Comment

Originally posted by Once known as sephy View Post
      Damn this thread brings back good memories

I miss this place
      long time no see :P

Comment

• Once known as sephy
        Editing a comment
        Damn son I can't believe almost everyone I know is still actively posting in here

That's crazy

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post

Well Aizen and Tousen have always known about the original sin, Tokinada is op he' has just been combining all different zans to fight, for example clouding everyone's vision with senbonsakura then faking using Shunsui's game ability inwhich if you see the user you can fatally injure them and if you don't they fatally injure you, making everyone look at him then using Kyoka Suigetsu, and combining KS with Ryujin Jaka so they can''t dodge the flames and combining KS with Yumichika's zan that drains you if you try to hold the blade to stop the illusion.
      A big suprise as Ginjo fired a Getsuga with comparable power to Ichigo
      Any specified version of Ichigo?
      Apparently Urahara can also perform Hado 99, and it's more broken than the glimpse in the manga hints: apparently the dragons absorb surrounding Reiatsu to enhance their own destructive power. And they can also guard the owner and their allies.

Comment

Originally posted by One of Them View Post
        Any specified version of Ichigo?
        Apparently Urahara can also perform Hado 99, and it's more broken than the glimpse in the manga hints: apparently the dragons absorb surrounding Reiatsu to enhance their own destructive power. And they can also guard the owner and their allies.
        no, so we have to assume current, which is the surprise, although Ginjo is also Soul King Candidate :P

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Yeah but Kenpachi is the strongest, Mayurai and Urahara are geniuses and Yoruichi comes from a royal family. Soi-Fon is none of those things and can't use her own Bankai, Aizen was always right about trying to destroy the SS the entire system is corrupt as hell.
          B-But she's the fastest... Not counting Yamamoto. Or Aizen. Or Yoruichi. Or that RG guy. Or EoS Byakuya.

However, as much as I wanna say squad two went to shit when they hired Lil Soy, it was always composed of idiot degenerates given the former leader was actual furrybait. Urahara naturally being the furry in question, implying that squad 12 also has serious issues. 10 is self-explanatory.

Well apparently he was onto the original sin too. So he might be the anti hero. Possibly him and Yhwach, just that the latter came closer to winning the race
          Key difference being that Yhwach was the Son of God while Aizen was a rando Shinigami. And in his case, it was seemingly an ingrained response that Kubo never elaborated on as seen by his fervent insistence that "[T]hose with Quincy blood can't forgive the Soul King's very existence." Talk about wasted potential.
          Last edited by Oneiros; February 22nd, 2019, 02:43 AM.

Comment

no, so we have to assume current, which is the surprise, although Ginjo is also Soul King Candidate :P
            Ginjo must have gotten a hold of the Ichigo juice that Yhwach had taken or something because that is insane. There's no way Ginjo could have Jinzen'd himself to Ichigo's level.

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
            Key difference being that Yhwach was the Son of God while Aizen was a rando Shinigami. And in his case, it was seemingly an ingrained response that Kubo never elaborated on as seen by his fervent insistence that "[T]hose with Quincy blood can't forgive the Soul King's very existence." Talk about wasted potential.
            But the original goal was only to kill the Soul King, not become him. According to the novels, if sources are accurate, absorbing the Soul King was actually a setback for Yhwach, a precaution after Mimihagi appeared.

Comment

Ginjo must have gotten a hold of the Ichigo juice that Yhwach had taken or something because that is insane. There's no way Ginjo could have Jinzen'd himself to Ichigo's level.

But the original goal was only to kill the Soul King, not become him. According to the novels, if sources are accurate, absorbing the Soul King was actually a setback for Yhwach, a precaution after Mimihagi appeared.
            we have now been told that Fullbringers are humans that have fragments of the soul king in their souls and that is what attracts hollows

Comment

we have now been told that Fullbringers are humans that have fragments of the soul king in their souls and that is what attracts hollows
              So, what, Chad and Orihime are also part Quincy?

Comment

Bleach sucks

Comment

So, what, Chad and Orihime are also part Quincy?
                  well I'll post the bit that says that here for you

“That’s not what I mean. Do you know how Fullbringers are born?”

“I think I can guess. A fragment of the Rei-o, am I right?”

Why is the Fullbringer targeted by the Hollow at the foetal stage?

Ginjo had predicted that the reason had to be because of something that was mixed into the Konpaku from before it was born. Although it was not clear what kind of influence this fragment of the Rei-o would have; Ginjo had assumed that just like Mimihagi-sama had taken possession of a Shinigami; if this fragment were to be fused with human beings, then it would bring about an effect similar to that of the Hogyoku.

A device that manifests the desires of those around it; something that could change the world.

The Hogyoku.

It would not be surprising if the fragment of the Rei-o acts as its substitute and activates Fullbring that can turn attachment into an ability.

And since the Konpaku of the unborn child has this special reiatsu mixed in, it gets targeted by Hollows, who sense this reiatsu.

Conversely, there may be cases in which the Rei-o factor gets inherited through generations and blooms via defensive instincts when faced with Hollows. Two examples would be Inoue Orihime and Chad.

Comment

Yes, killing the SK was the primary goal.

Becoming -- nay, surpassing -- the SK was always the secondary goal, though, imo. Even if Yhwach didn't address it consciously, his actions speak otherwise. The name he took for his own, "Yhwach," is a play on the Judeo-Christian God that everyone worshipped (even though I would've imagined most people pray to the Shinto gods in Japan unless Yhwach was born elsewhere, but aight). Throw in what he said to Ichibei (i.e., "My name is Yhwach and everything in this world exists for my taking") and it paints the picture I detailed. Yhwach wanted God's throne because he felt he was abandoned by Him; as seen by him being born nearly helpless in that he was blind, deaf, mute etc. before he was forced to consume souls to simply survive. To thrive, even.

Becoming God and resetting the world would nullify all that. In fact, Yhwach desired a world without death. A world without original sin. Incidentally, the two other major "villains" also wanted to fix the world. Ginjo was the only one who wasn't overly ambitious, however, even though you guys are saying he's apparently a SK candidate as well. -.-
                    Last edited by Oneiros; February 23rd, 2019, 02:46 AM.

Comment

well I'll post the bit that says that here for you

“That’s not what I mean. Do you know how Fullbringers are born?”

“I think I can guess. A fragment of the Rei-o, am I right?”

Why is the Fullbringer targeted by the Hollow at the foetal stage?

Ginjo had predicted that the reason had to be because of something that was mixed into the Konpaku from before it was born. Although it was not clear what kind of influence this fragment of the Rei-o would have; Ginjo had assumed that just like Mimihagi-sama had taken possession of a Shinigami; if this fragment were to be fused with human beings, then it would bring about an effect similar to that of the Hogyoku.

A device that manifests the desires of those around it; something that could change the world.

The Hogyoku.

It would not be surprising if the fragment of the Rei-o acts as its substitute and activates Fullbring that can turn attachment into an ability.

And since the Konpaku of the unborn child has this special reiatsu mixed in, it gets targeted by Hollows, who sense this reiatsu.

Conversely, there may be cases in which the Rei-o factor gets inherited through generations and blooms via defensive instincts when faced with Hollows. Two examples would be Inoue Orihime and Chad.
                      Only Kubo could find a way to make the story more convoluted after it finished.

Comment

Yes, killing the SK was the primary goal.

Becoming -- nay, surpassing -- the SK was always the secondary goal, though, imo. Even if Yhwach didn't address it consciously, his actions speak otherwise. The name he took for his own, "Yhwach," is a play on the Judeo-Christian God that everyone worshipped (even though I would've imagined most people pray to the Shinto gods in Japan unless Yhwach was born elsewhere, but aight). Throw in what he said to Ichibei (i.e., "My name is Yhwach and everything in this world exists for my taking") and it paints the picture I detailed. Yhwach wanted God's throne because he felt he was abandoned by Him; as seen by him being born nearly helpless in that he was blind, deaf, mute etc. before he was forced to consume souls to simply survive. To thrive, even.

Becoming God and resetting the world would nullify all that. In fact, Yhwach desired a world without death. A world without original sin. Incidentally, the two other major "villains" also wanted to fix the world. Ginjo was the only one who wasn't overly ambitious, however, even though you guys are saying he's apparently a SK candidate as well. -.-
                        Yhwach was saving his father from a state worse then death, kept alive but essentially a living corpse, The corrupt nobles killed Ginjo's friends by sending shinigami to kill them and they told Ukitake that Ginjo had gone mad about finding out about the badge monitoring him and killed shinigami and his friends, which made Ukitake believe he had betrayed Soul Society, Incidentally Ukitake was against the badge being made to monitor and it was the Corrupt nobles that made it this way, Ginjo was likewise told that the one that had monitored him and ordered the attack on him and his friends was Ukitake as they had been lo longer deemed necessary, everyone was played by the nobles, infact the SK created the current Bleach Universe with his power and wasn't the way you see him in the manga, the nobles imprisoned him in the crystal and cut off his arms and legs and then removed his organs to remove his power so that nothing could change the world from what it was and use his living corpse as a linchpin, this is the original sin. Osho was also alive in the universe before the creation of the current one and that happened over one million years before Bleach which makes you question how long they can live as we have never seen a Shinigami die from age.
                        Last edited by Raiden Blackthorn; February 23rd, 2019, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Only Kubo could find a way to make the story more convoluted after it finished.
                          It never finished though that was the problem, it was cancelled because of Health reasons, it was supposed to continue till at least 2020, so like four years minimum cut short, Kubo told Narita things that were supposed to be in the manga that didn't get in and hence we have the novel, narita has told us that there was more that didn't even get in the novel

Comment

Yhwach was saving his father from a state worse then death, kept alive but essentially a living corpse, The corrupt nobles killed Ginjo's friends by sending shinigami to kill them and they told Ukitake that Ginjo had gone mad about finding out about the badge monitoring him and killed shinigami and his friends, which made Ukitake believe he had betrayed Soul Society, Incidentally Ukitake was against the badge being made to monitor and it was the Corrupt nobles that made it this way, Ginjo was likewise told that the one that had monitored him and ordered the attack on him and his friends was Ukitake as they had been lo longer deemed necessary, everyone was played by the nobles, infact the SK created the current Bleach Universe with his power and wasn't the way you see him in the manga, the nobles imprisoned him in the crystal and cut off his arms and legs and then removed his organs to remove his power so that nothing could change the world from what it was and use his living corpse as a linchpin, this is the original sin. Osho was also alive in the universe before the creation of the current one and that happened over one million years before Bleach which makes you question how long they can live as we have never seen a Shinigami die from age.
                            What the... I thought the novel would just be a shitty cash grab (and non-canon to boot), but it seems as though it has tons of canonical information that Kubo would've liked to include in the "main" story. And there is some stuff being omitted even then.

My interest is actually piqued now. Got a link for me?
                            Last edited by Oneiros; February 23rd, 2019, 07:36 PM.

Comment

What the... I thought the novel would just be a shitty cash grab (and non-canon to boot), but it seems as though it has tons of canonical information that Kubo would've liked to include in the "main" story. And there is some stuff being omitted even then.

Earlier when me and someone else were discussing the Brave Souls phone game I didn't mention Kubo has actually been working with the creators to add some characters from the "Can't Fear Your Own World " novel. I haven't read the translated parts of the novel yet but there is some pretty cool stuff on the companion site for the game about the novel https://www.bleach-bravesouls.com/en..._collaboration

Comment

yeah it is canon, its 276 pages at the moment, you're gonna have to scroll down to get to the first pages
                                https://www.reddit.com/user/scheneizel

It would be cool if the anime picked up and animated this along with the manga :P

Comment

Earlier when me and someone else were discussing the Brave Souls phone game I didn't mention Kubo has actually been working with the creators to add some characters from the "Can't Fear Your Own World " novel. I haven't read the translated parts of the novel yet but there is some pretty cool stuff on the companion site for the game about the novel https://www.bleach-bravesouls.com/en..._collaboration

yeah it is canon, its 276 pages at the moment, you're gonna have to scroll down to get to the first pages
                                  https://www.reddit.com/user/scheneizel

It would be cool if the anime picked up and animated this along with the manga :P
                                  Thank you, gentlemen. I'll be sure to check those out.
                                  Last edited by Oneiros; February 26th, 2019, 03:14 AM. Reason: Site is buggy as hell, excuse the edits...

Comment

????
                                    Last edited by Oneiros; February 26th, 2019, 03:12 AM.

Comment

remember when based Askin off-paneled the MC.

I remember

Comment

• Oneiros
                                        Oneiros commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Ditto

Good times
                                    Working...
                                    X