Kingdom Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
    IMO the beginning of the series starts off a little slow, introducing the MC and the backgrounds of the important characters but quickly picks up. The first arc is in deep contrast from the rest of the story but once you get past that then it becomes a very addicting read. I'd say one political arc in the series is the only "dip in quality" and some parts of big battles/wars are kinda eh. But when a series hits 500+ chapters, it's hard to produce consistently top quality content. But the series overall is GOAT caliber.

If you like warfare type battles then this is for you.
    Yeah nothing is consistently top quality but still from what you told me that should barely matter to the quality of the series as a whole. From what I seen online, the manga looks raw as hell and, with your confirmation, I'll start reading it as soon as I can, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight Extinction View Post
      I'm inclined to start reading it but for you who are, are there any dips in quality throughout the series ? I mean 570 chapters is a lot.
      Im reading it, so that speaks volume about the quality

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

Im reading it, so that speaks volume about the quality
        You also read Toriko, which wasn't quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

You also read Toriko, which wasn't quality.
          Bro you hangout at the Zfag threads, dont talk to me

Comment

Damn I wonder if Bajio is gonna die or be unable to fight again
            He collapsed from sheer exhaustion and going past his limits, respect
            And Hekis unit is still lingering around, they're gonna be the ones to do something critical
            Last edited by Nerise; September 5th, 2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Im surprised that hax kid from Zhao hasnt done or respond to anything

Comment

The kid with the white hair?

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

The kid with the white hair?
                  Yeah hes literally one step ahead
                  Im guessing he only has one more move to play. The Qin army were suppose to lose the day they're currently on I believe, but the fight dragged till night

Comment

Yeah hes literally one step ahead
                    Im guessing he only has one more move to play. The Qin army were suppose to lose the day they're currently on I believe, but the fight dragged till night
                    I can't think what he would have left, unless he planted a trap in the Quanrong city.

Comment

The one with the Quanrong King? I thought he noticed that their fort was vulnerable so he started going back. That old guy from the mountain tribe is trying to capture it before he arrives.
                      "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

The one with the Quanrong King? I thought he noticed that their fort was vulnerable so he started going back. That old guy from the mountain tribe is trying to capture it before he arrives.
                        Did he? no way

Comment

Did he? no way
                          Are you referring to this guy? :
                          "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Are you referring to this guy? :
                            shit yeah, wow he really is going to the city but hopefully it'll be too late

Comment

Looks like that white hair kid was the cause of defeat. If he didn't leave Rozo, he could have protected him and defeated Yotanwa

Comment

Looks like that white hair kid was the cause of defeat. If he didn't leave Rozo, he could have protected him and defeated Yotanwa
                                I wonder how strong he actually is.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

I wonder how strong he actually is.
                                  Considering his composure most of the time, tactically he is up there
                                  He has connection to apparently a tribe in the north.
                                  In terms of fighting its hard to say, this manga makes characters with strong influence have insane power. For example Keisha who was a strategist was able to push shin back(albiet briefly)

Comment

Dude got murked lmao

Last edited by Nerise; January 14th, 2019, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                    X