• Show
Clear All

EDIT: Wants 'em in PMs.

I'll just do that.

Comment

gdi kids

reposting to the new page :

Originally posted by Helly View Post
      FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT, TONIGHT I AWAKEN TO DO SONG/ALBUM ARTS

Well....truth be told, I only have ONE for now lol. I actually wasn't even planning on posting this at all until I had everything else ready along with the upload to Youtube, but I gotta say....I surprised myself with this one, tbh. Getting to this stage took me less than an hour, so chances are I'm still going to keep working on it. Right now, I'm thinking of deepening the blues around the bottom edges so as to maximize the contrast with the sky, maybe paint in a few seagulls idk....

anyway....!!

This is ONE of the arts to be designated to the song "To The Ends Of This World". tell me what yall think. all two of you. lol

Comment

It's calming, fo sure. Vibrant colors make the Serene scene all the more enjoyable.

it does seem pretty simplistic tho. As an album cover, that's not necessarily a bad thing, but it could definitely benefit from being a little less.. basic, I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
          It's calming, fo sure. Vibrant colors make the Serene scene all the more enjoyable.

it does seem pretty simplistic tho. As an album cover, that's not necessarily a bad thing, but it could definitely benefit from being a little less.. basic, I guess?
          glad ye like it :p

like i said, only spent like 50ish minutes on this so far, but i was so pleased with what I had managed so quickly that i decided to share. Im gonna keep workin on it. problem is....I'm not sure just yet what else can be done, aside from seagulls and deeper blues. maybe more reflected lights? idk lol....we shall see.....

Comment

Working...
          X