Kingdom Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

He was a slave so he never received an education on military affairs. You know he has no knowledge in tactics, just has an instinct for battle
    Right but I don't expect him to understand strategy just not to act like every idea is the most crazy thing he has ever heard.

Comment

• Nerise
      Nerise commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah well, hes dumb

Ousen was crazy doe! Creating a strategy right in the middle of conflict. As for that encirclement strategy, it seems to have already partly failed since Riboku sent forces to attack Retsubi.
    The thing is that they need Retsubi to establish a supply chain, so my guess is that Ousen will
    A. Leave Retsubi unoccupied until he captures Gyou, then send forces to attack Retsubi from behind(Since it must be vulnerable from behind for Zhao to take back).
    B. Pillage towns and villages for supplies since hes deduced that such a fortified city must be sustained by neighboring towns. Take the towns/supplies and Gyou will weaken.
    How will he avoid being surrounded though...
    Last edited by Nerise; April 4th, 2017, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Exactly Kanki! People forget that Ousen doesnt fight battles he knows he can't win.
      He found himself against Renpa and he just fled, saying he doesn't fight a battle unless hes certain he'll win.
      Idk how that chu general just so happens to know they were after Gyou though, I call bullshit. Don't get me wrong shes smart as hell but I still call bullshit
      Last edited by Nerise; April 10th, 2017, 12:45 PM.

Comment

So Chapter 511 on Kingdom reiterates what I said about Kankis style being reckless and the end of him. Im sure some have noticed that Kankis plans are brilliant but they're reckless. His plans are always a double edge sword. When he took the head of that one old ball headed commander he lost his main camp(His troops were scattered). When he took out that poison commander(I think a poison squad too) during the coalition arc he lost his side of the wall, luckily it was the end of the day. In chp511 he was willing to just throw every troop at Gyou to take it, which may have succeeded but with only about half the troops being alive. A death flag for him as he might be tasked at facing Riboku and holding him off but too bad Riboku has his number.

Comment

What a great strategy, attacking the impenetrable city from the inside out(Not literally)

Comment

Comment

Welcome to the hunting grounds.
              Fuck them up Mouten

Comment

This shit hype as fuck.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZAc41N2QRU

Comment

• Nerise
                  Nerise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ODE

Fuck, I caught up already..

I want +100 more chapters plx

So good.

Comment

• Nerise
                  Nerise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  stfu dbzfuckboi

• Beholder
                  Beholder commented
                  Editing a comment
                  shut up, you fucking nothing.

• Nerise
                  Nerise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You don't don't have to be mean, im just stating facts

OUSEN!!!
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZAc41N2QRU

Comment

Originally posted by Shiroyasha View Post
                  OUSEN!!!
                  Crazy right? Looks like he baited Kisui into initiating and jumped on him.
                  My guess is that by having a detachment attack Kisui Riboku might charge straight for Ousen, then the Hi Shin Unit will circle around through the (their)left to attack Ribokus camp. If Riboku won't die then he'll at least retreat.
                  2nd option Ousen has a detachment collapse on Kisui, Riboku folllows up on Ousen, then Ouhon collapse on Riboku, after that the Gaku'hei collapse on Ouhon(Ouhon might be taking a beating for his papa). At the end there'll be space on the (Qin) right for the Hi Shin unit who are hidding to swing up right and attack Riboku.

Good right? im such a strategist

Comment

GET BAITED YOU ZHAO SHITS

Comment

Mouten

Comment

how menacing

Comment

Tell me again how Mouten isn't the best character in the manga.

Comment

Lets bring the good threads up my G. I wonder how Ousens son will perform compared to Mouten. I forgot who hes up against on that wing

Comment

Finally shin is about to shine, love this shit

Comment

Im not sure who is gonna save Akou but you know hes getting saved when it ends like that

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

Im not sure who is gonna save Akou but you know hes getting saved when it ends like that
                                  My guess would be Ou Hon.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

My guess would be Ou Hon.
                                    Nah
                                    Hes pushing with shin, one of the pages before shows that he was stopped by a Calvary unit

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                    Auto-Saved
                                    x
                                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                    Working...
                                    X