Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Hank
    replied
    Looks like the flashback will wrap up in few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• The Poster Formerly Known as Teal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 40 acres
    replied
    So did Luffy fight Kaido yet

Leave a comment:

• OsamaBinBallin
    replied
    Im surprised theres no mention of Mihawk in Wano, with him being the strongest swordsman and all

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Hank
    replied
    Nah, but the recent chapter have been fire tho. At this rate, i can actually see the manga ending in 5 years.

Leave a comment:

• Kajin_Style
    replied
    Anyone watched the One Piece anime? The new animators were fucking on point with Kaido vs Luffy!

Leave a comment:

• OrganizationXV
    replied
    Originally posted by dan View Post
    I'm going to start doing hentai commissions and I plan to have a big focus on One Piece characters/beasts

If anyone's interested let me know

Not trolling
    You picked a bad month to advertise that, lol.

Leave a comment:

• dan
    replied
    I'm going to start doing hentai commissions and I plan to have a big focus on One Piece characters/beasts

If anyone's interested let me know

Not trolling

Leave a comment:

• Kajin_Style
    replied
    So they are now going through Oden's backstory. So far he is sounding like a monster of a man. If he was like this when he met Kaido, how frigging strong is Kaido to take down Oden!? I think this backstory is just gonna add more hype to the might of Kaido.

Leave a comment:

• OrganizationXV
    replied
    Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

That ark had too much filler for my taste. Don Flamingo was an interesting character but I was left with a bittersweet taste with so much filler. The manga probably did a better job with the arc.
    iirc, by the end of the Doflamingo arc, it took up about 1/8th of the entire series in terms of length. It was an incredible slog to get to the end, at least for me.
    Last edited by OrganizationXV; October 2nd, 2019, 09:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• #83.6666666667
    replied
    Originally posted by Issa View Post

Doffy boring? Put that crack pipe down.
    That ark had too much filler for my taste. Don Flamingo was an interesting character but I was left with a bittersweet taste with so much filler. The manga probably did a better job with the arc.

Leave a comment:

• Issa
    replied
    Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
    Currently in season 11. I really like how Oda is starting to weave his story in a coherent sequence starting with Punk Hazard and progressing afterwards. While the anime drags on sometimes it still enjoyable. Don Flamingo seems to me like such a boring part of the story but I previewed the crew trying to save Sanji and it's hyping me up.
    Doffy boring? Put that crack pipe down.

Leave a comment:

• 40 acres
    replied
    Saw the bounties it equals to about four Luffy’s to equal Kaido interesting

Leave a comment:

• Tenryuunaito
    replied
    This is why One Piece is god tier in worldbuilding. The fact that it still hypes people up so much this far into the story is an incredible feat.

Leave a comment:

• Kajin_Style
    replied
    Good lord that chapter was just a bombshell of information!

Also... we got proof now that Whitebeard was much stronger than Big Mom or Kaido before he got terribly ill.

holy shit... this will take a bit to digest.

Leave a comment:

• dan
    replied
    Okay so sure the chapter was great, most of all the GOAT showing back up, very menacing

Real ass talk though, is next chapter still Intermission or do we start the next Act?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Hank
    replied
    Amazing chapter.

Leave a comment:

• #83.6666666667
    replied
    Currently in season 11. I really like how Oda is starting to weave his story in a coherent sequence starting with Punk Hazard and progressing afterwards. While the anime drags on sometimes it still enjoyable. Don Flamingo seems to me like such a boring part of the story but I previewed the crew trying to save Sanji and it's hyping me up.

Leave a comment:

• Tenryuunaito
    replied
    Luffy and friends are completely fucked now.

Leave a comment:

• Kajin_Style
    replied
    Oh shit....... oh fuck....

things got fucking real now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X