Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roel View Post
    What do you guys think about Isshiki?

He easily defeated Naruto & Sasuke with nothing but physical strength & speed.

Boruto, Kawaki, and the others entered Isshiki’s dimension, and it looks as if things are about to go down next chapter.

I don’t think Naruto is going to be rescued. Kishimoto did say that the Boruto manga is going to be “very dark.”
    although he is powerfull I'm disappointed that he doesent appear powerfull like madara kaguya and momoshiki did (ok it may be just my inner vstard wanting more feats but still)

yeah they were quite underwhelming in that fight, I dont mid them going down for good but I want some good fireworks from that fight

how boruto got his scar incoming?

looking at anime I can hardly imagine it getting dark but I wouldnt mind it
    My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Comment

Its all nerfing

Comment

Originally posted by General Naruto View Post
        Its all nerfing
        well thats a problem, I wouldnt mind naruto and sasuke going down but I'd like that to have some fireworks without nerfing and them going all out

Comment

Originally posted by PrezesE View Post

well thats a problem, I wouldnt mind naruto and sasuke going down but I'd like that to have some fireworks without nerfing and them going all out
          It was a mistake to make them that powerful to begin with.
          Originally posted by Wade
          Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

• General Naruto
            General Naruto commented
            Editing a comment
            It was a mistake to make a sequel in the first place.

• PrezesE
            PrezesE commented
            Editing a comment
            I may agree with this reply (extreme power levels are not needed for a good story) but I wont agree with the comment above, more is always better its the main reason I dont like sort anime (or anything) as much as long ones, even if its good it ends too quiclkly - I'll take not very good sequel over no season 2 any day all day

I come here with some thoughts I had on boruto and minor meta-theory that came up with that

Do you see how boruto manga focuses heavily on karma while anime focuses on jougan, also anime focuses heavily on ootsutsuki, urashiki to be specific whereas manga focused on kara (its abit more complicated given that karas leader is ootsutsuki to some extend). I think that this may be doene in a way that manga and anime tell two halves of the same story that will converge at the point in which the flash forward from the very beginning is set.

also I havent been watching boruto for past two months and has just cought up and man I hate how they direct pacing an action

Comment

Working...
          X