Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grashros Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Originally posted by Nerise View Post

    They're on high ground so its the reason why nearby tribes were wiped out but theirs still stands. I think that guy is pretty damn powerful
    fighting common enemy? with introduction of them treating adults like shit I must admint that this beomes strange storyline, guess we'll have to see
    My laughter when I see stupid posts:

    Comment


      #22
      Best to get the fuck outta there. And now Akuu has made enemies of this tribe if they decide to kill him(Most likely already enemies)

      Comment


        #23
        My boi is a savage

        Comment


        • FadeIntoTruth
          FadeIntoTruth commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn straight!

        #24
        FadeIntoTruth How is he gonna get out of this situation? Do the tribe recognize strength seeing as how he took out their leader?

        Comment


          #25
          Since I'm late to respond and chapter 14 just dropped today, and it answers pretty much everything. Okay, so the translation of today's chapter didn't seem right.

          On the other hand, just when we thought the old man Oba was bullshitting us but turns out to be right. Just look what we have here. You know what's funny but really it's not funny? It was at this moment, Kanji knew was a dead man.

          Edit
          Last edited by FadeIntoTruth; March 26th, 2018, 10:23 AM.

          Poetry In Motion

          Comment


            #26
            Originally posted by FadeIntoTruth View Post
            Since I'm late to respond and chapter 14 just dropped today, and it answers pretty much everything. Okay, so the translation of today's chapter didn't seem right.

            On the other hand, just when we thought the old man Oba was bullshitting us but turns out to be right. Just look what we have here. You know what's funny but really it's not funny? It was at this moment, Kanji knew was a dead man.

            Edit
            Yeahh it seems like its going to be some sort of actual curse. I thought it'd be just a series of unfortunate scenarios that'll show him as a demon child, that still might be the case

            Comment


              #27
              Well this series is advancing pretty damn fast. It just sucks they dont seem to keep their characters relevant, Boronjai and that other dude that runs turns old people into slaves could have been more fleshed out.
              Last edited by Nerise; April 13th, 2018, 07:17 PM.

              Comment


                #28
                Since mangastream have been slowly releasing the chapters, there have been fans (legit) translating the raw chapters for us fans to read on r/grashros if you weren't aware.

                Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                Well this series is advancing pretty damn fast. It just sucks they dont seem to keep their characters relevant
                Looking at the author track records, I would say the majority of characters that continue to have interaction with the cursed child are likely to end up dead. Iipin might survive, or at least his genes will be passed on before he meets his death seeing as how we saw a glimpse of their modern world & a child that resembles him.

                Off topic: By the way, has anyone else checked out Megalo Box? It's great.I'm digging the CowboyBebop/Samurai Champloo vibe it gives off.
                Last edited by FadeIntoTruth; April 15th, 2018, 10:31 PM.

                Poetry In Motion

                Comment


                  #29
                  Originally posted by FadeIntoTruth View Post
                  Since mangastream have been slowly releasing the chapters, there have been fans (legit) translating the raw chapters for us fans to read on r/grashros if you weren't aware.


                  Looking at the author track records, I would say the majority of characters that continue to have interaction with the cursed child are likely to end up dead. Iipin might survive, or at least his genes will be passed on before he meets his death seeing as how we saw a glimpse of their modern world & a child that resembles him.

                  Off topic: By the way, has anyone else checked out Megalo Box? It's great.I'm digging the CowboyBebop/Samurai Champloo vibe it gives off.
                  Yeah everyone around him may die, I can see that. And no i wasnt aware.
                  His Genes will def survive seeing as how he was a sex slave.
                  I havent caught up that far
                  Last edited by Nerise; April 16th, 2018, 03:16 AM.

                  Comment


                    #30
                    looks very promising, i read the manga like 2 weeks ago and i'm still waiting for translated updates :/

                    Comment


                      #31
                      This series is so disappointing
                      Its a WTF fest

                      Comment


                        #32
                        Nerise I know, heard MS dropped it cuz it was getting too stupid. But haven't seen anything since the chapter after whatshisname ripped the dudes eye out. Anything specific?


                        ^^Basically the whole fight

                        Comment


                          #33
                          Originally posted by lightbuster30 View Post
                          Nerise I know, heard MS dropped it cuz it was getting too stupid. But haven't seen anything since the chapter after whatshisname ripped the dudes eye out. Anything specific?
                          Theres no character development
                          They have rappers and people with modern looking clothing
                          The main character is one shotting everything with no difficulties
                          Main character seemingly rapes a chick(although she gave him consent), it was just weird
                          Luupin or whatever that kids name just did some creepy shit

                          Comment


                            #34
                            Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                            Theres no character development
                            They have rappers and people with modern looking clothing
                            The main character is one shotting everything with no difficulties
                            Main character seemingly rapes a chick(although she gave him consent), it was just weird
                            Luupin or whatever that kids name just did some creepy shit
                            How in tf do you consent to being raped? Rapeception?


                            ^^Basically the whole fight

                            Comment


                              #35
                              Originally posted by lightbuster30 View Post
                              How in tf do you consent to being raped? Rapeception?
                              He puts on a rape face and it was hilariously creepy

                              Comment


                                #36
                                Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                                This series is so disappointing
                                Its a WTF fest
                                so MS stopped translating it?
                                that explains why there were no updates on it
                                and I just so happened to see your posts here and read through 20 or so chapters
                                man thats a hell of a ride
                                the plot may be all over the place
                                but you cant asy there is no character development (even though that timeskip was strange it got explained later on)
                                and that wtf fest kind of seems to fit it
                                also the world is made much more modern despite being kept in stone age or so (maybe for better plot setting and reader familiarity reaaons)
                                anyways it was good to read it once again
                                My laughter when I see stupid posts:

                                Comment

                                Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x

                                Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                                Registration Image Refresh Image
                                Working...
                                X