No announcement yet.

One Piece Discussion Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why One Piece is god tier in worldbuilding. The fact that it still hypes people up so much this far into the story is an incredible feat.

Comment

Saw the bounties it equals to about four Luffy’s to equal Kaido interesting

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
        Currently in season 11. I really like how Oda is starting to weave his story in a coherent sequence starting with Punk Hazard and progressing afterwards. While the anime drags on sometimes it still enjoyable. Don Flamingo seems to me like such a boring part of the story but I previewed the crew trying to save Sanji and it's hyping me up.
        Doffy boring? Put that crack pipe down.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Doffy boring? Put that crack pipe down.
          That ark had too much filler for my taste. Don Flamingo was an interesting character but I was left with a bittersweet taste with so much filler. The manga probably did a better job with the arc.
          Originally posted by Helly;n542091
          Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about havingLmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

That ark had too much filler for my taste. Don Flamingo was an interesting character but I was left with a bittersweet taste with so much filler. The manga probably did a better job with the arc.
            iirc, by the end of the Doflamingo arc, it took up about 1/8th of the entire series in terms of length. It was an incredible slog to get to the end, at least for me.
            Last edited by OrganizationXV; October 2nd, 2019, 09:28 PM.
            Originally posted by Wade
            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

So they are now going through Oden's backstory. So far he is sounding like a monster of a man. If he was like this when he met Kaido, how frigging strong is Kaido to take down Oden!? I think this backstory is just gonna add more hype to the might of Kaido.

Comment

I'm going to start doing hentai commissions and I plan to have a big focus on One Piece characters/beasts

If anyone's interested let me know

Not trolling

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                  I'm going to start doing hentai commissions and I plan to have a big focus on One Piece characters/beasts

If anyone's interested let me know

Not trolling
                  You picked a bad month to advertise that, lol.
                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Anyone watched the One Piece anime? The new animators were fucking on point with Kaido vs Luffy!

Comment

Nah, but the recent chapter have been fire tho. At this rate, i can actually see the manga ending in 5 years.

Comment

Im surprised theres no mention of Mihawk in Wano, with him being the strongest swordsman and all

Comment

So did Luffy fight Kaido yet

Comment

Comment

Looks like the flashback will wrap up in few weeks.

Comment

given what has been happening in the manga lately I'm surprised that this place is so quiet
                                My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Comment

I really like how Oda is starting to weave his story in a coherent sequence starting with Punk Hazard and progressing afterwards.
                                  Uh, Oda's always been doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezesE View Post
                                    given what has been happening in the manga lately I'm surprised that this place is so quiet
                                    I just read a bunch of it in spurts so that I don't have to worry about losing interest on a weekly basis.

Or... wait, no, last thing that happened for me was RedX told me to read Skypeia and then I got sick of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redx View Post
                                      Uh, Oda's always been doing that.

Lol where you been at

Comment

Working...
                                      X