Bleach Discussion Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post
    I don't think I mentioned it before but Candice's attacks are stated to be far superior to regular lightning and Tsukishima reacts to it
    I just found out that some databook says Buto Renjin doubles the speed of Gin's Bankai. Ichigo evaded that with the mask on.

Edit: Oh and "it's an order of magnitude higher in power" ie 10 times stronger
    Last edited by One of Them; January 3rd, 2019, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

The first three or four volumes are some of the best shonen manga ever

Comment

Originally posted by One of Them View Post
        I just found out that some databook says Buto Renjin doubles the speed of Gin's Bankai. Ichigo evaded that with the mask on.

Interesting Mach 1000 that early on
        so country+ x10
        Last edited by Raiden Blackthorn; January 4th, 2019, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
          Dan confirmed bigger Bleach fan than
          Oneiros
          Oof. Even when he's right, he's wrong. 85% sure that Uryu and Byakuya were introduced in later books.

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I'm talking about the anime, which focuses on the worst Mary Sue main character ever devised by man.
            Kirito Sucks. I know.

Good thing he isn't in GGO.

Comment

Interesting Mach 1000 that early on
              so country+ x10
              Gin as a Bankai within a Bankai

Comment

he may have completely evaded with the mask, but when it was coming towards him he didn't have it on, so even without it he can react to the zan, since he could see Gin's zan but not base Aizen casually advancing towards him, that makes Aizens travel speed faster then mach 1000, he went through 4 massive powerups, dangai Ichigo was faster then him, Ichigo in Shikai is faster then dangai, then he has hollowfication and bankai on top of that,.
                FKT reacts to mach 1000< Fullbring Shikai Ichigo < Fullbring Bankai ichigo < Dangai< True Shikai < Hollowfied Final Arc< Bankai Final Arc
                even without the unquantifiable boosts we have 3 of the bankai/hollow boosts which would be 1000 his old self on its own. This would massively boost Mimihagi's speed :P
                Last edited by Raiden Blackthorn; January 4th, 2019, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Oof. Even when he's right, he's wrong. 85% sure that Uryu and Byakuya were introduced in later books.
                  Uryu was there in early volumes, and as much as I really like the Soul Society Arc, the introduction of two gay anime men LITERALLY stealing the mc's crush was the beginning of the series losing all potential it had.

Comment

he may have completely evaded with the mask, but when it was coming towards him he didn't have it on, so even without it he can react to the zan, since he could see Gin's zan but not base Aizen casually advancing towards him, that makes Aizens travel speed faster then mach 1000, he went through 4 massive powerups, dangai Ichigo was faster then him, Ichigo in Shikai is faster then dangai, then he has hollowfication and bankai on top of that,.
                    FKT reacts to mach 1000< Fullbring Shikai Ichigo < Fullbring Bankai ichigo < Dangai< True Shikai < Hollowfied Final Arc< Bankai Final Arc
                    even without the unquantifiable boosts we have 3 of the bankai/hollow boosts which would be 1000 his old self on its own. This would massively boost Mimihagi's speed :P
                    But EoS Hollowfied Shikai Ichigo is faster than Mimihagi. He blitzed SK Yhwach while Almighty Yhwach prior to SK absorption comfortably reacted to and evaded Mimihagi.

Which shows how much of a boost the Hollow Transformation provides considering Regular Shikai Ichigo took, what, nine hours? to reach Seireitei while Mimihagi traveled the same distance in seconds at most.

Well, that or Ichigo was waaaay faster at covering short distances than the travel feat let's know
                    Last edited by One of Them; January 4th, 2019, 01:33 PM.

Comment

But EoS Hollowfied Shikai Ichigo is faster than Mimihagi. He blitzed SK Yhwach while Almighty Yhwach prior to SK absorption comfortably reacted to and evaded Mimihagi.

Which shows how much of a boost the Hollow Transformation provides considering Regular Shikai Ichigo took, what, nine hours? to reach Seireitei while Mimihagi traveled the same distance in seconds at most.

Well, that or Ichigo was waaaay faster at covering short distances than the travel feat let's know
                      It boosts Mimihagi because it means that Shikai Ichigo travelling more then mach 10,000 for over 9 hours to get to Serietie was done instanly by Mimihagi :P

Comment

It boosts Mimihagi because it means that Shikai Ichigo travelling more then mach 10,000 for over 9 hours to get to Serietie was done instanly by Mimihagi :P
                        And now to take a ruler and measure the reach of Aizen's Reiatsu

Comment

And now to take a ruler and measure the reach of Aizen's Reiatsu
                          so assuming Fullbring Shikai ichigo is not any stronger/faster then FKT which is wrong and that True Shikai Ichigo is as strong/fast as the Ichigo that fought Ginjo which is wrong here is our hillariously downplayed distance :P

done it for you 70.41 million miles
                          https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...es+to+distance

and that makes Mimihagi 76xlight speed if you give it a 5 second timeframe

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...s+in+5+seconds
                          Last edited by Raiden Blackthorn; January 4th, 2019, 02:57 PM.

Comment

so assuming Fullbring Shikai ichigo is not any stronger/faster then FKT which is wrong and that True Shikai Ichigo is as strong/fast as the Ichigo that fought Ginjo which is wrong here is our hillariously downplayed distance :P

done it for you 70.41 million miles
                            https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...es+to+distance

and that makes Mimihagi 76xlight speed if you give it a 5 second timeframe

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...s+in+5+seconds
                            I love how Soul Society is the size of Earth in most other forums. I love that "the Material World" directly translates to "Earth" exclusively

Comment

I love how Soul Society is the size of Earth in most other forums. I love that "the Material World" directly translates to "Earth" exclusively
                              the fact that we have seen space on panels shows that the world of the living is more than a planet

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

Uryu was there in early volumes, and as much as I really like the Soul Society Arc, the introduction of two gay anime men LITERALLY stealing the mc's crush was the beginning of the series losing all potential it had.
                                Uryu was introduced in vol. 4 according to Wikipedia, so you right.

But literally fuck the what does the rest even mean? Besides, isn't gay shit a huge plus in your book? Thought you'd be all over the fanfics like those gross fujoshits.

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Okay what is this shit
                                  Last edited by dan; January 5th, 2019, 08:56 AM.

Comment

the fact that we have seen space on panels shows that the world of the living is more than a planet
                                    Yeah but "space is not part of the Material World." Because matter only exists on Earth, mmh?

I've seen some post that they believe that Soul Society is a planet. You know, in the sense you could go there in a rocket.

Comment

A half hour ago on the Warhammer40k facebook page some dude posted:

"A company of Grey Knights could defeat all of Soul Society (Bleach). Change my mind."

Thread is blowing up. Current discussion:

_________

LW: "A wild Zaraki Kenpachi appears. RIP Grey Knights."

KB: "Fighting a wild kenpachi would be like fighting a greater demon of khorne, thats tuesday for them."

LW: "Greater Demon of Khorne is a lil pussy compared to Kenpachi tbh. Bankai zaraki can lift up a dude thats roughly emperor titan size and shikai zaraki cuts a meteor in half."

KB: "Bankai kenpachi is the equivalent of a bloodthirster or Angron."

AJ: "Can they also counter their overused "unsheathes katana, teleports behind u" trick?"

KB: "There is no teleporting around psychic barriers. And the grey knights teleport way better."

NP: "What the fuck is a soul society?"

GL: "bog standard anime good guy town with loads of powerful characters that dont really do much."

TM: "The Grey Knights have to be able to see the Soul Society first before they can do anything."

KB: "Go home."

_________

Ohhhhhhhhhh good old-fashion vs. faggotry.

I miss it.
                                      Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; January 8th, 2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

The Grey Knights would get crushed on the sheer basis that 40K is somewhat..."grounded" (I know that's stupid for the crazy shit that happens in 40k, but what I mean is everything in 40K has some sort of purpose or sensibility.)

You can't really beat someone who has abilities that reasonably could never happen. Like a 6 or 7 foot man lifting billions of tons.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                                          You can't really beat someone who has abilities that reasonably could never happen.
                                          ...unless the basis of those abilities are Warp Fuckery.

Going with the Soul Society = A SubReality of the Warp + Shinigami are Warp Entities theory of interactivity:

Then the whole "The very presence of Grey Knights upon the field of battle is painful to daemons and other Warp entities and makes it difficult for these entities to maintain their presence. Grey Knights advance on their targets with impunity and gain immense advantages against Chaotic opposition" rule comes into play.

...dat Kenpachi vs. Angron prompt though...

Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; January 8th, 2019, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X