Nasuverse Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snap View Post

All except Witch on the Holy Night, which is slowly going through a translation edit process.
    Slow is an overstatement

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post

i see.
      Here's the homepage if you wanna keep an eye on it.

I've actually considered applying to be their editor a few times, but always backed out.

Comment

So i've always wanted to ask, but how much would i miss out if I watched the fate stay night anime instead of playing the VN? I hear that Zero and UBW animes are really good.

Comment

The VN is more detailed and better than the adaption, and from the VN's routes adaptions only F/SN UBW is good, the Fate route adaption was bad and HF is still not adapted yet ( F/Z is great though ). But you can go ahead and watch UBW and F/Z, until Fate route gets a proper adaption.

Comment

Originally posted by Enel View Post
            So i've always wanted to ask, but how much would i miss out if I watched the fate stay night anime instead of playing the VN? I hear that Zero and UBW animes are really good.
            UBW's really fallen apart in its second half. Zero's good, but it's better left for after you've gone through Fate/Stay Night in its entirety, so it'd be best to just read through the visual novel. UBW doesn't really measure up to it, and it'd probably be best to watch after you've read the novel just so you can see the cool scenes animated.

Comment

Fate is canon to what, actually? VN? Manga? anime?

WTF? why did clicking on "canon" take me to walmart online shopping?
              Last edited by Flame Saber; June 5th, 2015, 10:39 AM.

Comment

The VN is the source material, lol.

Comment

UBW's really fallen apart in its second half. Zero's good, but it's better left for after you've gone through Fate/Stay Night in its entirety, so it'd be best to just read through the visual novel. UBW doesn't really measure up to it, and it'd probably be best to watch after you've read the novel just so you can see the cool scenes animated.
                  Ok, what about this heavens feel, should i just experience the VN version of that too?

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                    The VN is the source material, lol.
                    Ohh, I see.

I thought manga was primary canon, then anime and at last VN.

Comment

Originally posted by Enel View Post

Ok, what about this heavens feel, should i just experience the VN version of that too?
                      Hard to say; the movie version of Heaven's Feel is pretty much completely unknown, but since it's guaranteed not to have Mind of Steel or Sparks Liner High, you should probably just go with the visual novel for that too.

Once we know how many movies it'll be and who's directing it, we'll have a better answer for you.

Comment

Not going to lie the 2nd season of UBW was pretty bad at the start but it's picked up again as of the Lancer VS Archer rematch imo

Comment

I just want the story of the conflict over dismantling the grail, T-M, is that too much to ask? :[
                          Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

Originally posted by The Gunboat Diplomat View Post
                            I just want the story of the conflict over dismantling the grail
                            What a pleb

Comment

What a pleb
                              ekscoos you
                              Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

Hard to say; the movie version of Heaven's Feel is pretty much completely unknown, but since it's guaranteed not to have Mind of Steel or Sparks Liner High, you should probably just go with the visual novel for that too.

Once we know how many movies it'll be and who's directing it, we'll have a better answer for you.
                                Ok, thanks for the help.

Comment

Heads up! Fate/Verse Fans get up! New Fate series coming out!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ket-95/.140968

I find it strange how its now an larger scale Battle Royale instead of just 7 servants.
                                  Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
                                  And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post
                                    Heads up! Fate/Verse Fans get up! New Fate series coming out!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ket-95/.140968

I find it strange how its now an larger scale Battle Royale instead of just 7 servants.
                                    guess its time to actually begin reading nasuverse VN's.
                                    Why does this boy remind me of gilgamesh?
                                    My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Comment

Originally posted by PrezesE View Post

guess its time to actually begin reading nasuverse VN's.
                                      Why does this boy remind me of gilgamesh?
                                      That was my thought the first time I saw him too.
                                      Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
                                      And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Working...
                                      X