Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homestuck/Undertale discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Homestuck/Undertale discussion

    Talk about the two best interconnected animes in existence

    #2
    Unless I'm missing something, isn't the one is a webcomic and the other a video game?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by P408370R View Post
      Unless I'm missing something, isn't the one is a webcomic and the other a video game?
      No no they're anime. But you wouldn't know that if you didn't watch them.

      Comment


        #4
        Northernlions reaction to the "anime is real" line from Undertale is the greatest thing.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by blah View Post
          Northernlions reaction to the "anime is real" line from Undertale is the greatest thing.
          Oh jeez I have to look that up

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by blah View Post
            Northernlions reaction to the "anime is real" line from Undertale is the greatest thing.
            You watch NL? Hell yeah.

            Comment


              #7
              They need to make this a series and put it Cartoon Network.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Future Vision View Post
                They need to make this a series and put it Cartoon Network.
                Yess

                Comment

                Working...
                X