No announcement yet.

One Piece Discussion Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why One Piece is god tier in worldbuilding. The fact that it still hypes people up so much this far into the story is an incredible feat.

Comment

Saw the bounties it equals to about four Luffy’s to equal Kaido interesting

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
        Currently in season 11. I really like how Oda is starting to weave his story in a coherent sequence starting with Punk Hazard and progressing afterwards. While the anime drags on sometimes it still enjoyable. Don Flamingo seems to me like such a boring part of the story but I previewed the crew trying to save Sanji and it's hyping me up.
        Doffy boring? Put that crack pipe down.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Doffy boring? Put that crack pipe down.
          That ark had too much filler for my taste. Don Flamingo was an interesting character but I was left with a bittersweet taste with so much filler. The manga probably did a better job with the arc.
          Originally posted by Helly;n542091
          Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

That ark had too much filler for my taste. Don Flamingo was an interesting character but I was left with a bittersweet taste with so much filler. The manga probably did a better job with the arc.
            iirc, by the end of the Doflamingo arc, it took up about 1/8th of the entire series in terms of length. It was an incredible slog to get to the end, at least for me.
            Last edited by OrganizationXV; October 2nd, 2019, 10:28 PM.
            Originally posted by Wade
            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Working...
            X