No announcement yet.

Naruto Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the relationship and difference between Tailed Beast Chakra, Sage Chakra and Six Paths Sage Chakra?

Comment

Originally posted by General Naruto View Post
      TMW you realize Naruto can train for a year in one week.
      Broken ass Shadow Clones.
      AND DESPITE THAT HE CAN'T DO F***ING PAPERWORK!
      see? lookout for office work - it can bring even demigods to their knees
      My laughter when I see stupid posts:

Comment

But seriously, it took Naruto a week to complete a full year of training to master calling forth his Wind Affinity. He also had a mass of clones working on adding his Affinity to his Rasengan for a few days, and only with a working method, created the Wind Style Rasengan in a full 12 hours at least.

Boruto subconsciously adding his Wind Affinity to his Rasengan, while his actual affinity is Lightning, is some of the biggest lump of tar the show wants me to swallow.

I don't like Boruto because it feels like fanfiction.
        remember that naruto was supposed to be a completely talentless looser and was capable of doing things so quickly only because of clones, whereas boruto is described as genius (more like sasuke or neji both of which have self taught high level jutsus) , also this is pretty much certain since we see him using shadow clones, two nature releases and basics of gentle fist (eventhough he doesent have byakugan) before he even graduated academy. plus there are some oostsutsuki (jougan, karma etc.) related things happening around boruto

as for disappearing rasengan:
        a) rasengan was made with wind release in mind (and boruto already knew wind style)
        b) was it confirmed that boruto has lightning affinity?

Comment

• General Naruto
          General Naruto commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't care how talented he is.
          Doing something like adding a affinity to teh Rasengan is something Minato couldn't even do and it took Naruto over an entire year of cumulative training to get the basics of Rasenshuriken down, only mastering it two years later in THE LAST, when he could do it with one hand and stabilize it without Kurama's or Sage Chakra.

• General Naruto
          General Naruto commented
          Editing a comment
          Sasuke told him in the anime.

What's the relationship and difference between Tailed Beast Chakra, Sage Chakra and Six Paths Sage Chakra?
        good question
        well six paths sage chakra is mostly combination of six paths and sage chakra those two and tailed beasts chakra seem to be separate (aside from all being chakra)
        but then combining taled beasts chakra with gedo mazo brings about juubi who is made of sage chakra and sealing that one inside human host brings about six paths chakra, so there are probably some subtel interconnections

Comment

Six Path Charkra is the charkra of a Ninja that has broken through or become a six path level tier and understood ying/yang/TSB like hagoromo, hamura etc,
          naruto and sasuke while they do have six path charkra is only half and it was given to them, Six Path Sage Charkra is just Sage Mode used by a six path level tier

Last edited by nowanking; June 23rd, 2018, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• PrezesE
            PrezesE commented
            Editing a comment
            not very certain if this is just significance of power level or ammount of knowledge or experience, though it does seem to be connected to root of chakra

Originally posted by PrezesE View Post

good question
          well six paths sage chakra is mostly combination of six paths and sage chakra those two and tailed beasts chakra seem to be separate (aside from all being chakra)
          but then combining taled beasts chakra with gedo mazo brings about juubi who is made of sage chakra and sealing that one inside human host brings about six paths chakra, so there are probably some subtel interconnections
          Well... Six Paths Senjutsu originated from the Ten Tails. The Ten-Tails is Kaguya merged with the Divine Tree (So Kaguya's Ootsutsuki[Six Paths +] Chakra mixed with the Divine Tree's Natural Energy. Those who become the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki can use Six Paths Sage Jutsu.

Tailed Beast Chakra is the Chakra of the Ten-Tails split into 9 unique pieces.

Sage Chakra is normal (diluted Chakra) with Natural Energy.

I don't think Six Paths Chakra and Natural energy alone can produce Six Paths Sage Chakra. Cause Naruto has Six Paths Chakra but he can use normal Sage Mode.

It's mostly confusing because the names don't add up quite right, mostly because the powers have names relating to Hagoromo but not the forms in actual context.
          Last edited by General Naruto; June 23rd, 2018, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• General Naruto
            General Naruto commented
            Editing a comment
            Senjutsu, Sage Jutsu. I often switch between the two translations.

• PrezesE
            PrezesE commented
            Editing a comment
            it may be akin to double base theory from DBS where naruto can decide to use or not use six path chakra producing different results

watch shippuden on hulu

Comment

Comment

• General Naruto
            General Naruto commented
            Editing a comment
            They fall with one swing.

guess we have another user of explosion release (with exploding clay), Sekiei, wonder if relative of deidara or just the same kg

Comment

Originally posted by Kissmyass View Post

Darkseeker1379

At least Sakura knew Sasuke. Hinata has never said a word to Naruto yet wanks off to him while stalking him from behind a tree. One cannot get more shallow.
          You're saying you wouldn't want a girl that wanks off while fantasizing about you? I know I would be flattered if a girl that cute was masturbating while fantasizing about me.

Comment

As someone only vaguely interested in Boruto, I can't wait for Naruto to thrash this Kara chick

Also, Scientific Ninja Tool is the new Hashirama Cells.

Comment

As someone only vaguely interested in Boruto, I can't wait for Naruto to thrash this Kara chick

Also, Scientific Ninja Tool is the new Hashirama Cells.
              except its so broad and diverse that it makes sense, especially in terms of flash forward's "end of ninja era"

Comment

except its so broad and diverse that it makes sense, especially in terms of flash forward's "end of ninja era"
                Prezy I despise that plot point and how the Scientific Ninja tools are presented in the series makes no actual sense.

I'm interested in what they do with it but not in the actual sense of the Naruto narrative.

But yeah, the idea is broad enough.

Comment

Prezy I despise that plot point and how the Scientific Ninja tools are presented in the series makes no actual sense.

I'm interested in what they do with it but not in the actual sense of the Naruto narrative.

But yeah, the idea is broad enough.
                But why? we knew that technology had some significance since part one and merge of ninjutsu and regular science seems very natural way of development, even if execution isnt best

you read the manga?

Comment

64kgwuqeeyh21.jpg
                http://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRan...and_continent/
                Has any of this information be used before?
                Last edited by General Naruto; April 20th, 2019, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• PrezesE
                  PrezesE commented
                  Editing a comment
                  not by us, not this accurately at least

So what do you all think about whats happening in the manga lately?

chapter 35 is out btw

Comment

So what do you all think about whats happening in the manga lately?

chapter 35 is out btw
                  I'm very involved! This manga has gotten much, much better now.

We all know Kaguya is still alive; she's trapped in her own dimension, but the Ten-Tails has somehow reappeared again.

I didn't know anything about that pair shit Sasuke was talking about... I didn't know Kaguya came with another person just like Momoshiki did...and that's interesting! I'm guessing Jigen is an Otsutsuki too? Or maybe Jigen released Kaguya from her dimension & trapped her in his own dimension (the one Sasuke traveled to in chapter 35)?

So many questions. I can't wait for the next chapter. What are your thoughts?

Also...I think Jigen knows Sasuke is there...
                  T5 World Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Roel View Post

I'm very involved! This manga has gotten much, much better now.

We all know Kaguya is still alive; she's trapped in her own dimension, but the Ten-Tails has somehow reappeared again.

I didn't know anything about that pair shit Sasuke was talking about... I didn't know Kaguya came with another person just like Momoshiki did...and that's interesting! I'm guessing Jigen is an Otsutsuki too? Or maybe Jigen released Kaguya from her dimension & trapped her in his own dimension (the one Sasuke traveled to in chapter 35)?

So many questions. I can't wait for the next chapter. What are your thoughts?

Also...I think Jigen knows Sasuke is there...
                    the way i got it its that this is another tentails not the one we've seen before or any incarnation of it, or is it? I'm not sure now

jigen seems to be assuming form of kaguyas supposed partner (the 4th ootsutsuki from holograms)

Well i guess those questions are good thing, means the manga is interesting, cant wait to see it all animated.

I'm not sure about jigen but I'd like to see them fight even if briefly

Comment

Comment

• PrezesE
                        PrezesE commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Gold
                    Working...
                    X