Berserk Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

I have looked up more descriptions, images, and videos of fucked up things than I think most people would be willing to go through.

I'll be fine in the NSFW category.

And things getting worse later honestly seems to happen to everything but Breaking Bad.

Which I really should check out, but I never seem to get the will to do it.
    Funny you should say that, I've been rewatching Breaking Bad. It is a FUCKING good show, dude. If you have Netflix and the time to watch something new, I couldn't recommend anything more.

I need to stay up tonight, so I'm watching through the whole last season. After that, I'm.moving on to Better Call Saul, we'll see where that takes me.

Comment

• Cid
      Cid commented
      Editing a comment
      Better Call Saul is also really great. It's different from BB, but it's just as good in it's own way.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Funny you should say that, I've been rewatching Breaking Bad. It is a FUCKING good show, dude. If you have Netflix and the time to watch something new, I couldn't recommend anything more.

I need to stay up tonight, so I'm watching through the whole last season. After that, I'm.moving on to Better Call Saul, we'll see where that takes me.
    I'll check it out, then, seeing as I have Netflix.

In the mean time...

*Eyes Steam games.*

Comment

That's still, like, a couple hundred posts. And I think that'll still be too much over-analyzing.
      It won't bother me if I posted that much the thing is will it bother you?

Comment

Originally posted by Future Vision View Post

It won't bother me if I posted that much the thing is will it bother you?
        If it doesn't bother you that most people won't read it and it might impair your enjoyment of the series, go for it.

Comment

If it doesn't bother you that most people won't read it and it might impair your enjoyment of the series, go for it.
          Okay.

Comment

Working...
          X