No announcement yet.

One Piece Discussion Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still hate seeing Sanji flirting with multiple women. I wish Pudding hadn't taken away his memories of her.

This chapter practically confirmed that Jack is the weakest of the Calamities. I don't mean to downplay Shutenmaru, but it'd still be a better idea to have Jack's colleagues be stronger than him. I will say that Jack's portrayal doesn't necessarily make him look bad, considering that Jack isn't even using his hybrid form.

Holy mother of fuck! Kaido is an eastern Dragon Zoan! Not only does he look really cool in said form, but I'm amazed that Oda revealed his fruit power so early into the arc. Hopefully, this means that Oda will stop holding back so much information for extremely long periods of time from now on. Also, how did the clouds just bend to Kaido's actions like that?

Good chapter. Hoping that Wano only goes uphill from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

Why not West?
      because this is Wano, it's all eastern you doof

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

because this is Wano, it's all eastern you doof
        could be western asia you doof

Comment

could be western asia you doof
          Kingdom is a shitty-ass western manga book.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

Kingdom is a shitty-ass western manga book.
            Take that back you cunt bastard

Comment

Take that back you cunt bastard
              Don't feel like it, Toricuck.

Comment

Just caught the spoilers.

Luffy doing G shit as per usual.

Comment

Luffy, Jack, and Kaidou are all equally reckless. Those niggas don't give a fuck.

Comment

He clonked his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post
                    He clonked his ass.
                    More like bonked. Might've been better to use a Grizzly Magnum just to be safe.

Comment

Unless Kaido gets completely hung over from all that booze, next chapter will be the last one in this great series. It was good run.

Comment

Now we know all Shanks did was give Kaidou some good booze, suicidal drunk bastard, lol.
                        Alright, now if I die today, bitch my legacy is straight
                        I'm the best they never heard, I'm your brother, just relate

Comment

The spoilers.....jesus fuck.

Comment

• Kajin_Style
                            Kajin_Style commented
                            Editing a comment
                            SHHHHH! Let the chapter drop!

"The fifth emperor"
                          Last edited by Impavido III; November 2nd, 2018, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Lmfao, Luffy got his shit pushed in. As much as I don’t mind Luffy, that was good to see. Definitely implies that taking down Kaidou will require a huge group effort.
                            Last edited by PandaG; November 3rd, 2018, 02:56 AM.
                            Alright, now if I die today, bitch my legacy is straight
                            I'm the best they never heard, I'm your brother, just relate

Comment

Used to think people were joking when they said Luffy would end up in a cell next to Kidd. Now I'm looking forward to it. Those two haven't had any interaction since saboady. Would be a great way to introduce Kidd into the arc.

As for Luffy I'm expecting 3 things that will help him fight Kaidou. First is I'm pretty sure he's got a 4th G4 form he's not showing us. His pure power form will definitely be used against Kaidou. But I'm also expecting some sort of Armament Haki boost to happen at some point. That one he'll probably train for. But the last thing I'm expecting is Awakening which will probably happen as an 11th hour superpower in much the same way that the super saiyan did. Allowing Luffy to just barely edge out a victory against Kaidou.

I also expect Kaidou to be in a whole bunch of fights this arc but thats just what I'm expecting from Luffy.

Comment

Aaaand there it is. Luffy's "Aokiji moment" that grants him proper perspective (and probably a power-up) for the 2nd half of One Piece. Maybe now he'll understand that you can't just wild out and punch anybody you want to just because you spent a few years training. lol

The kid still has a loooooong way to go.
                                Last edited by Ademus; November 2nd, 2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Somebody get the towel out it needs a good shake. That was brutal.

I guess this is the ceremonial asswhipping of the arc.

Comment

That was a HORRIFYING L that Luffy just took. Kaido took all those attacks without amping himself with COA Haki, suffered zero damage, blitzed Luffy, and one-shot the latter out of his Gear Fourth mode and into unconsciousness, with a one-armed and casual club swing.

Kaido is an absolute nightmare to behold. Looks like the gap between Yonkou and their lieutenants is bigger than what we imagined.

Comment

Luffy needed this beating.
                                      he's been too reckless lately

Comment

Working...
                                      X