Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this series keeps getting worse
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
      this series keeps getting worse
      At least it'll never be as bad as modern Dragon Ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

At least it'll never be as bad as modern Dragon Ball.
        arguably is
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

arguably is
          Absolutely isn't.

Comment

I'll tell you what, I really don't miss the redundancy of the conversations/arguments that come series comparison and arguments over quality. No longer participating in those Naruto & Bleach being finished made me better able to appreciate them, and other shonen.

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
            King is a pteranodon? I was expecting a demon fruit. I'm a tad let down.
            Everybody was expecting a demon fruit, lol.

I can understand though, just got to remember the hype with Zoan's comes from the hybrid forms, not the full beast mode.
            Alright, now if I die today, bitch my legacy is straight
            I'm the best they never heard, I'm your brother, just relate

Comment

Looks like Katakuri is not onboard. Would've been cool to see Sweet commanders vs Calamities.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post
                Looks like Katakuri is not onboard. Would've been cool to see Sweet commanders vs Calamities.
                Same but she can't bring everybody and leave her territory completely defenseless. And now maybe Smoothie will actually get to do something.

Comment

Originally posted by PandaG View Post
                  I'll tell you what, I really don't miss the redundancy of the conversations/arguments that come series comparison and arguments over quality. No longer participating in those Naruto & Bleach being finished made me better able to appreciate them, and other shonen.

Everybody was expecting a demon fruit, lol.

I can understand though, just got to remember the hype with Zoan's comes from the hybrid forms, not the full beast mode.
                  I disagree somewhat, It's the awakened Zoans I want to see. Still waiting on a awakened Mythical zoan :P

Comment

Plot made any progress yet since Luffy been put in jail
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                      Plot made any progress yet since Luffy been put in jail
                      No

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

No
                        Damn slow roll for real. Oh well let it build some more I guess lol.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Anyone know where the fight between luffy and Katakuri begins? I left off at when Katakuri breaks the mirror

Comment

Originally posted by Crismon View Post
                            Anyone know where the fight between luffy and Katakuri begins? I left off at when Katakuri breaks the mirror
                            I think it’s chapter 879/880.

Originally posted by Raiden Blackthorn View Post

I disagree somewhat, It's the awakened Zoans I want to see. Still waiting on a awakened Mythical zoan :P
                            Awakened applies to the hybrid form though, atleast it did in Impel Down. That said, you’re right, some awakened mythical zoans would be dope to see
                            Last edited by PandaG; January 19th, 2019, 07:25 PM.

Comment

the fight was flames, easily the best animated fight in the series

Comment

did redx die

Comment

Luffy vs Katakuri in 870 was so clean, I was shocked. They really pulled out all the stops.

Comment

That snakeman fight was fucking epic. Like that is the shit we love to see! Holy cow.

Comment

The final battle between Luffy and Katakuri in the anime was totally worth the wait. Toei, you deserve credit on this one.

Comment

where tf are you OP fans.
                                        This is why we need Redx.
                                        MOPTGA

Comment

Big Mom got low diffed. She got knocked the fuck out.

Comment

Working...
                                          X