Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parent outraged after 11 year old daughter picks up Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid manga from school library

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parent outraged after 11 year old daughter picks up Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid manga from school library

she's got good taste ngl

If they think that part's bad, wait until they get to the one that has boobs bigger than her torso.
    Last edited by OrganizationXV; November 6th, 2019, 09:47 PM.
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

do you think that parent accidentally read it from left to right
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
        do you think that parent accidentally read it from left to right
        That would explain why she was so upset.
        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

"Good taste" huh

Comment

"A book that you read backwards? PREPOSTEROUS!"

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
              "Good taste" huh
              the anime made me cry. go fucc urself boi

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle-kun View Post

the anime made me cry. go fucc urself boi
                It made me cry too knowing those 6 hours wasted could've been spent rewatching Naruto Shippuden

Comment

what i wanna know is why was this thing in a school library

....is no one else surprised by that? Am I just too old? I feel like this never would have been ok to have in a school when I was growing up, lol....

Comment

It made me cry too knowing those 6 hours wasted could've been spent rewatching Naruto Shippuden
                    more like Naruto SHIT-puden

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

....is no one else surprised by that? Am I just too old? I feel like this never would have been ok to have in a school when I was growing up, lol....
                      I really don't find it all that surprising. My school had exactly two volumes of Naruto and one One Piece and literally none of the adults had any idea what those were.

Originally posted by Thar View Post

More like Shit-POO-den

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                        I really don't find it all that surprising. My school had exactly two volumes of Naruto and one One Piece and literally none of the adults had any idea what those were.

it's more about the covers than their notoriety. Naruto was pretty sfw so I could see a school having that, One Piece I'm not so sure because I know the creator has some ridiculous bust sizes on pretty much all of the females I've seen from that series. As over the top as those designs were though, this is even more insane lol.

idk, maybe my school was just more prudish, but I never would have imagined seeing something with a cover like the manga in the video show up in my school.

Comment

actually, looking at some OP cover art on google and they're not as risque as i was imagining. the females aren't so prominent and they are appropriately dressed when they are present, but there is never really much attention directed towards their breasts or hips.

yea....these arent anything like the MKDM cover, i could see a school having these.
                          Last edited by Helly; November 8th, 2019, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

Damn you got me there

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

Most normie older americans assume anime and manga just means stuff like DBZ and Pokemon so the concept of a cartoon or comic aimed at an older audiance (espicially ones that have a cute art style) doesn't cross their mind

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle-kun View Post

Most normie older americans assume anime and manga just means stuff like DBZ and Pokemon so the concept of a cartoon or comic aimed at an older audiance (espicially ones that have a cute art style) doesn't cross their mind
                                even still though, the cover is pretty risque. I mean, I get that no skin is really showing but cmon no one draws breasts that big without the intention of callibg attention there, lol

Comment

"Good taste" huh
                                  still better than hand shakers, fag.

Comment

Originally posted by Yu View Post

still better than hand shakers, fag.
                                    Not based and blue pilled

Comment

Not based and blue pilled
                                      why would I ever take the blue pill and watch hand shakers

Comment

I mean he's not wrong, it is inappropriate for 10 year olds

Comment

Working...
                                        X