• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm waiting for Juan panch season 2

Comment

im watching this in hopes of becoming a weeb

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
      This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Pink View Post
        im watching this in hopes of becoming a weeb
        way too American for that

Comment

Garou is such a qt

Comment

You can tell how much fun Murata has with Garou.

Comment

Next chapter is going to be 150 pages. Murata the MADMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
                You can tell how much fun Murata has with Garou.
                Garou is great. He's turning out to be of the best anti-heroes I've ever seen.

King Orochi, though... those were some Berserk level panels in the last couple chapters, I'll tell you what.

Comment

Black Sperm is hype

Last edited by Nerise; August 12th, 2018, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• blah
                    blah commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Reminds me of chin chin from filthy frank.

First time I've ever felt sorry for a fodder villain

Great artwork as always, next chapter is when the real fight begins. I wonder how much will be changed from the wc

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                    First time I've ever felt sorry for a fodder villain

Great artwork as always, next chapter is when the real fight begins. I wonder how much will be changed from the wc
                    Since you have read the webcomic (I personally never read it), would you say that the redrawn manga is doing it justice or even improving on it ? Just Curious.
                    Last edited by Starlight Extinction; August 13th, 2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

mfw murata has enough drive to both redraw pages he considered rushed AND simultaneously release a new chapter in a two week span
                      https://imgur.com/a/MuLgUIj#yn3xOXa
                      https://imgur.com/a/2fh1KVM#yv0CweW
                      "But did you know.. Julian? About Miyu's family, about the Sakatsuki family.
                      The children of God who can grant any wish.. What would the family who controls all that power wish for? Do you know?
                      They
                      Simply wished for their children to grow up healthy. They could've wished for wealth and prosperity, but all they ever asked was what any parent would've wanted for their child. And not a single exception for over four hundred years.

If that is considered evil, then let me be evil”

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                        mfw murata has enough drive to both redraw pages he considered rushed AND simultaneously release a new chapter in a two week span
                        https://imgur.com/a/MuLgUIj#yn3xOXa
                        https://imgur.com/a/2fh1KVM#yv0CweW
                        I think the fact he's doing that for a series that's publicly available for free online (instead of waiting to make those changes in the volumes release) is even more impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

I think the fact he's doing that for a series that's publicly available for free online (instead of waiting to make those changes in the volumes release) is even more impressive.
                          pretty sure murata and one are already filthy rich, but still it's pretty impressive what passion can inspire
                          Last edited by Saffron; October 8th, 2018, 03:50 PM.
                          "But did you know.. Julian? About Miyu's family, about the Sakatsuki family.
                          The children of God who can grant any wish.. What would the family who controls all that power wish for? Do you know?
                          They
                          Simply wished for their children to grow up healthy. They could've wished for wealth and prosperity, but all they ever asked was what any parent would've wanted for their child. And not a single exception for over four hundred years.

If that is considered evil, then let me be evil”

Comment

Official Announcement

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                            Working...
                            X