Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan View Post
    yay, they're animating the worst arc in Bleach
    Let's see if they make it less terrible though.
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

People overhype how bad it was cause of the ending, It was pretty good to alright for most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by OsamaBinBallin View Post
        Im looking for that gif of everyone teleporting behind ichigo. I know one of ya has it, its hilarious.PrezesE Raiden Blackthorn
        Did you mean this or a different one

Also Burn the Witch Hype that's essentially a continuation :P
        Last edited by Raiden Blackthorn; March 20th, 2020, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• OsamaBinBallin
          OsamaBinBallin commented
          Editing a comment
          YESS!!!!
          Damn why so big?-She said

Originally posted by blah View Post
        People overhype how bad it was cause of the ending, It was pretty good to alright for most of it.
        Every single fight was stupid.

Comment

well they do have an opportunity to repair bad ending, simmilar to how shaman king went though in anime instead of manga reprint
          My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

Every single fight was stupid.
            Nah

Comment

Originally posted by PrezesE View Post

well they do have an opportunity to repair bad ending, simmilar to how shaman king went though in anime instead of manga reprint
              Seeing as Burn the witch is going to carry on, we may get a non rushed ending with a continuation, the novel could make it in seeing as the novel was stuff Kubo wanted to add but didn't get a chance too and there was more that the novel didn't get to fully add on top of that

Comment

It has been 8 long years since the anime adaptation ended. I'll probably watch the anime here and there solely on the parts that I l liked from the manga.
                Poetry In Motion

Comment

Anime confirmed before the manga is even released: Burn The Witch

I would be lying if I were to say I am not interested to see how Kubo will handle his new series. I'm looking forward to this.

Edit: Fixed broken link
                  Last edited by FadeIntoTruth; March 22nd, 2020, 02:00 PM.
                  Poetry In Motion

Comment

The manuscript for it is already done. At least Kubo knows exactly what he wants to do with the series.

Comment

There were way too many fights, imo. The beginning was pretty hype, but it started to REALLY drag on with the Sternritter. And then, yeah, the ending fucked it.
                      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

There were way too many fights, imo. The beginning was pretty hype, but it started to REALLY drag on with the Sternritter. And then, yeah, the ending fucked it.
                        Everything up to Yamamoto's death is fine, everything after is legit garbage tier writing.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Everything up to Yamamoto's death is fine, everything after is legit garbage tier writing.
                          Yeah, that's about what I was thinking.

Comment

Yeah, that's about what I was thinking.
                            It's a shame if he hadn't made Yhwach retardedly strong to the point that there was no real way to kill him and if he didn't do the "Ichigo is a hybrid of everything in the world" cliche and if all the fights weren't stupid then maybe........ oh wait I forgot he also made Chad a god damn boxer lmao. Man that second act after Yama dies is rough.

Comment

It's a shame if he hadn't made Yhwach retardedly strong to the point that there was no real way to kill him and if he didn't do the "Ichigo is a hybrid of everything in the world" cliche and if all the fights weren't stupid then maybe........ oh wait I forgot he also made Chad a god damn boxer lmao. Man that second act after Yama dies is rough.
                              Remember the dudes that guarded the gates to heaven and they were supposed to be these unparalelled badasses and then they were all joke characters that weren't at all divine? And then they also got stomped without really getting to show off why they were better than anyone?

Because they all took up an absurd amount of time.

Comment

Remember the dudes that guarded the gates to heaven and they were supposed to be these unparalelled badasses and then they were all joke characters that weren't at all divine? And then they also got stomped without really getting to show off why they were better than anyone?

Because they all took up an absurd amount of time.
                                The Royal guard is why I will never feel bad about Kubo being rushed to finish the series, imagine wasting all those chapters on the Royal Guard and them not getting a single W between them.

Comment

Imagine thinking the zangetsu Yhwach reveal was garbage lmao.

Comment

The Royal guard is why I will never feel bad about Kubo being rushed to finish the series, imagine wasting all those chapters on the Royal Guard and them not getting a single W between them.
                                    Nimaya beat like 4 of em alone but course that didn't mean shit. The royal guards were fucked from the start, they couldn't accomplish anything of significance because the main cast needs to do it. those chapters were mainly used to beef up the main cast, not build up the royal guard

Comment

It is absolutely necessary for Almighty to be that broken. Yhwach has to be the embodiment of fate in order to satisfy Ichigo's primordial theme. Changing that is not an option at all. Even if the buildup to the final strike is lacking, the conclusion is perfect. The anime only needs to expand on it.

Comment

Originally posted by One of Them View Post
                                        It is absolutely necessary for Almighty to be that broken. Yhwach has to be the embodiment of fate in order to satisfy Ichigo's primordial theme. Changing that is not an option at all. Even if the buildup to the final strike is lacking, the conclusion is perfect. The anime only needs to expand on it.
                                        Except that the final strike should've been as inevitable to fail as the ones leading up to it.

Comment

Working...
                                        X