Darling in the Franxx discussion thread

so who is waching it?
    those who fight kyoryuu, gather!
    My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Shit show
    Uma Musume Pretty Derby is AOTS

Comment

fandom had some pretty good salt
      "But did you know.. Julian? About Miyu's family, about the Sakatsuki family.
      The children of God who can grant any wish.. What would the family who controls all that power wish for? Do you know?
      They
      Simply wished for their children to grow up healthy. They could've wished for wealth and prosperity, but all they ever asked was what any parent would've wanted for their child. And not a single exception for over four hundred years.

If that is considered evil, then let me be evil”

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
        fandom had some pretty good salt
        Half the people watching it are doing it "for the memes"
        That's how you know a show is good

Comment

Originally posted by A New Soul View Post

Half the people watching it are doing it "for the memes"
          That's how you know a show is good
          ichigo vs 02 waifu war isn't going anywhere for awhile that's for sure
          "But did you know.. Julian? About Miyu's family, about the Sakatsuki family.
          The children of God who can grant any wish.. What would the family who controls all that power wish for? Do you know?
          They
          Simply wished for their children to grow up healthy. They could've wished for wealth and prosperity, but all they ever asked was what any parent would've wanted for their child. And not a single exception for over four hundred years.

If that is considered evil, then let me be evil”

Comment

anyone seen new episode?

Comment

Garbage Star Driver rip-off that really shouldn't even be called a mecha show.

Comment

A friend of mine recommended it to me. Its a really damn good anime. I hope there's a season 2. I feel like everything can't be wrapped up in just a few episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                  A friend of mine recommended it to me. Its a really damn good anime. I hope there's a season 2. I feel like everything can't be wrapped up in just a few episodes.
                  I've seen people commenting simmilarly especially in regards to VIRM but they dont actually need any more information or development - we (surprisingly) know enough, rest of the plot can be dealt mostly without them

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                  Working...
                  X