• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Gold View Post
    not cool
    #cancelonepiece

14-15.png
    Damn, Oda's savage against his own people.

Comment

Kidd got owned by the Red Hair Pirates and Komurasaki is obviously Momonosuke's long-lost sister.

Comment

Komurasaki feels like it could be a Red Herring.

Also, the Kidd/Shanks/Big Mam clarification reminds me of the interview Oda did where he said that he was trying to surpass the expectations of people who makes theories.

The way Kidd clarified the whole thing makes it pretty obvious, IMO.
        Alright, now if I die today, bitch my legacy is straight
        I'm the best they never heard, I'm your brother, just relate

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Damn, Oda's savage against his own people.
          There's nothing that an asian hates more than another asian tbh

Comment

Franky's quest for the blueprints to Kaido's mansion was funny, but it did feel a tad stretched out.

Is Vegapunk seriously gonna be making his debut appearance in Wano? Not gonna jump the gun yet.

Orochi looks like Wario if the latter lived in feudal Japan.

X Drake's hybrid form looks cool, but it's strange that his fruit is named after dragons. I guess the Japanese just love to blur the line between dragons and dinosaurs. Page One looks decent, as well.

Nice chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
              Franky's quest for the blueprints to Kaido's mansion was funny, but it did feel a tad stretched out.

Is Vegapunk seriously gonna be making his debut appearance in Wano? Not gonna jump the gun yet.

X Drake's hybrid form looks cool, but it's strange that his fruit is named after dragons. I guess the Japanese just love to blur the line between dragons and dinosaurs. Page One looks decent, as well.

Nice chapter.
              Nice avi fgt

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

Nice avi fgt
                Same to you, hetero.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

Nice chapter.
                  one of the possibilities of the origin of dragons was people discovering dinosaur fossils :P

Comment

Pretty damn good video there about Luffy and how he perceives things. I always noticed how discrimination was important in some parts of One Piece but I didn't realize how rampant it really was. Some good food for thought.

"How Luffy Taught me about Discrimination - Makings of a King (ft One Piece)"

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                    I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Ok so I'm rewatching old clips of Whitebeard fighting and it dawned on me that he is doing all this without Haki. Otherwise Squardo would've never landed that stab of his. And we know he had incredibly haki cause there was back story of Ace trying to kill Whitebeard in his sleep and getting smacked through walls.

Like holy hell dude... we are seeing how important and powerful haki is now and we think back to Whitebeard of him doing that kind of damage without it. Then to be so ill/old that your own Haki doesn't even work?? Like how old is Big Mom and she bitch smacked Luffy away like he was a fly. lol

Comment

When it comes to sap, One Piece has no off switch and the dial is always permanently stuck on 11. Not an exaggeration by any means. Going off his unbelievably crude and seemingly broken understanding of basic human emotional interactions continually displayed throughout his magnum opus here, the sheer amount of hugs that Oda apparently must've never received from his father growing up, the utter lack of childhood friends of any kind and the stunted development of social skills that go with it, and the amount of anti-depressants that he has to consume on a daily basis are things that I don't even want to fathom.

There isn't ANYTHING good about a badly-drawn, rubber-faced, obnoxiously over the top villain with a ridiculous cartoon personality suddenly breaking down into tears about how his friends abandoned him as a kid, or his puppy got shot, or how he's really caring and loyal to his crew, or whatever else have you: nor is it anymore "deeply personal and meaningful" when they launch into a random, meandering speech about their beliefs in "fate" and how "there is no good or evil in this world", or whatever other thuddingly over-used, post-Nomura Final Fantasy-esque, Intro to Philosophy-level faux-profundity that about umpteen gazillions of Japanese Shonen and JRPG material are so fond of lazily leaning on like a crutch.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                          When it comes to sap, One Piece has no off switch and the dial is always permanently stuck on 11. Not an exaggeration by any means. Going off his unbelievably crude and seemingly broken understanding of basic human emotional interactions continually displayed throughout his magnum opus here, the sheer amount of hugs that Oda apparently must've never received from his father growing up, the utter lack of childhood friends of any kind and the stunted development of social skills that go with it, and the amount of anti-depressants that he has to consume on a daily basis are things that I don't even want to fathom.

There isn't ANYTHING good about a badly-drawn, rubber-faced, obnoxiously over the top villain with a ridiculous cartoon personality suddenly breaking down into tears about how his friends abandoned him as a kid, or his puppy got shot, or how he's really caring and loyal to his crew, or whatever else have you: nor is it anymore "deeply personal and meaningful" when they launch into a random, meandering speech about their beliefs in "fate" and how "there is no good or evil in this world", or whatever other thuddingly over-used, post-Nomura Final Fantasy-esque, Intro to Philosophy-level faux-profundity that about umpteen gazillions of Japanese Shonen and JRPG material are so fond of lazily leaning on like a crutch.
                          in other words Bleach>>>> right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

in other words Bleach>>>> right?
                            How do I delete your post?

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

GTFOH Crismon
                              stfu dont talk to me like that im an OG unlike you you faker

Comment

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...olumes/.141858

I'll keep my mind open to this possibility, but it mostly smells like a heaping pile of bullcrap. No one wants another Toriko-esque situation for one of the biggest manga series of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Crismon View Post

stfu dont talk to me like that im an OG unlike you you faker
                                  "OG" don't get stomped out.

Comment

D-did Sanji actually hit a female character?

Did he ever try to hit Big Mom, I can't remember

edit: oh that Spinosaurus guy is male
                                    Last edited by Ladd; January 18th, 2019, 01:57 AM.

Comment

The shi with Zoro’s probably going to have a bigger payoff towards the end of the arc. He’s wondering round the entire country king of like Ryuuma, maybe that’s the point?

Big Mam took a Big L here, cool to hype up King a bit, I guess. More importantly, with some of her crew her it really looks like Wano’s really going to become a Marineford type clusterfuck, absolute madness.

While you can debate the contrivance of Sanji needing a disguise and using the Raid suit, it’s way better than him using it in a situation where he feels his strength isn’t adequate.

You can also argue that it shows some minor progression, since he’s willing to use or do something he despises/goes against his pride for the benefit of the alliance/crew as opposed to stubbornly refusing like with Kalifa.

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
                                      D-did Sanji actually hit a female character?

Did he ever try to hit Big Mom, I can't remember

edit: oh that Spinosaurus guy is male
                                      He kick her/deflect one of her attacks with Luffy.
                                      Last edited by PandaG; January 18th, 2019, 02:41 AM.
                                      Alright, now if I die today, bitch my legacy is straight
                                      I'm the best they never heard, I'm your brother, just relate

Comment

No way Big Mom is taken out like that...! But damn did it surprise me. She is going to be pissed about that for sure!!

It seems Drake has a dinosaur crew. That's awesome!

I wonder where Oda is going with Zoro. Maybe they are warming his heart, making him care for others beyond himself and his crew. Could be a very good thing.

Sanji using the Raid suit already? Can't wait! I have to agree Panda, Sanji using it now versus using it when he felt his own strength wasn't enough is pretty damn clever twist.

Comment

Let's hope Sanji actually wins a fight this time after the long string of losses he's taken before.

Best part was undeniably the Big Mom invasion part. That being said, Oda needs to stop taking dumps on Linlin.

King is a pteranodon? I was expecting a demon fruit. I'm a tad let down.

Comment

Working...
                                          X