No announcement yet.

Helly's Art Thraed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messin around with ideas.....think i might do two aeshima pics, honestly. this is a first draft for one

she's a lil sassy here :]

im thinkin of doin a wide shot for this one. maybe include her besty in the driver seat

Originally posted by .Kidd//Notwen View Post

You're growth is quite considerable with color detail and perspective. I like this piece of yours. Care to explain the story behind this nostalgic image you have here.
    thx. the story, well there is no real deep lore here, this is simplywhat came into my mind as i listened to the last section of a hip hop track im workin on. i dont think its an exaggeration to say its the best hip hop instrumental in the history of mankind tbh

anyway, the idea here is just of a fade-out from brilliance to darkness. i guess if i had to assign some deep lore memes or whatever, i'd say the glowing winged giantess is the goddess of fade or something, and she's signalling the end of a world.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply, I missed the notification on the last Aeshima post.

I was gonna say "eh, not your best work", but then I realized you did them in about 20 minutes apiece, and in pen. Holee shit, brother, hats off to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
        Sorry for the late reply, I missed the notification on the last Aeshima post.

I was gonna say "eh, not your best work", but then I realized you did them in about 20 minutes apiece, and in pen. Holee shit, brother, hats off to ya.
        dont get me wrong i sketched in skeletons lol but im so familiar with all her other details that i was able to pen her clothing and hair p quick though alot of the lines were shaky. what took up the most time was the crosshatching

also, the time was more like 25-25-10 since the last one has no crosshatching at all, just pure linework. or maybe 20-30-10, coz i remember i tried to neaten the shadowing a bit on the 2nd one. surprised u didnt like the 2nd one tho. lookit her face, dude, that is the face of kindness

anyway....they all pale in comparison to the Bugatti interior shot. not alot of shadowing, but the sketch phase was frikkin hard. cars really are quite demanding that you respect their geometry, one slip sets the whole thing off-kilter. putting it into a widescreen panoramic is gonna be heck i can already tell e_e

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

dont get me wrong i sketched in skeletons lol but im so familiar with all her other details that i was able to pen her clothing and hair p quick though alot of the lines were shaky. what took up the most time was the crosshatching

also, the time was more like 25-25-10 since the last one has no crosshatching at all, just pure linework. or maybe 20-30-10, coz i remember i tried to neaten the shadowing a bit on the 2nd one. surprised u didnt like the 2nd one tho. lookit her face, dude, that is the face of kindness

anyway....they all pale in comparison to the Bugatti interior shot. not alot of shadowing, but the sketch phase was frikkin hard. cars really are quite demanding that you respect their geometry, one slip sets the whole thing off-kilter. putting it into a widescreen panoramic is gonna be heck i can already tell e_e
          Oh, it's not that I don't like them, she's absolutely adorable in the second one and the first one is a real good pose. It's just that they don't have that extra level of polish that usually comes with a drawing, you know? That last little bit that ends up tying everything together.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Oh, it's not that I don't like them, she's absolutely adorable in the second one and the first one is a real good pose. It's just that they don't have that extra level of polish that usually comes with a drawing, you know? That last little bit that ends up tying everything together.
            ah...i c, i c. tru, and tbh thats why i abstained from uploading the lood studies. aeshima has great bobbies, but....the studies were just studies, and so they lacked the artsy angle that would warrant a bump on a completely different thread(my nsfw thread). i do plan on having aeshima match the Veyron in the final versions tho...in the sense that they will both be going topless ;0

Comment

Nice...I see this...Art thread had some years devoted to it. Question, Has any of these art sold yet? Many of these pictures look nice.

Comment

Originally posted by MyGod101 View Post
                Nice...I see this...Art thread had some years devoted to it. Question, Has any of these art sold yet? Many of these pictures look nice.
                thx =)

nope, not sellin stuff yet but i wouldnt mind turning this into another revenue stream just as soon as i git gud. these are nice but.....i have people like Illya Kuvshinov and Sakimichan to contend against on Patreon. Atm I'm still peanuts next to them :p I'm confident i can surpass them both though, ive got some artpiece ideas that are downright insane.....i just need to acquire the requisite skills to transpose them onto a digital canvas.....

Comment

• Helly
                  Helly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thx, im quite familiar with the idea of preserverence tho. ye couldnt stop me if ye tried ;0

• MyGod101
                  MyGod101 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LMFAO. there you go, show wait....I heard you use to rap at some point do you do that?

• Helly
                  Helly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  MyGod101 i just compose stuff for now, not an mc yet but i plan on it

Fun fact furry art commissions are some of the best consistent streams of work in the digital art world

Just something to think about, I've been considering it xD

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                  Fun fact furry art commissions are some of the best consistent streams of work in the digital art world

Just something to think about, I've been considering it xD
                  i considered it for like half a second, but......i just dont like the art style at all tbh. its just gross to me lol. No subtlety, the designs are always weird, dont even get me started on the colours. its all just totally disgusting and off-putting to me and i just have no interest in it. i wouldnt be able to do it.

and then there's the side that fetishizes it.....my god LOL, nah dude id literally kill myself. do u watch the jewtubes? check out Mister Metokur and all his stuff on furries, they're uh...they are something else let me tell you. that is one circle of hell im never going to enter, idgaf how bad things get for me financially

Comment

Working...
                  X