No announcement yet.

Bleach Discussion Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if y'all know but nowadays you can stack 5 soul tickets in a go to reap the rewards of most quests as if played 5 times in a go to make much less of a grind

Comment

Originally posted by One of Them View Post
      Yes lol. Usually coupled with Yhwach and another Melee tank. The new FB arc Chad is a monster for some reason I can't yet figure. I think is the team Buff he provides
      Thought Yhwach was garbage in PvP, he's only good against strong attackers. And unless they got a buff nobody uses strong attackers in PvP.
      My team was Tybw Uno, one armed Yama and a Halloween tsukiyama (Cause I had a blue gold chappie and he was my best blue nad character)

Comment

I'm surprised a gacha game has such a strong teambuilding element

Comment

Originally posted by blah View Post

Thought Yhwach was garbage in PvP, he's only good against strong attackers. And unless they got a buff nobody uses strong attackers in PvP.
          My team was Tybw Uno, one armed Yama and a Halloween tsukiyama (Cause I had a blue gold chappie and he was my best blue nad character)
          Yhwach has been quite useful to me. Even though his Spiritual Pressure is not in prime condition due to my accessories, while he is linked with 3 different Condom Aizens that provide each a 20% boost in strong attacks AND 20% boost in overall damage when health is full, combined with Yhwach's 10 layered shield at the start of each fight, Yhwach has 120% boosted large scale strong attacks that usually one or two shots opponents close to him in the 4th seated league. Also Yhwach has so far the most OP Special attack. The first Yhwach to gain a Soul Bomb, mine or the opponent's, wins the match

Yhwach is I think the only character in the game that can make use of Condom Aizen's Soul Trait in PvP
          Last edited by One of Them; December 23rd, 2018, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Just drew my new main Ichigo the bond version

Comment

Fuck Bleach. That is all.

Comment

Man, I a actually hate the buddy system. Literally all the allies I can have are max level 5 star units that one-hour bosses before I even see them sometimes.

Just let me use my shitty one star Uryu so I actually can play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                  Man, I a actually hate the buddy system. Literally all the allies I can have are max level 5 star units that one-hour bosses before I even see them sometimes.

You can cancel the ally and go in solo, you should see it orange before going in :P

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post

You can cancel the ally and go in solo, you should see it orange before going in :P
                    Oh hell yeah. Good tip man

Comment

All this Brave Soul talk makes me want to give it a try
                      Poetry In Motion

Comment

Originally posted by FadeIntoTruth View Post
                        All this Brave Soul talk makes me want to give it a try
                        It's a good time, except my shitty phone can't load shot hlf the time.

Comment

Don't worry dude, even with a dozen maxed out characters, the end game content is really difficult.

Comment

Yhwach has been quite useful to me. Even though his Spiritual Pressure is not in prime condition due to my accessories, while he is linked with 3 different Condom Aizens that provide each a 20% boost in strong attacks AND 20% boost in overall damage when health is full, combined with Yhwach's 10 layered shield at the start of each fight, Yhwach has 120% boosted large scale strong attacks that usually one or two shots opponents close to him in the 4th seated league. Also Yhwach has so far the most OP Special attack. The first Yhwach to gain a Soul Bomb, mine or the opponent's, wins the match

Yhwach is I think the only character in the game that can make use of Condom Aizen's Soul Trait in PvP
                            Think uno should still survive with 76% Damage reduction and good enough accesories. And Yhwach should die instantly once the shield is down with no extra damage reduction. His special will destroy you though, I'll give you that. But so will most specials that have extra effects.
                            Last edited by blah; December 23rd, 2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Think uno should still survive with 76% Damage reduction and good enough accesories. And Yhwach should die instantly once the shield is down with no extra damage reduction. His special will destroy you though, I'll give you that. But so will most specials that have extra effects.
                              I had a Ywach friend just raise his arm and then my mission was completed. That was pretty intense,

Don't worry dude, even with a dozen maxed out characters, the end game content is really difficult.
                              Awesome.

Comment

I had a Ywach friend just raise his arm and then my mission was completed. That was pretty intense,
                                Awesome.
                                That'll happen with most higher level characters in story mode.

Comment

But by the time Yhwach's shield is down, he has exhausted all of his strong attacks, and sometimes paralysed one or two enemies. A paralysed enemy is as good as dead.
                                  My Unohana has a Golden Chappie, a Chappie, and the normal dog one, with the extra 30% attack on all, and a 72% decreased damage. She endures a lot but doesn't deal that much damage. That's why I have Yhwach.
                                  The thing about Yhwach's Special is that if by some chance someone manages to retain that last 10% of the health, Yhwach still transforms into Soul King Mode, where his strong attacks all recharge and are stronger, and produces 3 new shields, though no one has ever survived the Special for this to be needed in any of my plays

Comment

But by the time Yhwach's shield is down, he has exhausted all of his strong attacks, and sometimes paralysed one or two enemies. A paralysed enemy is as good as dead.
                                    My Unohana has a Golden Chappie, a Chappie, and the normal dog one, with the extra 30% attack on all, and a 72% decreased damage. She endures a lot but doesn't deal that much damage. That's why I have Yhwach.
                                    The thing about Yhwach's Special is that if by some chance someone manages to retain that last 10% of the health, Yhwach still transforms into Soul King Mode, where his strong attacks all recharge and are stronger, and produces 3 new shields, though no one has ever survived the Special for this to be needed in any of my plays
                                    Yhwach doesn't have frenzy so his paralyze chance isn't that great. His strong attacks are pretty slow and doesnt have a full screen. So a speedy nad like unohona with 6 hits per nad combo and strong attacks will bring that shield down real quick(she's usually in front for most teams).Yhwach no doubt has the best special in the game. But anything that stuns, weakens, freezes or heals the entire team is a gg most of the time.

how are you only 4th seat with a 186% attack unohona?

Comment

Originally posted by blah
                                      Yhwach doesn't have frenzy so his paralyze chance isn't that great.
                                      I thought frenzy only added one extra hit
                                      His strong attacks are pretty slow and doesnt have a full screen. So a speedy nad like unohona with 6 hits per nad combo and strong attacks will bring that shield down real quick(she's usually in front for most teams).
                                      No but he covers the top two characters at least in my formation. His shield lets him perform all his strong attacks most of the time. Unohana first has to get in close to start hitting at the best of her ability and only at the second set of her combo has she hit enough times to break the shield unless splash damage from another character has reached Yhwach before then.

Yhwach no doubt has the best special in the game. But anything that stuns, weakens, freezes or heals the entire team is a gg most of the time.
                                      True

how are you only 4th seat with a 186% attack unohona?
                                      tbh I stopped trying too hard. I don't remember the last time I focused all of my energy into gathering all Battle tickets and spending them in the period of a week. I still get beat though by other hardcore players in the player rank 50 and so. I'm 48. My Unohana has one link slot level 10 and another 6. You know how many hours of grinding that takes. Rank 50 players have 3 characters with all of their link slots maxed out. I don't have time to finish even one character lol and there ain't no way I'm paying for that

Comment

I thought frenzy only added one extra hit
                                        Frenzy makes every strong attack hit deal damage twice. it essentially doubles the damage of your SAD characters. Think of it as a flurry for strong attacks. So most frenzy characters strong attacks hit a huge amount of times
                                        No but he covers the top two characters at least in my formation. His shield lets him perform all his strong attacks most of the time. Unohana first has to get in close to start hitting at the best of her ability and only at the second set of her combo has she hit enough times to break the shield unless splash damage from another character has reached Yhwach before then.
                                        Pretty sure Unos whole SAD combo Will take out his shield quite easily. Her first strong attack is a lunge, so getting to him isn't a problem. And without any dr he should die real quick.
                                        tbh I stopped trying too hard. I don't remember the last time I focused all of my energy into gathering all Battle tickets and spending them in the period of a week. I still get beat though by other hardcore players in the player rank 50 and so. I'm 48. My Unohana has one link slot level 10 and another 6. You know how many hours of grinding that takes. Rank 50 players have 3 characters with all of their link slots maxed out. I don't have time to finish even one character lol and there ain't no way I'm paying for that
                                        I was at 4th seat, and I'm WAY weaker then you dude. I just leveled every link spot to lvl 5 cause the costs get exponentially higher.

Comment

I might Start using my Chad Bond version that I got earlier :P

Comment

Working...
                                          X