Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Piece Discussion Thread 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    One Piece Discussion Thread 2.0

    To pay heed to Cid's announcement, I decided to be the one to do this.

    Greatness can not be rid of so easily. Stay salty, My Hero Academia, Black Clover, and Dragon Ball tards.


    Last edited by P408370R; November 3rd, 2018, 04:54 PM.

    #2
    Should've just let the first thread die.

    Comment


      #3
      Never let this thread die! NEVER! Stone the hedon! Stone the infidel! Stone him I say!!!


      OrganizationXV


      Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
      I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

      Comment


        #4
        Only Redx is allowed to make this thread.

        Cid close this pls

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
          Should've just let the first thread die.
          No fucking way, cause other OP fans would've parodied Obito's "You let Rin die" meme against me.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Ladd View Post
            Only Redx is allowed to make this thread.

            Cid close this pls
            I dunno. It's Wan Piss after all. I don't think who makes the topic is particularly important, it's still trash either way when compared to the GOAT Bleach.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Cid View Post

              I dunno. It's Wan Piss after all. I don't think who makes the topic is particularly important, it's still trash either way when compared to the GOAT Bleach.
              Bleach is so GOAT that its own franchise is dead in the water, LMAO.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Cid View Post

                I dunno. It's Wan Piss after all. I don't think who makes the topic is particularly important, it's still trash either way when compared to the GOAT Bleach.
                that doesn't matter, Redx is the one true OP fan and he deserves to make the thread. Not this ugly loser Terry

                Comment


                  #9
                  page one energy

                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
                  This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Ladd View Post

                    that doesn't matter, Redx is the one true OP fan and he deserves to make the thread. Not this ugly loser Terry
                    Ugly? I'll have you know that my appearance is very much acceptable, thank you.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

                      Bleach is so GOAT that its own franchise is dead in the water, LMAO.
                      Better to end the series than to drag on and on until eventually the author dies of a heart failure in the middle of drawing a panel.

                      I'm putting 4-1 odds on OP doing exactly that.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Best Thread on this site

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                          Better to end the series than to drag on and on until eventually the author dies of a heart failure in the middle of drawing a panel.

                          I'm putting 4-1 odds on OP doing exactly that.
                          Just cause the manga is over doesn't mean the franchise has to die alongside it. Look at modern Dragon Ball.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

                            Just cause the manga is over doesn't mean the franchise has to die alongside it. Look at modern Dragon Ball.
                            I'm just saying that things can end, We don't have to exhume corpses to try and wring a little more life into them.

                            Comment


                            • Tenryuunaito
                              Tenryuunaito commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I'm just fucking with Cid.

                            #15
                            Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

                            Just cause the manga is over doesn't mean the franchise has to die alongside it. Look at modern Dragon Ball.
                            Pretty sure Dragon Ball is dead, though. And so is One Piece.

                            Long live My Hero Academia!

                            Comment


                              #16
                              Originally posted by Cid View Post

                              Pretty sure Dragon Ball is dead, though. And so is One Piece.

                              Long live My Hero Academia!
                              Oh look another garbage show
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                              Comment


                              • Cid
                                Cid commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I DISLIKE THIS COMMENT

                              #17
                              Originally posted by Redx
                              True. But maybe it's both. Maybe he's a Dragon that ate the Oni Oni no mi. Would make sense since he's not supposed to be human at all.
                              I remember people speculating that he may be related to the Oars family in some fashion. Him being a part of that race would be cool. Either way he’s not normal.
                              Alright, now if I die today, bitch my legacy is straight
                              I'm the best they never heard, I'm your brother, just relate

                              Comment


                                #18
                                Originally posted by Cid View Post

                                Pretty sure Dragon Ball is dead, though. And so is One Piece.

                                Long live My Hero Academia!
                                My Hero Academia is dead, too.

                                Black Clover FTW!

                                Comment


                                • PandaG
                                  PandaG commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Everyone was talking about Black Clover being a Naruto clone when it first came out, but it seems like people love it now. Hmm....

                                #19
                                Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

                                Oh look another garbage show
                                That book is overrated as hell, but then again when you don't have much to choose from you grasp at straws.

                                Comment


                                  #20
                                  WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT

                                  Comment

                                  Working...
                                  X