Wow, no wonder this site is so dead and shit

Comment

What an intense chapter 942 was.

May he rest in peace.

Comment

seen this already?
        My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Comment

I finally caught up after like a 2 year hiatus let me just say oda is GODA

sanji taking too many Ws, would really like to see what the other strawhats can do this arc other than luffy cause hes been the only one in decent matchups last 2-3 arcs, every other fight is off screen'd or meh

Comment

So Luffy at least get out of jail yet lol

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
              So Luffy at least get out of jail yet lol
              I can't believe I am now cheering for Big Mom to kick some ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

I can't believe I am now cheering for Big Mom to kick some ass!
                Oh so she still got amnesia

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

Oh so she still got amnesia
                  Yup but her personality hasn't changed. She wants food and Queen dare tell her "No food for you"

The outcome.. is gonna be fucking great.

Comment

lmao... ok this chapter was bad ass. Put my remarks in spoilers cause well they contain'em so.. read the bloody chapter first. :P

-I definitely expected Luffy to screw up first time in trying to knock back Big Mom's attack. There's just no way but how it played out after was hilarious.

-Queen's gamble was so retarded but you know so well within his character be that much of an idiot. Best part is how now Big Mom remembers!

-I can't believe that she just passed out like that! HOLY FUCK....

-I also can't believe that we now have to say "Big Mom is Captured" -- LOL. She is now a damsel in distress, haha. Or not? She might just sit up and pull off the chains like nothing.

-Fuck yea! Luffy is free to go wild in the prison and in doing so will be practicing his new haki technique!

-Soon, Haki is going to be putting Naruto's Wind Shuriken to shame.

Comment

Didnt like how Big mom just fell asleep seemed like to confirm shes just a plot device, but she did say she was sleepy

wonder how luffy and the yakuza bosses are gonna come together

Comment

Originally posted by Crismon View Post
                        Didnt like how Big mom just fell asleep seemed like to confirm shes just a plot device, but she did say she was sleepy

wonder how luffy and the yakuza bosses are gonna come together
                        At this point I think Big Mom is there to just keep us guessing.

Who knows, she might even help with Kaido. lol

Comment

I just want to see a sniper battle between Van Augur and Yassop
                          And the Kuzan/BB relationship
                          Last edited by OsamaBinBallin; July 3rd, 2019, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Knew it was a trap smh

binging this series is way better honestly cause of the hiatus, enjoyed one piece so much when i was binging it to catch back up

Comment

Ok the speech in this chapter proves Luffy has grown into a better leader.

Comment

Oh shit....... oh fuck....

things got fucking real now.

Comment

Luffy and friends are completely fucked now.

Comment

Currently in season 11. I really like how Oda is starting to weave his story in a coherent sequence starting with Punk Hazard and progressing afterwards. While the anime drags on sometimes it still enjoyable. Don Flamingo seems to me like such a boring part of the story but I previewed the crew trying to save Sanji and it's hyping me up.
                                    Originally posted by Helly;n542091
                                    Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Working...
                                    X