper and a #2 pencil, then i'd snap a pitcher of it with my phone and move that over to my computer and then import it to Paint Tool SAI(it costs like 50 USD) and redo the linework on another higher layer (PTS has a type of layer you can create expressly for linework where each individual line you draw using the line tool can be edited). a bit tedious doing lines twice, but its the method i was most comfortable with. idk if you'd feel the same.

Comment

• OrganizationXV
                          OrganizationXV commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Man, I dunno... That sounds bad.

Maybe I'll just get a scanner and colored pencils and call it good for now lol

Nice art as ever dude! Maybe one day your female characters will achieve 36% of the beauty of a Brazilian Goddess like Kuruminha (who's 1% beauty is 100% of the world's prettiest 3-D woman).

Comment

Originally posted by Kanzentai View Post
                          Nice art as ever dude! Maybe one day your female characters will achieve 36% of the beauty of a Brazilian Goddess like Kuruminha (who's 1% beauty is 100% of the world's prettiest 3-D woman).
                          Thanks, but... Who're you?

Comment

• Kanzentai
                            Kanzentai commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Your best buddy.

• OrganizationXV
                            OrganizationXV commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The name and set change threw me for a loop tbh

So clothing is still throwing me for a freaking loop, lol. I'm doing some character designs and I'm just like... Fuck, throw her in a nightgown for now, figure that whole situation out later.

Comment

So clothing is still throwing me for a freaking loop, lol. I'm doing some character designs and I'm just like... Fuck, throw her in a nightgown for now, figure that whole situation out later.
                            I feel that for the most part. My side I'm still having a hard time deciding which Comic I would like to do first. Aye which one interest you more? I need your honest opinion. Like be 💯

Comment

I feel that for the most part. My side I'm still having a hard time deciding which Comic I would like to do first. Aye which one interest you more? I need your honest opinion. Like be 💯
                              For me it's all about the Monarchs. That idea always intrigued me for real (not that the psychics don't, of course), so my vote is for that. Do whichever you're inspired to go for, though, either one would be sick.

Comment

For me it's all about the Monarchs. That idea always intrigued me for real (not that the psychics don't, of course), so my vote is for that. Do whichever you're inspired to go for, though, either one would be sick.
                                I love that one as well. May I ask what was it that reeled you in?

Comment

I love that one as well. May I ask what was it that reeled you in?
                                  I like the idea of there being a divine pantheon of monarchs that each have their own agendas and plans, but seen from the perspective of what sound like demigod apprentices. It seems like a really interesting paradigm to work with. I feel like there's a lot of potential for a beat story there.

Also elemental based powers are fun to mess around with, lol.

Comment

I like the idea of there being a divine pantheon of monarchs that each have their own agendas and plans, but seen from the perspective of what sound like demigod apprentices. It seems like a really interesting paradigm to work with. I feel like there's a lot of potential for a beat story there.

Also elemental based powers are fun to mess around with, lol.
                                    I've been away, but I've had a lot to think about and a revelation with my Monarch series. I just work on them both in conjunction.

My Alien series, Xen-O-Mega will be about an 19 year old outlaw Freelancer, Rari Enzo, known to fight dirty using any means necessary to defeat Alien threats. In this regard, he is looked down upon as a weak individual. On top of that also carrying one of the legendary 24 evolutionary gene's, the Omega Gene. Out of the 24 different genetically altered human beings, his gene ability is said to be the weakest and thus he is looked at as a weakest link generally.

Literally the last 'nigga' on earth, this smooth self proclaimed ladies man is greeted by a beautiful woman, Mercedes Bez. Accompanying her, a couple of military operatives. She herself harboring a gene out of 24 and recruited way back when as an extraordinary talent. She is under strict orders to either capture or persuade Rari to join the military ranks of the new world United Front in hope's of reclaiming the Earth. Of course he declined initially but circumstances later piqued his interest.
                                    ---
                                    I want to have this comic considered by Noir Ceasar next year during their contest. So thats what I have cooked up. An unofficial and incomplete summary, but that's the basic gist.

As for my other series.

Magiea Runes: Advent of the true Sovereign.

I gave you the basic gist of this series as well but let me elaborate on a couple of knew features. Aether or Mystic Energy is the inner life force energy used to conjure Magical Circles, then writing mystical runes as a coding to complete the text of a spells type, programming and then casting the spell as Magiea(Magic). An ancient form of the Mystic Art's. One can conjure Magiea by twisting and waving hand gestures as though grasping and altering the laws of the world. This is an impactful to the Law of Mysticism.

An unusual way of Magiea for Magiea is used through speech, books, rituals or Mystical Items. Using pure Aether allows one to enhance the physical body and perform basic physical abilites almost anyone can use. The fun here is that Aether can unlock 1 of the other elemental divinities, but only so exclusive to the person.

The Elements

1. Earth<Nature

2. Fire

3. Water<Ice

4. Wind

5. Light>Lightning

6. Dark< Death

Almost each having a sub element in which is more potent than their natural elemental counterparts of our world.

Last edited by .Kidd//Notwen; July 29th, 2018, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                    Auto-Saved
                                    x
                                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                    Working...
                                    X