Bleach Discussion Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleach Discussion Thread V2

Strike fear into the bish hearts of the OP and DB gays with every post you make, sushibois.

That is all.

P.S. Blow me, Kanker, you FOOKING traitor.

Last edited by P408370R; December 24th, 2018, 08:55 PM.

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Yhwach solos DBS

Comment

So, what's Kubo up to these days?

Comment

DRAGON BALL IS THE GOAT
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Forever in

of us all

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
            So, what's Kubo up to these days?
            Involved in the design on a new Ichigo for Brave Souls

Comment

So I got Brave Souls and immediately pulled a Bankai Ichigo to replace the default guy. So that's pretty cool.

It took me half a season of Breaking Bad to download the whole fucking thing, though. That was annoying as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                So I got Brave Souls and immediately pulled a Bankai Ichigo to replace the default guy. So that's pretty cool.

It took me half a season of Breaking Bad to download the whole fucking thing, though. That was annoying as hell.
                There's like a dozen bankai ichigos though. Which one did you pull?

Comment

Originally posted by blah View Post
                  There's like a dozen bankai ichigos though. Which one did you pull?
                  It looks like original Bankai. I can't find a specific name so I dunno if it's a weird offshoot, but he had the Bankai he had at the beginning

Comment

My Bleach Brave Souls Player ID is 11 971 663
                    PLayer Name Raiden
                    I main Ikkaku :p

Comment

It looks like original Bankai. I can't find a specific name so I dunno if it's a weird offshoot, but he had the Bankai he had at the beginning
                      Which banner did you pull from?

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post
                        My Bleach Brave Souls Player ID is 11 971 663
                        PLayer Name Raiden
                        I main Ikkaku :p
                        I had like TYBW Urahara, Youruichi, Unohona, One armed Yama, 3rd anniversary Ulq.
                        Damn I'm talking myself into getting back into it.

Comment

Which banner did you pull from?
                          I dunno, I don't think it was a banner. They just let me pick from a bunch of five star guys for beatung the prologue.

Speaking of banners, though, are they particularly good right now or should I save up my summon stones?

Comment

They're planning to release characters from the current novel. You should save up. I'm at the stage where I only attempt pulls when "5 Stars guaranteed to be new characters."

Newer characters are always large-scale monsters so they're slowly making a new way to power up the old ones so that they stay relevant in useful ways

Comment

I dunno, I don't think it was a banner. They just let me pick from a bunch of five star guys for beatung the prologue.

Speaking of banners, though, are they particularly good right now or should I save up my summon stones?
                              Ah those are garbage 5 stars lol.
                              Ask Raiden, I don't know which characters or on the banner right now.
                              As a rule of thumb though. Never pull from anything that doesn't have a 2x draw chance.

Comment

Banners are character focused and have a bonus while the normal one(the one at the bottom) has the largest pool of 5 star but often lower probability and without bonus

Comment

• OrganizationXV
                                  OrganizationXV commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Yeah, that's what I figured

• One of Them
                                  One of Them commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I think the only characters you can't pull from the normal one are movie characters, season themed characters, and iirc filler characters. Everything else that has been released up to date you can pull at lower chances

Is TYBW Unohona still the god of PvP?

Comment

The garbage Bankai Ichigo can now be upgraded to an ascended 6 Stars(a handful of characters can do this yet) which unlocks new abilities, an extra Soul Trait, and a significant stat boost compared to the regular 6 Stars garbage Bankai Ichigo

Comment

Is TYBW Unohona still the god of PvP?
                                    Yes lol. Usually coupled with Yhwach and another Melee tank. The new FB arc Chad is a monster for some reason I can't yet figure. I think is the team Buff he provides
                                    Last edited by One of Them; December 23rd, 2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

So my code is 42 694 945. It's ya boy Orgyxv

Ah those are garbage 5 stars lol.
                                      Ask Raiden, I don't know which characters or on the banner right now.
                                      As a rule of thumb though. Never pull from anything that doesn't have a 2x draw chance.
                                      Honestly, I'm glad they're garbage lol. Games like KH union x and DBZ dokkan got stupidly easy because they kept throwing OP shit everywhere.
                                      Last edited by OrganizationXV; December 23rd, 2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                      X