Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Tetsu will beat him on time. People say he isnt

Comment

I like the Hero rankings its a great way to introduce characters with whats to come, especially that Hawks dude who has relations with Tokoyami
      I wonder why Endeavor is always on fire, must be part of his training routine while being stylish to a degree
      Last edited by Nerise; May 25th, 2018, 08:07 AM.

Comment

The Heroes were kinda underwhelming looking besides the Bunny girl and the old guy.

Was hoping of more guys that look like modern superheroes, like Twice (Really like his design Most of all)

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
          The Heroes were kinda underwhelming looking besides the Bunny girl and the old guy.

Was hoping of more guys that look like modern superheroes, like Twice (Really like his design Most of all)
          he's literally deadpool
          Originally posted by Oneiros
          In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

he's literally deadpool
            It's not like the "lel, so r4nd0m" gig is unique to him.

His backstory is also super interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post

It's not like the "lel, so r4nd0m" gig is unique to him.

His backstory is also super interesting.
              He's referring to the design.

Comment

The top heroes all seem like a fascinating bunch of folks. Hopefully we get more chances for better worldbuilding after this chapter since it was specified that they're the top heroes of Japan, not the whole world.

Comment

Well props to Hawks for being realistic about the situation at hand instead of giving false comfort

That High End noumu just might be what gets Endeavor over the hump and into a proper #1, or Hawks might just steal his spotlight
                  Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                  The top heroes all seem like a fascinating bunch of folks. Hopefully we get more chances for better worldbuilding after this chapter since it was specified that they're the top heroes of Japan, not the whole world.
                  I can see them do something like bring over students internationally to study abroad but it seems doubtful and pointless.
                  Last edited by Nerise; June 1st, 2018, 09:55 PM.

Comment

reeeee literally an entire week before that fight gets animated
                    Originally posted by A New Soul;n492699
                    There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                      reeeee literally an entire week before that fight gets animated
                      It will be trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

It will be trash.
                        havent u been dickriding boku no hero since before i got into it

Originally posted by A New Soul;n492699
                        There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile

Comment

• Nerise
                          Nerise commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hes a hypocrite

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                        havent u been dickriding boku no hero since before i got into it
                        I still enjoy the series but I'm no longer a passionate fan.

Comment

I was surprised that Bakugo won the sports tournament, I was sure Deku would win by the power of main character

Comment

Even Gokuu lost his first tournament
                            Originally posted by Wade;n484984
                            As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

Dont think Endeavor is down for the count. If he is then it'll be bad if the new number 1 hero just got taken down like that.

Comment

This is all been endeavors redemption story so far these last couple of chapters, now with him sharing a similar injury to what Shoto has hes going to stand up and either finish off high end or make it flee and cement himself as the new number one.

Of course this could all be a big troll and hawks is more powerful then we think and he takes out high end and takes number 1 but I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Scientist View Post
                                  This is all been endeavors redemption story so far these last couple of chapters, now with him sharing a similar injury to what Shoto has hes going to stand up and either finish off high end or make it flee and cement himself as the new number one.

Of course this could all be a big troll and hawks is more powerful then we think and he takes out high end and takes number 1 but I doubt it
                                  Yeah I dont think Hawks would do something like that now that we've seen his character flesh out now

Comment

Damn Hawks is a bro, and it looks like he's going to bite it... its too soon to lose him tho :(

Comment

It be a shame if Endeavor died so early. I would hope he would stick around for a while.

This was a nice change of pace.

Comment

Damn, this went downhill so fast after All for One...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X