No announcement yet.

Berserk Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casca has been cracked for 20 years. He has to have come up with something.

Comment

>it's another Griffith chapter

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
        >it's another Griffith chapter
        god damn it.

Comment

There's no hope left for this manga.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

god damn it.
            I'll give Miura the benefit of the doubt and say he's onto something here. Introducing fast travel right now is awfully suspicious.
            On an unrelated note, not sure if it's deja vu or something but I'm pretty sure the last chapter was also 357, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

I'll give Miura the benefit of the doubt and say he's onto something here. Introducing fast travel right now is awfully suspicious.
              On an unrelated note, not sure if it's deja vu or something but I'm pretty sure the last chapter was also 357, lol.
              He might be, but... man, the blue balls here. He doesn't have the time for side stories.

Comment

The suffering continues...

I know it's not a real adaption, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Zemoco View Post
                  The suffering continues...

I know it's not a real adaption, but still.

Comment

How long is this series, and is it still ongoing?

Comment

Originally posted by Future Vision View Post
                      How long is this series, and is it still ongoing?
                      pretty long and yes, read it

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

Thanks.

Comment

I'm going to start reading it now. I'll post scans on the other threads to show you where I'm at and to give you my thoughts on each page.
                          Last edited by Future Vision; December 24th, 2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

I'm going to start reading it now. I'll post scans on the other threads to show you where I'm at and to give you my thoughts on each page.
                            dude said each page.....

Comment

• #83.6666666667
                              #83.6666666667 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Made me have a good laugh.

dude said each page.....
                            Yeah, that's what I said.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I said.
                              das too much my man

Comment

das too much my man
                                I don't think it is would you prefer I do a chapter review then?

Comment

I don't think it is would you prefer I do a chapter review then?
                                  That's still, like, a couple hundred posts. And I think that'll still be too much over-analyzing.

Comment

Berzerk is actually pretty interesting. Heard the manga's good (and longer than the 25-episode anime).

Anything I should know before I ever choose to get into it...?

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                                      Berzerk is actually pretty interesting. Heard the manga's good (and longer than the 25-episode anime).

Anything I should know before I ever choose to get into it...?
                                      It's super nsfw and it gets updated like three times a year. Also, the quality of the storyline takes a big dip in quality the farther out you go.

That said though, in its heyday it was a masterpiece, and even on it's worse days it's still pretty good. If you're not squeamish you'll enjoy it, and you'll hate waiting for new releases as much as we do.

Comment

It's super nsfw and it gets updated like three times a year. Also, the quality of the storyline takes a big dip in quality the farther out you go.

That said though, in its heyday it was a masterpiece, and even on it's worse days it's still pretty good. If you're not squeamish you'll enjoy it, and you'll hate waiting for new releases as much as we do.
                                        I have looked up more descriptions, images, and videos of fucked up things than I think most people would be willing to go through.

I'll be fine in the NSFW category.

And things getting worse later honestly seems to happen to everything but Breaking Bad.

Which I really should check out, but I never seem to get the will to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                        X